SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:15 pm

So far I really like her! I think she has a solid shot at the lead. Especially if she stays out of the drama and depending how Rachel's edit goes in the Vanessa vs. Rachel saga.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:45 pm

atem wrote:Great little article of Raven and how she opened Grey Suede

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From this article
When asked why she chose Jonesboro as the location for her store she said she was in law school and when her dad was diagnosed with cancer she had a "come to Jesus moment" and asked herself what she wanted to do with her life. She decided she wanted her own business and wanted to set it up close to family and friends.

"Come to Jesus moment" is the phrase CH used in an interview re: having a talk with Nick about his needing to be more present.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just catching up in here, and read the link. I noticed the same thing! Wow interesting. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:32 am

What if the spoiler is wrong and she's f1??? I don't really think so (her resurfacing on sm almost at the same time as Rachel, pre-show promotion) but just throw this idea out there.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:02 am

sdmom wrote:What if the spoiler is wrong and she's f1??? I don't really think so (her resurfacing on sm almost at the same time as Rachel, pre-show promotion) but just throw this idea out there.

I really don't think she is F1. Only due to the yellow bracelets with Vanessa and Nick and how Vanessa is acting after filming. Although, it would be interesting to see how Nick fans would react more than anything.

I'm just hoping Raven doesn't do BIP. That show is even worse than the Bachelor/Bachelorette and those are bad enough!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:03 am

sdmom wrote:What if the spoiler is wrong and she's f1??? I don't really think so (her resurfacing on sm almost at the same time as Rachel, pre-show promotion) but just throw this idea out there.

I did start getting curious about that possibility when Dana, nick's friend, said she had accidentally seen the spoiler but still thought it was Raven. It would be a great season to do a foiler, with life and style saying Vanessa was going to win back in October and no one even really looking at Raven as a possibility

The only thing is hasn't nick been wearing that yellow bracelet he got in his date with Vanessa? That would be weird to do if he was engaged to Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 am

Lara wrote:

I did start getting curious about that possibility when Dana, nick's friend, said she had accidentally seen the spoiler but still thought it was Raven. It would be a great season to do a foiler, with life and style saying Vanessa was going to win back in October and no one even really looking at Raven as a possibility

The only thing is hasn't nick been wearing that yellow bracelet he got in his date with Vanessa? That would be weird to do if he was engaged to Raven.

I don't know that I believe Dana when she said that she really thinks it's Raven or just wants it to be Raven. I'm wondering if Dana is simply throwing that out there since everyone is saying it's Vanessa and she is just trying to create some doubt. Not sure she would know either way. Somehow, I think Nick is going to do his best not to outright spoil another season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:12 am

To solve the puzzle watch Raven social media if she was home when Nick is making those italian meals and it will tell you if she wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:28 am

reason wrote:To solve the puzzle watch Raven social media if she was home when Nick is making those italian meals and it will tell you if she wins.

I remember last weekend when Nick was making the meals Vanessa was completely silent on sm but a poster here said Raven was snapping about her dog.
I didn't see much chemistry on her 1-1 (from photos and videos people took, I remember seeing him walking ahead of Raven to the rink and was wondering why he wasn't more engaged with her), and I didn't like so much promotion from her store even before the bios were out. But after seeing her in action, I like her much better and I can see why Nick liked her. Still, I think she's sister-zoned. Maybe I will change my mind after seeing their date.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:34 am

Honestly I read the quote and didn't think twice about it, probably because Chris Harrison was the one who used the expression not Nick. So if anything, it just made me wonder if Chris hung around Raven too much and picked up some of her expressions. I certainly see the appeal of a foiler season, it's always fun when RS looks like a fool. But there's way too much in my opinion, leaning towards the spoiler being right. That would be a lot of willingness on Raven's part, to a guy she's newly engaged to, just to fool people. Also wasn't Raven also in Florida with the other cast members for New Years? Kind of odd for someone newly engaged.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 am

IIRC Jordan popped up on SM 2 days before Robby and Chase. Raven got the family date and possibly the glass igloos/northern lights in Finland unless all 3 FD were in Saariselka. Worth keep an eye just in case.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:03 am

sdmom wrote:
reason wrote:To solve the puzzle watch Raven social media if she was home when Nick is making those italian meals and it will tell you if she wins.

I remember last weekend when Nick was making the meals Vanessa was completely silent on sm but a poster here said Raven was snapping about her dog.
I didn't see much chemistry on her 1-1 (from photos and videos people took, I remember seeing him walking ahead of Raven to the rink and was wondering why he wasn't more engaged with her), and I didn't like so much promotion from her store even before the bios were out. But after seeing her in action, I like her much better and I can see why Nick liked her. Still, I think she's sister-zoned. Maybe I will change my mind after seeing their date.

It's hard to know about the 'chemistry' thing. Their conversation was pretty good. I agree about the skating, but I don't know how much Raven shows PDA vs others. I know they have a little kiss when they first meet (from her snapchat that was posted in a vid here) and when they are skating. It wasn't anything 'wow, look at the chemistry' to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan