SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Thanks Natik.
I feel like he talked about doubt for both Olena and Nikki and leave the question unanswered but the only obstacle they show us for Alex is not an obstacle for him.
Another one in Alex F1 corner
Interesting observation. I felt like Nikki's entire paragraph had a giant but.... until he actually got around to telling us the but. Olena's paragraph was as confusing as her feelings seem to be. At least the are on the same confusing page? This whole season is seemly going down in flames but I am still enjoying the front row seat.
Eta: he calls Olena quite young and Alex is a whole whopping year older.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Here's another interview, but they rule Olena out completely and only interview Alex and Nikki.
Source:
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelors-top-three-lay-bare-their-feelings-for-richie-strahan-as-finale-week-begins/news-story/6fae43a04d779a98ebfddaa4b505494f

The Bachelor’s top three lay bare their feelings for Richie Strahan as finale week begins
SEPTEMBER 13, 20166:18PM

Tiffany DunkNews Corp Australia Network
IT’S crunch time for Richie Strahan. Who will he hand his final rose to as The Bachelorenters finale week?

While it’s pretty safe to be that it won’t be Olena Khamula based on the photos that emerged this week of the Sydney-based model cavorting in the ocean with tennis player Nick Lindahl, for at least one of the other two blondes left standing it will bring an end to months of speculation.

But it will also lead to a broken heart for those girls yearning for her happy ending.

“Richie keeping me for the top three spoke volumes to me,” said single mum Alex Nation, 24. “Obviously, he’s taking the relationship he and I have quite seriously. (At this point) I’m not ready to go home and even thinking about it is heartbreaking.

“I told him on my hometown date that I thought I was falling for him. But on the inside, it was like, ‘I love him.’

“If I am that girl at the end, Rich and I would be fun, we’d be loving and understanding, we’d work well together as a team. We’d not only be each other’s partner and lover, but we’d be each other’s best friend.”

Nikki Gogan, 28, took a different approach to telling Strahan her feelings during last week’s home town visit, confessing that she is in love with the rope access technician.

“I think we’re made for each other,” she admits. “I had no reservations that this was it for me and he’s the one. Our lives would intertwine so easily and it would happen so naturally. It’s as if it was always meant to have been this way for us.”

So how did she cope with not being able to know if Strahan reciprocated those feelings?

“All I could do was be honest with him so he could make fully informed decisions,” she says.

In this weird way there was no risk for me, because he couldn’t say if he loves me or he doesn’t — he can’t say either way. So I was just like, ‘Here you go, have all my feelings!’”

Last edited by Amarylla on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:37 pm

casjacknick wrote:
I feel like he talked about doubt for both Olena and Nikki and leave the question unanswered but the only obstacle they show us for Alex is not an obstacle for him.
Interesting observation. I felt like Nikki's entire paragraph had a giant but.... until he actually got around to telling us the but. Olena's paragraph was as confusing as her feelings seem to be. At least the are on the same confusing page? This whole season is seemly going down in flames but I am still enjoying the front row seat.

Made  me laugh. Not looking good for Olena but I still loved her approach the best. Didnt make it easy for him like the other 2 did. They were all in from get go.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:44 pm

IA with you all....now I will now be shocked if Alex is not F1.

Just streamed Richie's phone interview on Kyle & Jackie O. IMO seems to favor Alex because Kyle actually tried to trick him to find out if the kid was around during one of his SHVs with the F1 & Richie did a nervous laugh & said Kyle was funny & Kyle said he was trying to trick Richie. Also interesting the pap that knows the outcome will be on the show later, won't say who it is but discuss how they figured out who it was & also pap does not have the FRC pic. After Richie's interview check out the tweets with each of the F3....the tweet with the secret name for the F1 has a pic of him & Alex in the tub during their chocolate date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Summary of Richie's interview on Kyle & Jackie O this AU morning between 7:20 & 7:30 (anyone else that listened, feel free to feel in or revise as you see fit, thanks)

Kyle starts by saying Olena is out. Richie says can't believe everything you see in the media & hasn't seen the Olena pics.

Richie says he has been sneaking around: it's been hard to keep. Has seen his F1 3 or 4 times & excited they will be in the open soon. Talked about the length they went through to me & they are they doing fine too. Fake names, isolated areas. Spend 1 or 2 days together. Kyle asked some sexually charged question which Richie avoided. Denied report that he changed his mind & he is 100 percent happy.

Tried to trick him if the kid was around but didn't budge. Both Richie & the girl have her a secret name.

