SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:08 am

Aha. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Lock in your f2 people IMO.

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:09 am

Apologies if already posted...but now Nikki is the favourite to win according to Sportsbet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:12 am

Sundy wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Both Nikki and Alex have been pictured arriving at Sydney [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aha. Thanks @fangirlisamuri. Lock in your f2 people IMO.
Thanks for the link and info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes
ITA about possible F2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If F2 are Alex and Nikki then them being locked down on SM and private was a big giveaway! :yes:

Adding some of the pics from the above link. Alex looks very happy, like she is beaming?

It's a long-standing tradition for the Bachelor's last two contestants to fly into Sydney ahead of the season finale.
And predictably front-runners Nikki Gogan and Alex Nation were spotted arriving at Sydney Airport just hours apart on Wednesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:25 am

Alex has very distinct luggage! Bright yellow! Remember the pap said they saw the winner's luggage with Richie's as her's was very distinct?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:26 am

Damn it. Even the way Nikki dresses seems to match Richie more. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 am

I just realized that Olena may already be in Sydney.

I recall on Steph's snapchat it looked like she was taking Olena to the airport this past weekend in Melbourne so Olena may be in Sydney already since she lives in that area?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:33 am

So Richie still in Perth. I think though that he may fly later to Sydney and maybe post-show? so after finale?

It's a matter of hours until The Bachelor can openly be in a relationship with his chosen woman.

And it appears Richie Strahan and his new lady may have found other ways to profess their love for one another while they're on lockdown.

The 31-year-old hunk could barely contain his smile as he spoke on the phone while leaving a radio station in Perth on Wednesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:34 am

cb3 wrote:Alex has very distinct luggage! Bright yellow! Remember the pap said they saw the winner's luggage with Richie's as her's was very distinct?

So is the luggage a clue? Alex with small yellow luggage bag, Nikki with gigantic white luggage? :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:48 am

I actually love Nikki
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just realized that Olena may already be in Sydney.

I recall on Steph's snapchat it looked like she was taking Olena to the airport this past weekend in Melbourne so Olena may be in Sydney already since she lives in that area?

Yup. I assume she is in Sydney. I was interested in Alex and Nikkis movements because of either is f3 there is no need to come to Sydney I wouldn't have thought
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:52 am

I believe NIKKI Is f3. And she's in Sydney to do interviews for her elimination. It only makes sense to me IMO
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15