SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 pm

^^Not much, the interviewer led the conversation for that portion, he said people seem to be responding well to Vanessa but when she Vanessa was a special ed teacher he said it takes a special type of person to do that

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Honestly that's what stood out to me more than anything. How much he was avoiding saying anything about Vanessa, like he was afraid to give something away. He talked on and on about what he liked about Rachel that night but once the interviewer said Vanessa was her favorite and pick to be F1, he seemed to clam up, only asking her why she thought that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 pm

lleyki wrote:Honestly that's what stood out to me more than anything. How much he was avoiding saying anything about Vanessa, like he was afraid to give something away. He talked on and on about what he liked about Rachel that night but once the interviewer said Vanessa was her favorite and pick to be F1, he seemed to clam up, only asking her why she thought that.

Yes. He became extremely guarded as to not spill the beans! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

@Sprite - yes respect your POV on that. I also see how it was her first intro to this stranger than fiction format where the guy you just felt you clicked with goes on to date multiple other girls.

@GA the last thing he says about Rachel was that she's leaps and bounds from the other ladies on night one

Re: Video Totally agree that the way he was skirting the issue with vanessa he was trying his best to hide any info on her giggling And he was positively giddy saying well night was a blur for me but you guys seem to know!

I do sense that Vanessa more than the other ladies on this show might give him the "chase" he so enjoys - this is going to be a much more interesting season than I'd even expected and I expected it to be interesting. and as we know in the past who the lead chases is the F1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

What I love about Vanessa talking about the FIR and her confidence in her connection with Nick is that, unlike what happened to Nick1.0 who had a similar confidence, with Vanessa it is exactly this confidence that led her to be F1 (per spoilers and IMO).

So to me, it truly is a case of "stars aligning" as Vanessa said and in her case is totally a positive thing that she had this confidence in her connection with Nick since no matter what she goes through while on the show, being F1 is proof, IMO, that she was right-on in her instincts and their connection from the get go.

The only way I can summarize it for myself is Nick met his match, and likely someone who just got "him" from the moment they met. Almost like Nick looking in a mirror to who/how he was in a way and for that reason I think he knew he never wanted her to get the FIR because she would have a target enough on her back anyway without it.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:16 pm

I would like to explain my previous post about "Italians"... since it's not my intention to make fun of any nation and I hope I didn't offend anyone. Actually I'm always fascinated by other cultures and I'm not Italian, but I feel very close to "them" because of where I live. That said, there are just as many "types of Italian" people as there are "American" - and often what I see being portrayed as "Italian" - especially on USA TV (Hollywood) it's more of an caricature stereotype, that I feel is more of misrepresentation where "theatricality" is overdone (maybe for comedy, IDK). What I wrote and continue to do is a generalization, that I admit isn't fair and I apologize, but there's something that connects them, what I think @notarose expressed much better. It's really about their expression ... and what I admire a lot ... them not being afraid to speak out, tell you in your face what they think ... they wear their heart on their sleeve much more freely ... it's fascinating that the fashion is born there and they like the beauty and esthetic but when it comes to personal relationships ... there's no superficiality ... they go for the core, the heart, they don't worry how it may be perceived ... they really live "large" and to me that's serenity, peace even when all around you is chaos.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:25 pm

@happygolucky I understood your and @notarose's posts in context of romantic expression which is very different in different cultures. We get acclimated to specific notions of romance and courting based on the culture and it is helpful to point out any influences if they do indeed play a role -- not to say that Vanessa is 100% like that but that there might be influences that shape her POV about romance and how interactions between men and women are meant to go.

What you both described IMO if indeed it plays into her context ...makes Vanessa appealing to Nick TBA
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:47 pm

SHV?
‏@MirandaBruzzese 2h2 hours ago
When my dad meets Vanessa from the bachelor at the airport
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

notarose wrote:Ashley I and Olivia C both have Italian surnames however neither gave me the home country "Italian" vibe.
So true ... I might be unfair again, but I believe there's something about Vanessa being Canadian (even if she says she's 100% Italian) and from Montreal ... there's something familiar in their culture that feels European to me and I can't explain.

@emusha ... it's funny, because I'm not like that at all ... to say that the culture that I was brought up in is more "slavic" (closed, reserved) ... almost opposite of what "Italian" means to me. I don't know whether Vanessa's "confidence" and being vocal about her feelings comes from her background or her "stars simply aligned" to give her the character she has, but after I read the "personology" (another entertaining pass time read) I've noticed during her scenes (preview also) some indication of her "strong character". And I'm curious how challenging that is going to be for Nick. But then again ... Nick loves the challenge.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:16 pm

ElonM wrote:SHV?
‏@MirandaBruzzese  2h2 hours ago

I hope so Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1710264613 Hugesmile
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:49 pm

ElonM wrote:SHV?
‏@MirandaBruzzese  2h2 hours ago
great find!! Hopefully its a SHV hope we get a airport sighting of Nick Smiley!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:52 pm

If she's coming to him, would he be at the airport? If it is a SHV, they're probably meeting somewhere in LA in my opinion, since he's there right now doing so many media interviews.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon