SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:11 am

What the!  I just went up the shops to buy bread and the whole world has gone cray cray!  Alexs photos, IMO just a friend, no biggy.  Olenas, holy moley! Ummm, that doesn't look good. I honestly don't know if she would be so silly....really!....she wouldn't would she?  In public....I'm lost for words. There has to be a logical explanation for this surely!

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's definitely going bonkers but not sure there is any logic to it really :crazed

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Alex and Olena would be in huge trouble. They actually have the military protecting filming from the paps, plus there was talk of a double FRC filming in different locations to avoid paps. They go above and beyond to try and avoid spoilers. When the contestants themselves may have spoiled the finale, IMO it's a huge problem for those involved.

Yep I'd say after a brief from their legal team Ten would be talking to both women pronto.
Maybe that's why Olena's Instagram account has gone to private?
Both girls would understand the way contracts work and neither are stupid so it doesn't make any sense to me.
I am hoping there is an innocent and reasoned explanation.
Alex pics do seem innocent to me.
In the light of the finale, F1 favorited, Olena's look sleazy, whether they are or not and this is a worry.
Wonder how poor old Richie is going?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:15 am

Sundy wrote:What the!  I just went up the shops to buy bread and the whole world has gone cray cray!  Alexs photos, IMO just a friend, no biggy.  Olenas, holy moley! Ummm, that doesn't look good. I honestly though not know if she would be so silly....really!....she wouldn't would she?  In public....I'm lost for words. There has to be a logical explanation for this surely!
Ahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcome the Club! Let the crazyness begin.  TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:17 am

Other than the craziness that is already taking place, does anyone else think that this season is odd that coming into the finale there are no articles about the F3 and Richie in OK mag, WHO mag etc, like they had for past seasons?

All the articles seem to be of the girls as individuals but nothing like last year where they had interviews with each of the F3 and the lead and going into the finale.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 am

So has someone mentioned New Idea saying Alex is the winner and dumped her ex with no explanation weeks before the Bach app process? Or that they are saying Olena had a flirty lunch with tennis star Nick Lindahl?

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Other than the craziness that is already taking place, does anyone else think that this season is odd that coming into the finale there are no articles about the F3 and Richie in OK mag, WHO mag etc, like they had for past seasons?

All the articles seem to be of the girls as individuals but nothing like last year where they had interviews with each of the F3 and the lead and going into the finale.  

question

Something is definitely going on. He has had barely any press? I was waiting and waiting for interviews on the radio every week and nothing. Is there some truth to NI perhaps that he chose Alex but wants Nikki and Olena gives zero f...s. Could be why she is unimpressed with Nikki and supporting Alex. Much confused......I think Im conceding defeat on this season until the show airs, this is just bonkers. This to me doesn't just appear to be the normal hype about who is the winner/loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:24 am

mslat92 wrote:Richie said the only person he's told is his mother. Sasha said that Sam cried for hours after DailyFail leaked the photos of them in the hotel room, spoiling the ending, the night of the finale because they'd worked so hard for months to keep it a secret from everyone, including family and friends.

LOL I know they think they kept it a secret, but they must have forgotten those of us that watched it... It was no secret to any of us that Sam choose Sasha from the very first start of the show and never wavered.. IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:27 am

Sundy wrote:So has someone mentioned New Idea saying Alex is the winner and dumped her ex with no explanation weeks before the Bach app process? Or that they are saying Olena had a flirty with tennis star Nick Lindahl?

It is all very strange... Part of it feels like the usual rumours that come around this time but not so sure anymore.

If Nikki is F1 then it all makes sense about Olena and Alex but if Nikki is not F1 and someone else is (Alex or Olena) things seem really off to me Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:27 am

Sundy wrote:So has someone mentioned New Idea saying Alex is the winner and dumped her ex with no explanation weeks before the Bach app process? Or that they are saying Olena had a flirty lunch with tennis star Nick Lindahl?

WD released both pics of Alex and Olena with guys....but folks believe Olena pics are more damaging.

Yes someone posted the New Idea coverage about Alex and her ex also.

It's just too cray cray IMO and this AU series that I adore so much is now stooping to the level of the US series with the coverage of the rag mags....really disappointing to me but more disappointing that the contractual agreements are not being honored....I just don't get that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Other than the craziness that is already taking place, does anyone else think that this season is odd that coming into the finale there are no articles about the F3 and Richie in OK mag, WHO mag etc, like they had for past seasons?

question

Tv week have an article and photoshoot of the three of them in a men's shirt and tie undone around there necks and no pants?!? Nothing interesting in it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:37 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the WD recap.

I am just curious now about the leaked Bali date pics for Nikki....do you all think it's the same pap that released those pics to New Idea / DM? Or could it be the producers....whoever papped that scene either had some serious long range lens or was right there. I don't think drones would be in that proximity for the producers not to catch on...jmo.

On another note just to lighten up the mood here, look at how many production folks were there, seriously these folks need to call Mike Fleiss up on how to produce this show on the cheap laugh out loud

They were the pics that were papped. The finale was not from what I have ascertained papped. The rumour began when apparently a photog yelled out the F1's name to Osher when he returned from Bali at the airport. I saw the footage, he yelled out Padang Bai not the F1's name. Osher was papped scuba diving not the finale. DM ran with the story that the girls name was yelled out and the network ran with it. The photos of Nikki were known to be papped, the network have run with it. It does beg the question why the network has come out after the New Idea story saying he picked Alex but wants Nikki, saying the story was untrue when the same story came out about Frosty for her season but they said nothing. IMO something is not right. Does anyone remember the buzz in Blakes season, was it like this? I recall Frosty going to a club with the other contestants when the show was airing and a number of people said she was flirting up a storm with a sports presenter. Wondering if the same thing has happened here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15