SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Alex seems to be doing radio rounds. nova100 posted her on their IG page and she looks completely different!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:47 pm

It was easy because Nikki offered zero resistance imo. Sam and Snez had an easy relationship and still have according to them and I remember Snez didnt just roll over and accept everything Sam said. She questioned and questioned and questioned. I wish Nikki wasnt that agreeable and available to Richie but thats just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Interesting that Nikki speaks of how easily their lives would intertwine, as a positive (which I think it is), while Richie 'worries' that it's "too easy" with Nikki.

They see the "ease" of a relationship differently.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Alex seems to be doing radio rounds. nova100 posted her on their IG page and she looks completely different!

She does - looks very happy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Both Nikki and Alex are so preened. I just screams F1 and F2 IMO. I actually feel sideswiped this morning. What an edit and how hard it must have been for them both
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Sundy wrote:Both Nikki and Alex are so preened. I just screams F1 and F2 IMO. I actually feel sideswiped this morning. What an edit and how hard it must have been for them both

Have to ask (if they are the final 2) why Nikki still has less SC? Why are they deliberately hiding them, if this is the case? This whole season/edit has been very strange IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Sundy wrote:Both Nikki and Alex are so preened. I just screams F1 and F2 IMO. I actually feel sideswiped this morning. What an edit and how hard it must have been for them both

The edit for these final 2 episodes will be very telling. If Alex is F1, I hope for her & Richie that we (I know some have) see their love, so it makes sense. I just haven't seen it, chemistry yes. More than that? No.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:07 pm

in_denial wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Alex seems to be doing radio rounds. nova100 posted her on their IG page and she looks completely different!

She does - looks very happy...

There's that necklace again. What is it, a Richie chip, or something. Seriously though if anyone knows what it is can you let me know. I would like one. Thanks
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 pm

It seems these franchise's take turns on how they want the story to evolve in front of the viewers. It's not unusual to hide the F1 and lead viewers towards someone else, other times the F1 is so obvious it doesn't matter what the edit tries to do.

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't see a love story with either Alex or Olena. I always thought it was Nikki from the beginning. I will enjoy looking back at the editing when this is all over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:10 pm

So it looks like Richie, Alex and Nikki are all doing interviews today. Olena was probably banned laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Did anyone hear the paparazzi that knows who f1 is on Kyle and Jackio show?! It was after Richies interview....he said he thinks he will be another Blake Garvey and that all Richies friends have told him he has made a mistake?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:21 pm

O M G. If that's true then even the producers were thinking that way with the suit! laugh out loud I hope it isn't true though for Richie's sake.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15