SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:41 pm

I just caught up on the last episode. Right now I think Jasmine is most interested in Kevin W. She had an immediate connection with him and theirs is the most progressed relationship but I think this is what she normally does in real life and her past relationships. She still cant trust him even though she feels the most for him. Asking him if he is ready and why she as date 101 is it for him. She also says he says all the right things so she isnt completely trusting of him and I reckon the mum on HTD wont help.
She has something with Mikhel because anyone would have a connection with Mikhel. Lol. He is sweet, kind and easy on the eyes but I dont think he will be her F1.
Now on to Mike. Mikey I feel is the one she is most conflicted about. The guy every girl prays for and shouts that we need but when he is right there we suddenly question the very things we wanted in him. As she has said, she is running from him even though he is what she came into this needing or asking for.
I wouldn't rule Mike out just yet because HTDs change a lot of things.
I think it will come down to what I said I need in Mike or what I always wanted Kevin. And. Given the edits of both Mike and KevinW, I lean towards her picking Mike. IMO

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:48 pm

The reason why ai think Mike is F1 is because Kevin is like 95% sure he has won the girl already. Except they are going for the Jojo/ Jordan kinda edit but I dont think Jasmine is like Jojo at all. She has been more open to connecting with others and figuring things out long term and the type who makes very smart decisions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:53 pm

see2love wrote:I just caught up on the last episode. Right now I think Jasmine is most interested in Kevin W. She had an immediate connection with him and theirs is the most progressed relationship but I think this is what she normally does in real life and her past relationships. She still cant trust him even though she feels the most for him. Asking him if he is ready and why she as date 101 is it for him. She also says he says all the right things so she isnt completely trusting of him and I reckon the mum on HTD wont help.
She has something with Mikhel because anyone would have a connection with Mikhel. Lol. He is sweet, kind and easy on the eyes but I dont think he will be her F1.
Now on to Mike. Mikey I feel is the one she is most conflicted about. The guy every girl prays for and shouts that we need but when he is right there we suddenly question the very things we wanted in him. As she has said, she is running from him even though he is what she came into this needing or asking for.
I wouldn't rule Mike out just yet because HTDs change a lot of things.
I think it will come down to what I said I need in Mike or what I always wanted Kevin. And. Given the edits of both Mike and KevinW, I lean towards her picking Mike. IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... The bolded is exactly what I mean and why I can't rule Mike out. I see her relationship with both Kevin and Mikhel as normal type relationships. You like someone, you see where it goes...even if you may have some red flags waving as is the case with Kevin. (Not to say that his issues are all that great, but just in terms of how it is coming across edit wise.) Mike on the other hand, she is totally conflicted about. He is what she needs and what she says she is looking for, but will she actually go for him? Usually, I would say no because it rarely happens that someone picks the person that is their best pick on paper, but she genuinely seems to be looking long term and trying to change her patterns. Will she? I still have no clue and why I'm still going with either Mike or Kevin for the F1 until I see until those HTDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Where could I watch the season promo guys?

I haven't been paying attention to this season much.

TIA.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could it be that there are two scene with Mikhel in cuba ? at 0:17 and 1:59????
And at 1:50 coud this be the other of the F2???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....yes and yes....ITA.

I also agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on another of your posts that Jasmine is looking to change her past patterns and is figuring herself out as she goes through this process.

IMO the HTD's will be a very defining moment for Jasmine. I see Jasmine as having genuine interest in all of her remaining 3 men. All 3 men represent a distinctly different path through life. I see pros and cons with each and look forward to Jasmine sorting out her ultimate desire. The big question is who will Jasmine actually envision a life with. IMO the jury is still out. I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming episode.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:28 pm

I just watched the first preview and probably you all already know this and already have discussed it. There is SC of both Mikhel and Kevin in Cuba, and from what I can see nothing from Mike. One might be but it can also be Mikhel (in the water). The SC from the beach must be Mikhel. And then Kevin kissing her in the water. I guess all of these are from Cuba?!! She once said she is afraid of making the wrong choise and they showed Kevin. Usually the do show us the opposite from what it really is like so that would mean Kevin is F1. BUT he never had an intro video… Has that happened before? The music when J met Mikhel was different than the other, much softer… Hm…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:34 pm

I have said from the beginning Mikhel's entrance had special music.... I still don't know what that means. Anyway I was reading in Mike's thread about Brooks and Sharlene at the after episode thing and how they both left their season and if that means anything and I was wondering if hometowns might end in a to be continued where we wonder if Mikhel might leave?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Maybe they just want us to believe that, if so it speaks for him being F1 I would say. We know he is in Cuba from 2-3 SC (not sure about 1 though)

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:37 pm

casjacknick wrote:I have said from the beginning Mikhel's entrance had special music.... I still don't know what that means. Anyway I was reading in Mike's thread about Brooks and Sharlene at the after episode thing and how they both left their season and if that means anything and I was wondering if hometowns might end in a to be continued where we wonder if Mikhel might leave?

Could be but we know tha Mikhel ist not leaving Hugesmile Buy the way I love to see Brooks beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:41 pm

"We" know but the casual viewers don't.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:43 pm

I can also hear Kevin say that he loves her (about her) in the preview. If that SC from him kissing her in the water is from Cuba and not a episode that I must have missed than I am sure he and Mikhel are the last two standing

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again