Pap coming on with the winner comes on the show, knows who win

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Amarylla wrote:Here's another interview, but they rule Olena out completely and only interview Alex and Nikki.
Source:
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelors-top-three-lay-bare-their-feelings-for-richie-strahan-as-finale-week-begins/news-story/6fae43a04d779a98ebfddaa4b505494f

The Bachelor’s top three lay bare their feelings for Richie Strahan as finale week begins
SEPTEMBER 13, 20166:18PM

Tiffany DunkNews Corp Australia Network
IT’S crunch time for Richie Strahan. Who will he hand his final rose to as The Bachelorenters finale week?

While it’s pretty safe to be that it won’t be Olena Khamula based on the photos that emerged this week of the Sydney-based model cavorting in the ocean with tennis player Nick Lindahl, for at least one of the other two blondes left standing it will bring an end to months of speculation.

But it will also lead to a broken heart for those girls yearning for her happy ending.

“Richie keeping me for the top three spoke volumes to me,” said single mum Alex Nation, 24. “Obviously, he’s taking the relationship he and I have quite seriously. (At this point) I’m not ready to go home and even thinking about it is heartbreaking.

“I told him on my hometown date that I thought I was falling for him. But on the inside, it was like, ‘I love him.’

“If I am that girl at the end, Rich and I would be fun, we’d be loving and understanding, we’d work well together as a team. We’d not only be each other’s partner and lover, but we’d be each other’s best friend.”

Nikki Gogan, 28, took a different approach to telling Strahan her feelings during last week’s home town visit, confessing that she is in love with the rope access technician.

“I think we’re made for each other,” she admits. “I had no reservations that this was it for me and he’s the one. Our lives would intertwine so easily and it would happen so naturally. It’s as if it was always meant to have been this way for us.”

So how did she cope with not being able to know if Strahan reciprocated those feelings?

“All I could do was be honest with him so he could make fully informed decisions,” she says.

In this weird way there was no risk for me, because he couldn’t say if he loves me or he doesn’t — he can’t say either way. So I was just like, ‘Here you go, have all my feelings!’”

I do believe the highlited part (bold and italic).
They always get on pretty well, she almost won the compatibility test and they have crazy chemistry. Plus they were both having fun like little kids at the billy cart thing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Sundy wrote:
cb3 wrote:
Out of curiosity, how often in the past have you guys used screen caps, social media, and interviews to correctly identify a F1? Without insider info. As I am quite new to this.

We generally get it right, but then again we normally have a variety of clues. Snez was sleuthed correctly, Sasha was as well (but we did know prior he was F1). Sam F was sleuthed but it wasn't for certain until the FRC and it came does to her nail polish if I remember correctly. I wasn't her for Anna and Tim but the set up of the set for the FRC was a dead give away. This season has been really difficult to predict IMO if it goes the way that has been suggested. Really difficult

Thanks for that Smiley I can see why Alex and Nikki haven't added people on instagram now. Hopefully all will be revealed tonight (Aus time)! Happy watching everyone TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 1710264613

The interview with Kyle and JackieO sounds funny Smiley At least he seems happy!

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:56 pm

But seriously, that edit though.
I can't believe they didn't turn it around sooner.
Even over the week end they were almost pushing Olena as F1 but they could have take the opportunity to push Alex.
And I can't how the bachelor nation was "against" her.
Must be really hard to see everything unfold.
But I believe they will make it and they will come out stronger.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Richie is still in Perth so Nikki may actually be F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:17 pm

see2love wrote:Richie is still in Perth so Nikki may actually be F1.

I think from memory they all converge on Sydney on the Wednesday afternoon
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:18 pm

casjacknick wrote:

I was wondering when the "but" would come with Nikki - although not sure why things being "too easy" would be a problem? Is he afraid that it might be more of a brother/sister relationship in the end? Had to laugh at the Olena is young comment though. If he has picked Alex, seems really weird IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 pm

In the real world, things being easy is a really good thing, Richie because life is tough in itself. You don't want your relationship to be a challenge. Of course, in this environment, things being easy means less of a chase for the guy so less exciting?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm

makeover wrote:In the real world, things being easy is a really good thing, Richie because life is tough in itself. You don't want your relationship to be a challenge. Of course, in this environment, things being easy means less of a chase for the guy so less exciting?
I agree! All the successful couples I know talk about how easy and natural their connection was right from the beginning. Looks like he was really clutching at straws to find something doubtful to say about Nikki imo laugh out loud
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15