SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:45 pm

mindless wrote:How many times has he "jokingly" criticised her publicly now? I remember that pic of her on her phone at least and the stuff about her always being late (when they almost missed the flight) and now she's wearing makeup to the gym, which Josh just can't comprehend with his limited abilities. All this is stuff you are free to discuss with your partner in private, but putting it on SM is not cute at all to me. You're supposed to be on the same team and that involves not advertising your partner's faults or making them seem vain and stupid. JMO.
That's challenging because his partner is vain and stupid imo but he chose her!! I agree with @bblake that her biggest draw to him are the girls and he'd take anyone who came with children. She's just the annoying inconvenience that comes with the littles imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Maybe he can just talk here and the ex into letting him have custody of the girls when this goes belly up.  laugh out loud Cause he seems more attached and loving to them than her, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:24 pm

They are an adorable family unit that seems to have the maturity to not argue over comments that they know were meant for fun not to hurt. Couples with a lack of maturity IMO bicker over details of each word knowing the intent was not to hurt. I'm glad they don't get caught up in that and enjoy one another and support each others comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:10 am

@mindless It's been like 5 times that he's "just joking" with his "sense of humor". The Duhhh is always on her phone, always shopping, constantly needing attention, wearing makeup to the gym and she's never, ever on time for anything. You know just always doing all these typical woman things that baffle him.

I don't know. To me it seems like he doesn't like us women very much or anything we do. Maybe he should just date Marcus. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:44 am

I mean , I think the wearing full makeup to the gym and always having to be done up to go out, excessive hair extensions, lash extensions, Botox etc is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever seen Amanda without makeup. But he doesn't have to be mean about it. If he wanted a natural girl who doesn't take too long to get ready or care as much about that stuff, he shouldn't have gotten engaged to her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:17 am

My hubby is annoyed by little things about be, as I am about him, as is every married or engaged couple.
But the thing with BOR is, first - they've been together for a few months and that's way too soon to be THAT annoyed about THAT many things, and second - to actually post about all of this on your SM makes him look even worse. Can you imagine if he posts things like that now, how passive aggressive he will be when they break up?

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:13 am

I don't like high maintenance people my self. but Josh CHOSE to be engaged to her. He has no right to make her feel bad about what she likes to do, whether it's putting makeup to the gym or wearing whatever the heck she wants.

He is been such a jerk about it. Andi definitely dodged a bullet in this one. JMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:14 am

bluwavz wrote:@mindless It's been like 5 times that he's "just joking" with his "sense of humor". The Duhhh is always on her phone, always shopping, constantly needing attention, wearing makeup to the gym and she's never, ever on time for anything. You know just always doing all these typical woman things that baffle him.

I don't know. To me it seems like he doesn't like us women very much or anything we do. Maybe he should just date Marcus. cheeky

All JMO.

Perfect Idea laugh out loud laugh out loud Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:57 am

bluwavz wrote:@mindless It's been like 5 times that he's "just joking" with his "sense of humor". The Duhhh is always on her phone, always shopping, constantly needing attention, wearing makeup to the gym and she's never, ever on time for anything. You know just always doing all these typical woman things that baffle him.

All JMO.

I actually think that would work, joking aside. Their personalities would mesh well in a relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 am

Bahaha. Omg I can totally ship that. Couple name #Marsh. laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 am

bleuberry wrote:Bahaha. Omg I can totally ship that. Couple name #Marsh. laugh out loud
But it's so true!! Marcus is stupid and submissive and just worships Josh and he's low maintainance but dollars to donuts, josh would find something wrong and annoying and worthy of being put down about any partner. Therapists can make a fortune off of each of his exes imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:34 am

bleuberry wrote:Bahaha. Omg I can totally ship that. Couple name #Marsh. laugh out loud

Or Jokus. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99