SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:42 pm

ElonM wrote:Matty said he will be watching the finale while Lee said he wouldn't be.

So from that and the fact that he's watching his part only confirms to me that he's F1

Would Matty have been so quick to say he would be watching the finale if he was heartbroken? He is either F1 or if F2, not heartbroken anymore IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:43 pm

How long would we have to wait do you think for Bach '17?  Would they fire it up as soon as TV came back after the Xmas break in late Jan/early Feb, or is that too soon?  If they're calling for applicants already they must have someone lined up for Lead I presume?

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy yup, Lee in Melbourne over skype and Matty in Sydney doing interviews together

I wonder if this week's news of Georgia's mother has made the show not want to have too much pressure put on so as not to have paparazzi and things with the guys flying etc.

If Lee is F1 he probably stayed in Melb to be with Georgia.

I agree or rather, that's why I hope Lee is in Melbourne, supporting Georgia beatingheart

@AllaboutLove thanks for your response one page back. I do agree that Lee is incredible and if he isn't F1, he will be just fine and I hope his confidence got a heck of a boost from all the love he is getting.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Bobette wrote:How long would we have to wait do you think for Bach '17?  Would they fire it up as soon as TV came back after the Xmas break in late Jan/early Feb, or is that too soon?  If they're calling for applicants already they must have someone lined up I presume?

Filming starts in March of next year and the same schedule as last year for Richie, Sam Wood, etc.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Sundy wrote:If anyone has Twitter the Kyle and Jackie o show has video of the boys answering the questions. It's hard to tell from these interviews and Lee did say they have been trained but what I forums interesting was Mattys response to the Michael question (code name Michael) he looked genuinely puzzled and when it was revealed that Michae was F1 code name it seemed like it was the first time he had heard that. As I said though, it could all be in the training

Lee had a little upturned smile when that question was asked. :sprinklehearts

My screencap from Kyle & Jackie O radio show

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Img_2010

ETA: If I didn't insert image correctly, please remove it Mods. Thanks

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:54 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3876164/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-secretly-marries-chosen-winner-mother-admitted-palliative-care.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
Sundy wrote:If anyone has Twitter the Kyle and Jackie o show has video of the boys answering the questions. It's hard to tell from these interviews and Lee did say they have been trained but what I forums interesting was Mattys response to the Michael question (code name Michael) he looked genuinely puzzled and when it was revealed that Michae was F1 code name it seemed like it was the first time he had heard that. As I said though, it could all be in the training

Ooohh Lee knew aboutMichael alright giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 pm

yep ^ ITA

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:07 pm

It's interesting that the media by now know who the F1 & F2 are (print interviews & photo shoots of GL & her F1 already done or in progress IMO) yet not a beep to leak it prior to tonight's episode by the tabloids. I think Channel 10 has done a great job keeping things under wraps this time compared to Richie's season, hope they keep it up in subsequent seasons.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:11 pm

lrose wrote:yep ^ ITA

And him saying she hasnt sat in any of my past dates so why should I watch her dates seem like something well thought out that only the Lead and F1 would do. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:

My screencap from Kyle & Jackie O radio show

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Img_2010

ETA: If I didn't insert image correctly, please remove it Mods. Thanks

I don't know.  I think both guys would have known about the Michael tag TBH.  It's one of those things that's pretty 'out there' in the media and Lee said they were 'well trained' by TPTB so I think it's something the producers would have warned them about.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Popsugar finale poll.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Final-2-Winner-Poll-42616524?slide=0

They should have two polls:
1. Who do you think Georgia will pick?
2. Who do you want Georgia to pick?

I think a lot of people would have two completely different answers!

For me it's
1. Lee
2. Matty
Yep, now with all the pre-finale press it is even more obvious that Lee is F1. My poor sweet Matty  :tissuebox
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy