SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:46 am

Hanate wrote:To be honest those photos look more innocent than when they were having a beer, it looks more like they are goofing about IMO.

I agree. But I think the beer guy is a different guy.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:46 am

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Um, this looks more than 'brotherly' to me?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brotherly love - ummm, I don't think so. Anyway, regardless, why would you let these sorts of pics to be taken.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:48 am

Fifty wrote:
Hanate wrote:To be honest those photos look more innocent than when they were having a beer, it looks more like they are goofing about IMO.

I agree.  But I think the beer guy is a different guy.

You're right actually, totally different hairlines.

Guess she is keeping quiet about those ones then.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:49 am

I feel like a broken record at this point but I for one will be over the moon if Alex is indeed F1. All I've seen is a beautiful love story between her and Richie, it's too bad more of the public does not feel this way.

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:50 am

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I feel like a broken record at this point but I for one will be over the moon if Alex is indeed F1. All I've seen is a beautiful love story between her and Richie, it's too bad more of the public does not feel this way.

The producers have had a lot to do with that. Public perception is due to the not so flattering edit she has been getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:53 am

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I feel like a broken record at this point but I for one will be over the moon if Alex is indeed F1. All I've seen is a beautiful love story between her and Richie, it's too bad more of the public does not feel this way.

From what I have heard she is lovely with a big heart, they just botched her edit to make her look desperate which is a shame because it was completely unnecessary if she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:56 am

Fifty wrote:

From what I have heard she is lovely with a big heart, they just botched her edit to make her look desperate which is a shame because it was completely unnecessary if she is F1.

I don't understand why the producers would paint such a negative picture of Alex if she is F1 - doesn't make sense, but let's face it there is alot about this show that doesn't make sense, to me anyway.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:11 am

Hanate wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I don't think Alex justified the snapchat fellow either who was different to the shopping male. They are two attractive women who have male friends?? Both have been seen with 2 different men. Although the snapchat of Alex (looked like just woken up) was a bit different as if I remember had "bachie who" across it. jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:14 am

Loulou wrote:
Hanate wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I don't think Alex justified the snapchat fellow either who was different to the shopping male. They are two attractive women who have male friends??  Both have been seen with 2 different men.  Although the snapchat of Alex (looked like just woken up) was a bit different as if I remember had "bachie who" across it. jmo

I read on FB that the guy on snapchat was one of her best mates who also doesn't have any interest in woman.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:20 am

Just Looking wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I don't understand why the producers would paint such a negative picture of Alex if she is F1 - doesn't make sense, but let's face it there is alot about this show that doesn't make sense, to me anyway.

I agree with you completely

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:55 am

I don't actually have any problems with the pic per say, my problem is why couldn't she wait to do all of this for another week. You know the timeline it's just a little juvenile and attention seeking. Just my opinion.

Last edited by robinvi on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:58 am

If she's engaged and F1, I'm side eyeing her so much. Those are not "brotherly" pictures for anyone especially for someone in a relationship. Suspect

I'm still team Nikki.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15