SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:49 am

notarose wrote:I think Raven is an accomplished young woman with a unique sense of humor.  I also think that her muddy waters HTD showed her to be awkward and inexperienced in the womanly art of seduction so her big secret was foreshadowed in retrospect.
Was the doctor not only her first sexual partner but also her first "love"? If so then I am lenient because the first heartbreak IMO is the "craziest" because it's virgin territory with no frame of reference to draw coping skills from.  
IMO Raven needs more experience with men in order to learn her wants, needs, and what she herself has to offer.  I think part of transitioning to womanhood includes confidence in one's own sexuality.
Personally, I'm giving her a "pass" because she is where she is in life experience.  No points for hitting below the belt though.  It's not a statement the guy has a hope in hell of defending...ever.

Fair enough. Will wait to see what unfolds and hope that I still respect her in the end as I am betting that we have not seen the last of Raven. I want to like her going forward
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 am

why would raven say this after their fantasy suite? " says “Nick is a man of his word,” etc."

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:56 am

notarose wrote:I think Raven is an accomplished young woman with a unique sense of humor.  I also think that her muddy waters HTD showed her to be awkward and inexperienced in the womanly art of seduction so her big secret was foreshadowed in retrospect.
Was the doctor not only her first sexual partner but also her first "love"? If so then I am lenient because the first heartbreak IMO is the "craziest" because it's virgin territory with no frame of reference to draw coping skills from.  
IMO Raven needs more experience with men in order to learn her wants, needs, and what she herself has to offer.  I think part of transitioning to womanhood includes confidence in one's own sexuality.
Personally, I'm giving her a "pass" because she is where she is in life experience.  No points for hitting below the belt though.  It's not a statement the guy has a hope in hell of defending...ever.

I agree. I don't see the big deal as Nick had no problem talking about sex all over the place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:57 am

cmarci93 wrote:why would raven say this after their fantasy suite? " says “Nick is a man of his word,” etc."

Because he's gonna pipe her down Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:59 am

Roto Rooter. Mr. Rooter to the rescue. :Bubba: :Nick:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:24 am

IMO if N and Raven engaged in any sort of sexually activity then N has not learnt from his previous mistakes and it indicates a lack of maturity and respect. IMO he will end up a lonely old man by himself and deserving so. As for Raven - what was the girl thinking? Forget the old boyfriend, what about her parents and family! Yuk. Jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:29 am

The "man of his word" thing means nothing to me.

Probable conversation:

Producer: "How is Nick different than your ex?"
Raven: "Nick is more honest with his feelings, blah blah blah blah, and he's someone I know I will be able to trust."
Producer: "Is loyalty going to be an issue with Nick?"
Raven: "No, Nick would be a loyal partner?"
Producer: "Is Nick a man of his word?"
Raven: "Nick is a man of his word."
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 pm

If they did the "deed" ... wouldn't be more telling being called "man of action"? Since "word" makes me think like he promised her something, but that would be called bragging Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:50 pm

I am really looking forward to the ATFR! Raven liked Nick's Instagram saying it's going to be 'wild' (whatever that means) Raven follows Vanessa, so I don't think she had sex with Nick. I think he didn't put on any pressure on her and she liked that he kept his word. Just a guess!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Glad she is happy. It was a good experience for her and that is rare.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Not sure when but it was an interview i remember nick saying he wasn't going to have sex with any of the girls during the fantasy dates and i believe nick.
I think raven had a few to many drinks and started to blurt things out and thinks she's ready but probably won't IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:28 am

I think Nick would take "advantage" of Raven when she was drunk. IMO it would've ended up like a Liz situation at ATFR! JMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan