SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Miyala wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
Miyala wrote: :yes:  Praying I am so sorry, yes, someone just told me that it was Thomas and not Kevin

There are two scenes in the ocean at 0:27 its Thomas but at but at 1:50 Im not sure about it!!! It looks like a different sunset IMO !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks to me like the person at 1:50 has short hair. I believe it can be Mikhel. Or maybe Mike??? The one kissing her on the beach with music playing next to them I believe is Mikhel. He has short hair and it the kind of pants that he usually wears.

I think it cut be wet hear too! So everything is possible Smiley !!! On the beach I think its Mikhel because of the pants and leg shape !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just watch the preview and IMO that might have been said either at the final or on the way to final or to the way to the final 3 RC. Who know they normally do ITM at the contestants home too. We will see soon enough if only tuesday was tomorrow.

Last edited by reason on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Miyala wrote:Does F1 usually have an intro video in Canadian bachelor/bachelorette?

Yep. And it has played a part into the narrative of their story
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Miyala wrote:Does F1 usually have an intro video in Canadian bachelor/bachelorette?

Both F1s (fact not opinion) in Bachie Canada seasons 1 & 2 have intro vids....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the stats from those two seasons & has posted then in the SC thread somewhere. ETA: Also fact, same executive producer & production company that did both Bachie CA seasons 1 & 2 are in charge of Jasmine's Bette CA season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO it could also be said during HTD after his mum unleashed on him about the possibility of an engagement. I just believe it was not said to Jasmine's face at the FRC based on how it was worded but rather to the camera....we will soon find out.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Mikhel has one and Mike has one.  I also saw 1 firemen's gear and shoes in a sc from the bachelorette page on here, but I dont remember which thread it is in.  Old age is catching up today laugh out loud laugh out loud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I did say it could have been done at the HTD ITM we will see.  

I must say this sleuthing and active discussion is really enjoyable, because we do not know the end given to us by YKW is just wonderful.  Now if only the next show could be so again, but........

Last edited by reason on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I find Jasmine incredibly easy to read. I don't know if it's because I'm around her age or because I'm in the same figuring myself out stage that she is or what, but I've pegged KW and Mikhel as her top 2 guys since episode 2. With her and Mike I just see two platonic buddies who like and respect each other at best. Perhaps they have all this hidden hot and heavy passionate chemistry beyond arm stroking and asexual pecks that would put her chemistry with KW and Mikhel to shame. I don't know. I can only go by what I'm seeing onscreen and what I see is stale and boring azz relationship. All JMO. cheeky

Regarding the bold just out of curiosity, how was the conclusion drawn that this is what Jasmine wants out of a relationship the most? I do recommend that people take a listen to interviews that Jasmine has done post show & it will be obvious as to how this was not her priority. As others have posted, Jasmine in her own words (not mine) came on this show to discover what would work in a relationship long term. Everyone is different of course in how they approach relationships but in Jasmine's case it was beyond the hot & passionate chemistry that viewers may or may not see....all JMHO

I don't know about anyone else but I've never came to the conclusion that's what she wants the most out of a relationship. I'm saying that physical chemistry is IMO an important part of a relationship to most people and IMO she doesn't have it with Mike because IMO she isn't all that into him and IMO she just sees him as a friend. I'm saying that their lack of physical chemistry may be because there really isn't all that much of an emotional connection there either. IMO the female leads tend to have a strong physical connection with their F1 when there's a strong emotional connection. I don't see physical chemistry with Mike nor do I even see much of an emotional connection TBH. JMO. Again I admit I could be wrong. Maybe all this is hidden. Maybe I'm just projecting my own feelings onto Jasmine. Maybe her and Mike's relationship just does nothing for me and it's not what I personally would want. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Miyala wrote: :yes:  Praying I am so sorry, yes, someone just told me that it was Thomas and not Kevin

There are two scenes in the ocean at 0:27 its Thomas but at but at 1:50 Im not sure about it!!! It looks like a different sunset IMO !!!

Is someone able to SC this point in the video (around the 1:50 mark)? It looks like whoever the guy is lifts Jasmine, but I can't tell who it is in motion. TIA
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Jasmine has her legs around the person it seems and he just hoist her abit up and the person does have short hair it seems. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I find Jasmine incredibly easy to read. I don't know if it's because I'm around her age or because I'm in the same figuring myself out stage that she is or what, but I've pegged KW and Mikhel as her top 2 guys since episode 2. With her and Mike I just see two platonic buddies who like and respect each other at best. Perhaps they have all this hidden hot and heavy passionate chemistry beyond arm stroking and asexual pecks that would put her chemistry with KW and Mikhel to shame. I don't know. I can only go by what I'm seeing onscreen and what I see is stale and boring azz relationship. All JMO. cheeky

Regarding the bold just out of curiosity, how was the conclusion drawn that this is what Jasmine wants out of a relationship the most? I do recommend that people take a listen to interviews that Jasmine has done post show & it will be obvious as to how this was not her priority. As others have posted, Jasymine in her own words (not mine) came on this show to discover what would work in a relationship long term. Everyone is different of course in how they approach relationships but in Jasmine's case it was beyond the hot & passionate chemistry that viewers may or may not see....all JMHO

I don't know about anyone else but I've never came to the conclusion that's what she wants the most out of a relationship. I'm saying that physical chemistry is IMO an important part of a relationship to most people and IMO she doesn't have it with Mike because IMO she isn't all that into him and IMO she just sees him as a friend. I'm saying that their lack of physical chemistry may be because there really isn't all that much of an emotional connection there either. IMO the female leads tend to have a strong physical connection with their F1 when there's a strong emotional connection. I don't see physical chemistry with Mike nor do I even see much of an emotional connection TBH. JMO. Again I admit I could be wrong. Maybe all this is hidden. Maybe I'm just projecting my own feelings onto Jasmine. Maybe her and Mike's relationship just does nothing for me and it's not what I personally would want. All JMO.

No worries...for me I take myself out of the equation when sleuthing this show & try to focus on what the lead is saying during the show & post show interviews as my ultimate goal is to figure out the F1. IMHO Jasmine is really unique as a Bette lead....she set the stage from the first episode in the conversation with her mum & sister about avoiding what has not worked for her in the past. She also said post show that the best example of a relationship for her is that of Ashton Kutchet & Mila Kunis who transitioned from friends to lovers. So IMO that fits Mike to a tee the most of the guys remaining. I also agree that physical chemistry is important & Jasmine in her own words in an ITM said that her chemistry with Mike is off the charts. Folks may disagree that they don't see her chemistry with Mike & that is ok but as I said for me, I am sleuthing based on what is being said & not my expectation of how Jasmine should be with her F1. It's all good though that we see things differently. Regardless I appreciate that Jasmine IMO is really digging deep beyond what other Bettes have done in this franchise & will respect her choice at the end of the day.

On another note, guys can we take the discussion of SCs to the SC thread since this is the episode thread, thanks y'all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

Is someone able to SC this point in the video (around the 1:50 mark)? It looks like whoever the guy is lifts Jasmine, but I can't tell who it is in motion. TIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: my SC from the preview
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Here is the SC thread link for those that want to discuss the blurred ocean scene.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you please post your SC in the link below as well, thanks a bunch.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again