SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:37 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Other than the craziness that is already taking place, does anyone else think that this season is odd that coming into the finale there are no articles about the F3 and Richie in OK mag, WHO mag etc, like they had for past seasons?

All the articles seem to be of the girls as individuals but nothing like last year where they had interviews with each of the F3 and the lead and going into the finale.  

question

Tv week have an article and photoshoot of the three of them in a men's shirt and tie undone around there necks and no pants?!? Nothing interesting in it
Oh boy! That's what Naz/F2 was dressed like and all the girls doing separate photoshoots like that and as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] know that all went south and fast post-show :shocked!:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so are you saying all 3 girls have possibly been together to do photo shoots?

I wonder if the men's shirt with no pants has a significance laugh out loud I am probably overthinking it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] say it aint so.....I don't want to relive the Bach NZ experience again, that was disastrous y'all....I really can't deal if we get anything even close to that again.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:45 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so are you saying all 3 girls have possibly been together to do photo shoots?

I wonder if the men's shirt with no pants has a significance laugh out loud I am probably overthinking it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] say it aint so.....I don't want to relive the Bach NZ experience again, that was disastrous y'all....I really can't deal if we get anything even close to that again.

But all of the girls from start to finish have been seen together partying even before they left show whilst it was airing and everyone was questioning it. The same thing happened on Blakes season. Im wondering if the contracts went out the door if the lead breaks up with the F1 and the girls decided not to care IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:48 am

Fifty wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so are you saying all 3 girls have possibly been together to do photo shoots?

But all of the girls from start to finish have been seen together partying even before they left show whilst it was airing and everyone was questioning it.  The same thing happened on Blakes season.  Im wondering if the contracts went out the door if the lead breaks up with the F1 and the girls decided not to care IMO.

But Nikki/Alex/Rachel were off the grid, correct? Well we saw that news from scoopla of Alex being cosy with some dude on SnapChat yesterday then we get these pics today. And Olena just started her frolicking with Steph in the last 2 weeks to my recollection when Steph went to Sydney then Olena went to Melbs just this weekend.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm never sure these dates if they were photographed together of not. Possibly photoshopped
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:51 am

mercieme wrote:
Fifty wrote:

But all of the girls from start to finish have been seen together partying even before they left show whilst it was airing and everyone was questioning it.  The same thing happened on Blakes season.  Im wondering if the contracts went out the door if the lead breaks up with the F1 and the girls decided not to care IMO.

But Nikki/Alex/Rachel were off the grid, correct? Well we saw that news from scoopla of Alex being cosy with some dude on SnapChat yesterday then we get these pics today. And Olena just started her frolicking with Steph in the last 2 weeks to my recollection when Steph went to Sydney then Olena went to Melbs just this weekend.

Alex has been the most off the grid. Rachel was papped with Megan weeks ago. Nikki has been out and about but not with the other girls. I can't make heads or tails of the snapchat photos to be honest, is she just hugging him? They could be harmless IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:51 am

The girls didn't do photoshoots together I don't think, just separate photos.

I hear you about not wanting to relive the Bach NZ S2 stuff again but there's a lot of possible clues for similarities, imo... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 am

Hmmm, maybe there is a smidgen of truth in the article someone posted about Alex & Olena finding out Nikki has some extra time with Richie in Bali.
I could see Nikki taking initiative and knocking on Richie's door.  It wouldn't be that big a stretch given how self assured she was in epis and given some of the statements she's made in interviews - secret hand play, how she felt he only had eyes for her.

If something like that really happened, I could see Olena checking out (trust broken) and Alex having a meltdown (back to that scene of her being told Nikki was already the winner) regardless of the specifics.

Just a thought.

Oooooo, spicey and unpredicted finale coming up!?

Truth: I would have rather seen a love story come to fruition but there have been anomalies that hint otherwise.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:57 am

So I just had a horrible thought...

What if Alex is F1 and her edit is bad because she dumped Richie? speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I just had a horrible thought...

What if Alex is F1 and her edit is bad because she dumped Richie? speechless

Oh for the love of god just let this week be over. I can only see bad things happening here. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 am

Moved from episode thread
Hanate wrote:Didn't someone say at the start that he was snap chatting his F1 when the season premiered?

mercieme wrote:
Hanate wrote:Didn't someone say at the start that he was snap chatting his F1 when the season premiered?

Richie said that in some interview, don't remember which one maybe someone else does.

Fifty wrote:
Is it possible the snapchat pic of Alex with "sorry bachie" was for Richie.   But not in a bad way maybe Alex is F1 after all.  They need to do some serious effing editing to climb her back into the popularity stakes of public opinion IMO.  Her other pics look fairly harmless.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 am

notarose wrote:Hmmm, maybe there is a smidgen of truth in the article someone posted about Alex & Olena finding out Nikki has some extra time with Richie in Bali.
I could see Nikki taking initiative and knocking on Richie's door.  It wouldn't be that big a stretch given how self assured she was in epis and given some of the statements she's made in interviews - secret hand play, how she felt he only had eyes for her.

If something like that really happened, I could see Olena checking out (trust broken) and Alex having a meltdown (back to that scene of her being told Nikki was already the winner) regardless of the specifics.

Just a thought.

Oooooo, spicey and unpredicted finale coming up!?

Yes but it also says they don't show the fight? Why not...I'm sure it would of made good telly?? It sounds like that story about Alex and Rachael discussion that never happened the way Alex says? Almost starting to believe the new idea story but I don't think Richie would do a Blake?....I'm So confused can u tell no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15