SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:45 pm

A hacker's purpose is not to unfollow one person and change the owner's profile picture to a single picture. They will take over for their own benefit. Just ask Michael Stagliano and what hackers did to his twitter.

It's probably a password issue, as we've seen in the past Josh claimed that "someone was using his password", which told me at the time they knew each other's password. Perhaps you give up your right to a secure password when you date him. All passwords must be revealed for future use and for obtaining statistical information on who is posting negative info. dizzy

@Ash2214 I LOL at the Instant messenger post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:35 pm

I'm not too far from Josh's age (I'm 35), married since I was 24, have a son that turned 6 this week. My husband and I love to do things together away from our son (vacations he wouldn't be interested in yet), together with our son (such a fun age of exploring) and by ourselves. My husband goes on at least one week long fishing trip a year and I've been overseas with and without him (the last time just my mom, sister, and I went) as well as have had many girls weekends away. We don't get jealous of each other for having separate interests/lives and cherish the time we do spend together and as a family. IMO it is important to maintain your individuality in a relationship. I'm someone who thrives on alone time. I call myself a social introvert. I'm not shy and I'm fine in groups, but need to recharge and prefer quiet time to myself a lot.

That being said, it is extremely pathetic to continuously follow/unfollow each other after fights/breakups whatever they are called. Especially at Josh's age. Though, I admit, once I got so mad at my husband I blocked him on Facebook for a day several years ago. But I'm also not in the public eye, plus I was already married and not a couple of 4 months who have broken up several times already while getting engaged after 3 weeks while 2 babies are involved. There's that.

And because of that, I blame Amanda. Not a big fan of hers. She appears fake-nice, must be stupid not to listen to all the rumors/accusations/truths about her fiance and parades her kids around all the time as props. All IMO. Look at what happened to Kim Kardashian for living her life so public (yes I've reached a pathetic low bringing her up). She just seems oblivious to common sense in order to make a buck and be part of a "franchise" couple.

Never liked Josh so not much to say about him as he's acted the same way since day one on Andi's season IMO. I admit that he was "okay" on Famously Single (I watched it unfortunately), just dull and superficial. IMO.

No clue why I'm ranting about these two today. Received some bad news so venting on a reality TV couple I'm not too fond of.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A hacker's purpose is not to unfollow one person and change the owner's profile picture to a single picture. They will take over for their own benefit. Just ask Michael Stagliano and what hackers did to his twitter.

It's probably a password issue, as we've seen in the past Josh claimed that "someone was using his password", which told me at the time they knew each other's password. Perhaps you give up your right to a secure password when you date him. All passwords must be revealed for future use and for obtaining statistical information on who is posting negative info. dizzy

@Ash2214 I LOL at the Instant messenger post.

Yeah I remember when Cat's IG was hacked her hacker was deleting her photos, deleting her followers and posting her DM's and it took a while to get her account back. Same thing happened to Jillian too. All Borduhm's "hacker" does is have them unfollow each other and takes BOR's name out of the Duhhh's bio? LOL. No. More like he came up with a lame azz hacker excuse because folks were noticing the unfollows and refollows. JMO. laugh out loud

And if anyone wants to imply that non-fans are making up the unfollows and refollows then I can post the screencaps I took both times. There was also someone on Twitter who tweeted out a screencap of it and a couple folks also noticed it and commented on BOR's last IG pic about it. cheeky

@Kels0012 Sorry about your bad news. sad I hope everything is okay.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I'd be interested on the Stagliano details, if there are any. I LOVED the hookup request for Nick on Cat's hack. I'm not for hacking ever (I've had my identity stolen, not fun), but as an obnoxious consumer of bach info, I do like the drama.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:41 pm

The show continues. Update: Josh updated his ig profile pic to just himself. Then, Amanda changed hers to a pic of the 4 of them. Then, Josh changed his to the 4 of them again.

Are we sure they aren't in middle school???

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:44 pm

These two are probably intellectually/mentally shortchanged. Oops what am I saying--I named them BORDUHM. So of course, they are. IMO.
They need to do a puzzle with the kids, color, playdoh, something other than phone time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Southerngal wrote:The show continues.  Update:  Josh updated his ig profile pic to just himself.  Then, Amanda changed hers to a pic of the 4 of them.  Then, Josh changed his to the 4 of them again.

Are we sure they aren't in middle school???

laugh out loud That is one obsessed hacker!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:04 pm

I'm feverishly trying to imagine the bts drama that leads to all this. Like Josh told her she's no longer his family but she's being "mature" and changed her profile picture to show that he is part of her family, so now he's feeling contrition and wants her to be apart of his family again?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:07 pm

This is like a reality show in and of itself. laugh out loud

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 44 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 44 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I'd be interested on the Stagliano details, if there are any. I LOVED the hookup request for Nick on Cat's hack. I'm not for hacking ever (I've had my identity stolen, not fun), but as an obnoxious consumer of bach info, I do like the drama.

OT the hacker pretty much did the same thing as they did to Jillian's IG. They started to unfollow everyone, changed bio's pics etc. DeAnna was pleading on twitter for someone to help.I think he gave up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:24 pm

umngirl wrote:This is like a reality in and of itself. laugh out loud

More like a soap opera. dizzy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm feverishly trying to imagine the bts drama that leads to all this. Like Josh told her she's no longer his family but she's being "mature" and changed her profile picture to show that he is part of her family, so now he's feeling contrition and wants her to be apart of his family again?
@alanna I now approve that they should get a TV show but only if you write for it. I know I would watch every week.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99