SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Miyala wrote:I just watched the first preview and probably you all already know this and already have discussed it. There is SC of both Mikhel and Kevin in Cuba, and from what I can see nothing from Mike. One might be but it can also be Mikhel (in the water). The SC from the beach must be Mikhel. And then Kevin kissing her in the water. I guess all of these are from Cuba?!! She once said she is afraid of making the wrong choise and they showed Kevin. Usually the do show us the opposite from what it really is like so that would mean Kevin is F1. BUT he never had an intro video… Has that happened before? The music when J met Mikhel was different than the other, much softer… Hm…
Where is the scene of Kevin in Cuba? Are you sure it isn't Thomas in Jamaica?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:45 pm

:yes: Praying I am so sorry, yes, someone just told me that it was Thomas and not Kevin

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:47 pm

So, is there only proof that Mikhel is in Cuba then?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Miyala wrote:So, is there only proof that Mikhel is in Cuba then?
Yes. Because Mikhel is so visible at the final destination I think whoever is there with him is the F1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. And we are only a few short days away from finding that out!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Miyala wrote: :yes:  Praying I am so sorry, yes, someone just told me that it was Thomas and not Kevin

There are two scenes in the ocean at 0:27 its Thomas but at but at 1:50 Im not sure about it!!! It looks like a different sunset IMO !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Mikes fans help me down of the ladder. Here is my thought today:

We here kevin says in the preview as reported I am in love with her! Was there a but before I? If not then he would only have said it at the final? this then concludes that Mike will be leaving on Tuesday after home town. I dont see any other explanation! If and that is an if let me here it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:I find Jasmine incredibly easy to read. I don't know if it's because I'm around her age or because I'm in the same figuring myself out stage that she is or what, but I've pegged KW and Mikhel as her top 2 guys since episode 2. With her and Mike I just see two platonic buddies who like and respect each other at best. Perhaps they have all this hidden hot and heavy passionate chemistry beyond arm stroking and asexual pecks that would put her chemistry with KW and Mikhel to shame. I don't know. I can only go by what I'm seeing onscreen and what I see is stale and boring azz relationship. All JMO. cheeky

Regarding the bold just out of curiosity, how was the conclusion drawn that this is what Jasmine wants out of a relationship the most? I do recommend that people take a listen to interviews that Jasmine has done post show & it will be obvious as to how this was not her priority. As others have posted, Jasmine in her own words (not mine) came on this show to discover what would work in a relationship long term. Everyone is different of course in how they approach relationships but in Jasmine's case it was beyond the hot & passionate chemistry that viewers may or may not see....all JMHO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:09 pm

reason wrote:Mikes fans help me down of the ladder.  Here is my thought today:

We here kevin says in the preview as reported I am in love with her!  Was there a but before I?  If not then he would only have said it at the final? this then concludes that Mike will be leaving on Tuesday after home town.  I dont see any other explanation!  If and that is an if let me here it.

I watched it a few times and I think there is no but before the Im in love with her !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Miyala wrote: :yes:  Praying I am so sorry, yes, someone just told me that it was Thomas and not Kevin

There are two scenes in the ocean at 0:27 its Thomas but at but at 1:50 Im not sure about it!!! It looks like a different sunset IMO !!!

At 1:27, GA sleuthed that to be Mikhel but it's a blurry SC but the haircut is of someone with a low haircut IMO...we can continue discussion in the SC thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the KW "I am in love with her" was not said to Jasmine's face so not at FRC IMO. For all I know it could have been said during an ITM or PI.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:

It looks to me like the person at 1:50 has short hair. I believe it can be Mikhel. Or maybe Mike??? The one kissing her on the beach with music playing next to them I believe is Mikhel. He has short hair and it the kind of pants that he usually wears.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Does F1 usually have an intro video in Canadian bachelor/bachelorette?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again