SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:05 am

OnePromise wrote:I love the promos because the show and its lead are able to see it for what it is. Entertainment. Cheesy for sure. Maybe even cringe-worthy. But they definitely get people talking. A+ promotion department.
All MHO of course.

I agree. They are basically making fun of themselves and we are in on the joke. It's not supposed to be Shakespeare. I find it silly fun. Sean did a ton of shower scenes and it didn't stop him from finding a wife. You can have a sense of humour and still be sincere and serious where it counts. In fact, this is the most excited I have been about a season since Sean's. Can't wait!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought that it might be Andi when he says in one of the clips he doesn't understand why she's there, or something like that, coupled with the SM pic Andi posted during filming at the hotel in NY.

this thought crossed my mind too. I think we're supposed to think the quote in the clip is about Elizabeth since the previous clips were about her but knowing how this show splices everything I would not be surprised if the the "it's weird she is here" is about Andi's potential appearance since she was seen at the exact RC hotel in NY a day after as though she had stayed there (when she LIVES in NY). I am surprised though if indeed that she did make an appearance that RS has sang to the high heavens about it since well you know it is RS. He did make a vague tweet the day it was sleuthed that she possbily was filmed about how the 'stupid storylines" are never given a rest or something like that.......many thought it may have been related. I would be so fine though if this speculation ended up being false, I definitely don't need to see her back on.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 am

^^^Or they could have filmed it, but in the end not end up using the scene. Like you, can do with more MeAndi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:14 am

@OnePromise That's how I feel. The show is nothing, but cheesy, cringeworthy and drama infested. So let the games begin. (IMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 am

Sprite wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I love the promos because the show and its lead are able to see it for what it is. Entertainment. Cheesy for sure. Maybe even cringe-worthy. But they definitely get people talking. A+ promotion department.
All MHO of course.

I agree. They are basically making fun of themselves and we are in on the joke. It's not supposed to be Shakespeare. I find it silly fun. Sean did a ton of shower scenes and it didn't stop him from finding a wife. You can have a sense of humour and still be sincere and serious where it counts. In fact, this is the most excited I have been about a season since Sean's. Can't wait!

IA but for me the difference is there are not many leads than can be cheesy, naturally, and I can laugh at. Nick is that person. Following him for the past several years, we've seen goofy cheesy SM pics that he at times makes fun of himself.

JakeP was cheesy, and he certainly didn't make me laugh. He was so fake about it all IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:34 pm

^ Nick has shown to have a dry sense of humour, so the self-deprecating thing definitely works because it's self-aware and believable. His friends, like JJ and Tanner, poke fun at him and he doesn't get upset by it. He knows the ribbing is par for the course, especially in his case since there's so much history to work with; unlike a lead whose only history with the show is a positive Bach/Bachette edit.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:01 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, that is very true. The difference for me is that good cheesy make fun of themselves and are in on the joke vs. bad cheesy who don't get the joke and are unintentionally cheesy....and yes, Jake definitely comes to mind in the latter category.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:30 pm

The ABC Site has some clips from the first episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:06 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm so used to seeing these girls behind an Instagram filter that it's a little jarring to see them without the filters and duck faces. Some of them actually look older (in a good way) on screen.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:15 pm

I bet when Rachel is the Bachelorette one of the guys will do that just to impress her now laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:16 pm

No Vanessa?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick