SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 am

If the NW mag is about final 3, it may have been done at that stage.
Does anyone here buy the mag??

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 am

Yep looking that way...I did have my rosey glasses on.
Buy the mag? No way, when you can read it in 2 mins at the service station and confirm there is nothing to the headline rotfl

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:44 am

^ Interestingly the Matty part says having kids in 6-7years so everything with his sister seems like manufactured drama...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 am

brownravens wrote:^ Interestingly the Matty part says having kids in 6-7years so everything with his sister seems like manufactured drama...

laugh out loud re the bold. I couldn't be a storyboard writer on this show, it seems they are just paid to manufacture drama that is no there half the time, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:46 am

I have the NW mag!

There are some of the cutest photos of the guys!

Lee is adorable! :rosiecolored heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:55 am

Ok so I am reading the NW mag and looking at the photos all I have to say is these three guys get along great and anything in the media saying otherwise is total BS, imo :yes:

There's a pic of Lee and Matty and Lee is rubbing Matty on his head, it's too cute - you can really tell they are buds just like on the show (@fifty's avi comes to mind). Then another pic of Lee with Jake on his back and both of them cracking up! It's really great!!

Georgia really got a great group of guys!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ok so I am reading the NW mag and looking at the photos all I have to say is these three guys get along great and anything in the media saying otherwise is total BS, imo  :yes:

There's a pic of Lee and Matty and Lee is rubbing Matty on his head, it's too cute - you can really tell they are buds just like on the show (@fifty's avi comes to mind). Then another pic of Lee with Jake on his back and both of them cracking up! It's really great!!

Georgia really got a great group of guys!

It's nice to know they are all mates. I'm happy to hear that @mercieme the fact they have at least five people as story producers and assistants is pretty telling a lot of it is manufactured. I'm not sure what to make of the article with Matty though. Is that not an odd article to print prior to finale. If don't really understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 am

Thank you all for your kind sentiments. Let's just hope that Georgia has chosen a perfect man for her to lean on as her mother's health worsens. I think most of us on the board believe that love trumps all.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:29 am

Love leaderboard rankings since HTDs.

I don't think they mean that much in the grand scheme of things since it's not all viewers voting but it does seem reflective of the top comments on official FB account. If this was last season then Lee would be in the same rankings and SM sentiment as Richie was. That said, I think viewers will be happy overall with either of the F2.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 F67fe1831f447c157b1f177d2db17f08
tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 am

The next journey video is up and it's Jake...
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/?fref=ts

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:50 am

Very interesting read....
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Interview-About-Courtney-Dober-42605018

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:01 am

4health wrote:Very interesting read....
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Interview-About-Courtney-Dober-42605018

Very interesting. It makes me think she would have chosen Courtney if he had said he was falling in love with her if it rattled her that much. It reminds me a bit of the Brooks situation.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy