SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 am

reason wrote:No they did not show the make up, but the host is reporting that they had a fight again over his jealousy.  And you are telling me she still choose him?????????????????????????????

how many red flags can one guy have Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:49 am

If it was me after that hissy fit it would be game over, I would walk away from him for good.  That is why I say she did not change her habit. Mike or any of the other guys would have been better for her.

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:50 am

Jasmine talked about the fight when she was on the beach the next day -

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is too much fight so early in a relationship, that is not good.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:52 am

if kevin is the F1 i think he'll be just fine, in this enviroment, he can't handle other guys

mikhel was just as bad with his tantrum and not telling her what was wrong

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 am

reason wrote:If it was me after that hissy fit it would be game over, I would walk away from him for good.  That is why I say she did not change her habit.  Mike or any of the other guys would have been better for her.

She wasn't into Mike though laugh out loud and KW possibly being the wrong guy doesn't mean any of the other guys would've been the right guy or even necessarily better. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 am

jillian - kevin

fan - kevin - her face really lights up - hopes she picks mikhel

jillian - it's the gut feeling, mind is saying this, but i can't let go with this person

bianka - leaning towards kevin

reporter- chooses mikhel

poll 65% say mikhel

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:55 am

The guy thinks she should choose Mikhel. The gut sometime is not always right because that jealousy thing so early is not good.

Last edited by reason on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:55 am

the right guy imo is the one she wants - whether it works out or not

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Jasmine talked about the fight when she was  on the beach the next day -

So Kevin & Jasmine fought in the FS? And did Mikhel leave the overnight portion of the date early (not stay overnight)? I'm unclear on this, sorry!

Last edited by jojo47 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jasmine and Kevin fight in the fantasy suite, and he walk out on her,  Mikhel did not leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:43 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jasmine and Kevin fight in the fantasy suite, and he walk out on her,  Mikhel did not leave.

Ok I missed 30 minutes. The finale is next week right? Do they have yet another date?? or do they just have the FRC with the ATRC. Maybe she does choose Mikhel if Kevin walked out on her during fantasy suite. Sweet baby jesus give me so hope here Jasmine. Go for the good guy just once, not a guy that uses the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NOT HOES in his Insta. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess