SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 am

Aunties_Love wrote:kk, thanks.  Just trying to figure out who may be from Florida.....if at all.  Maybe filming is just behind right now and the first HTD starts tomorrow????

true maybe he is on his way to HTD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and that is when they caught him today in Miami (or yesterday?)

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:48 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:kk, thanks.  Just trying to figure out who may be from Florida.....if at all.  Maybe filming is just behind right now and the first HTD starts tomorrow????

true maybe he is on his way to HTD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and that is when they caught him today in Miami (or yesterday?)
Those were my thoughts. The first HTD is prob today.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:44 am

Still wonder what Nick sees in her?
Please please have awesome personality Raven so I can like you!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:48 am

sdmom wrote:Still wonder what Nick sees in her?
This is simply a guess based upon the little we know of her, but she gives me the nice, normal girl next door vibe. And she is attractive.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:59 am

OnePromise wrote:
This is simply a guess based upon the little we know of her, but she gives me the nice, normal girl next door vibe. And she is attractive.

But to me that's the problem. Just like Jen, Raven is too normal and too girl next door to me, nothing I will drop my jaw about
For Nick's 4th try, I want rainbow and unicorn, lightening and firework, someone like his mom for his dad. Oh, well. I guess I have to wait and see how his relationship developing with Raven

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:38 pm

sdmom wrote:
OnePromise wrote:

But to me that's the problem. Just like Jen, Raven is too normal and too girl next door to me, nothing I will drop my jaw about
For Nick's 4th try, I want rainbow and unicorn, lightening and firework, someone like his mom for his dad. Oh, well. I guess I have to wait and see how his relationship developing with Raven

Agreed, but Nick has to explore that option just in case it works out that she is the hidden unicorn for him. I think that although he wants the bombshell, sassy and independent woman, he also sees the value of a quieter, "nice" (but very strong) woman without all the drama. After all, his mother is exactly that. The quiet rock that holds his family together. And a man is usually drawn to character traits that his mother possess.

Only time will tell if she has both qualities that Nick is looking for - sassy, spirited independence and a soft, nurturing heart capable of being the steadfast rock. IMO, he needs both.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:46 pm

Hoxie is about 1 1/2 hour drive from Memphis--the closest decent sized  airport.  Jonesboro, where she has her shop, is on the road between the two.  So we need to look for a sighting at Memphis.

Last edited by beader on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:48 pm

She does look like nick's type physically so I could see making it far because, as Nick would say, he was intrigued about her from a physical standpoint. Then, if she really is as nice and seeet as she appears, she could be the "Amanda" of the final four - the girl that he didn't really have a strong romantic connection with, but was drama-free and likable. It would be really surprising to me if they had a strong connection (her meeting Bella might suggest that), but I'm always up for a surprise! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 pm

RS said Raven is in the F4 and her HTD films tomorrow.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:52 pm

I am with you on that! I trust that her being there means that she has a special something that Nick wants as we have already seen he won't just settle because the girl is beautiful and wants to be with him (ala Jen). If there is not a spark he isn't going to continue with it. However one theory that crosses my mind in both Raven and potentially Whitney is they could be up for next lead and may be producer picks. What I mean by that is Nick may already have his F1 or F2 cemented down and beyond that the rest are basically MOT but they need a F4 and Bachelorette so I wouldn't be surprised if he brought his F2 (Rachel and Vanessa/Dani) and then brought Raven and Whitney to battle out for Bachelorette in case the F2 is in no shape for lead or offered it. Both are the mid twenty ages that are usually chosen. I'm not saying Raven won't be chosen at this point but the above scenario would definitely fit her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 pm

Jen completely blows Raven out of the water looks-wise IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed. It is not up to us though and maybe Raven blows Jen out of the water with her chemistry with Nick? Men who knows?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan