SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:48 pm

The only hypocrisy/double standard IMO is when people act like they would never do certain things, like they're above certain things, criticize/throw shade at people for doing certain things, and then turn around do those same things. Jojo/Jordan have never done that so I'm not seeing the issue.

Also not all famewhores are alike IMO. Being on extra is something that she can legitimately make a career out of (imo she's also good at it). IMO that's different AND better than what a lot of these other alums are doing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:50 pm

I can compare it. It's what we do. Discuss. And I will. :gotcha:
IMO what happens on this forum is often one couple is dissed in order to make another couple appear more positive.
I see it day in and day out depending on which couple's turn it is to be shredded. I KNOW I am not the only one that sees it. It's a daily event.
Each couple stands on their own merit. Period. IMO
There is no rule that anyone has to like any of them or even some of them.
I'm simply calling a spade a spade.
IMO it's the same yardstick and not customized for who you like or who you don't like.
And IMO shilling/media/tv shows/books/modeling are going to become the norm with this show being a springboard to bigger and better things. Whatever those bigger and better things are.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:The only hypocrisy/double standard IMO is when people act like they would never do certain things, like they're above certain things, criticize/throw shade at people for doing certain things, and then turn around do those same things. Jojo/Jordan have never done that so I'm not seeing the issue.

Also not all famewhores are alike IMO. Being on extra is something that she can legitimately make a career out of (imo she's also good at it). IMO that's different AND better than what a lot of these other alums are doing.
This is truth. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:55 pm

At this point, this franchise is like the hunger games. Fight to the death on the gigs! I'd say Becca, Ashley I, Lauren, JoJo, and a few others are making legit careers out of their Bachelor fame (even if they suck at it. Aka: Becca not updating her YouTube and Lauren not updating her blog IMO.) The lesser contestants can only shill cheapo products. So I'd say the "higher up" contestants are actually doing pretty well for themselves, all things considering, since ALL of this franchise is trying to make it in the industry in some sort of way.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:The only hypocrisy/double standard IMO is when people act like they would never do certain things, like they're above certain things, criticize people for doing certain things, and then turn around do those same things. Jojo/Jordan have never done that so I'm not seeing the issue.

Yup. When asked if she was going to start a blog because it seems like it's the easy way out from the ladies of this franchise, JoJo praised the girls that did them. When asked about the latest bachelor and his finale, JoJo stood up for him and his chosen one and his choice to do his fifth reality television show. I can keep going. 

She's been nothing but sweet and supportive of everyone else in this franchise. She's never knocked anyone or said she would never do anything. Same goes with Jordan. Their first year together has been low key and more private than usual. If she wants to make a career out of corresponding, good for her for wanting to actually work and not take the easy way out. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:56 pm

IMO I wouldn't compare JoJo taking this job and comapare it to others who have no issues taking any gig. JoJo had a difficult time, she said so herself after the FRC, crying at night etc. She probably couldn't even think of doing anything media wise which would be subject to more negativity. She needed the reassurance of her relationship considering all the scandelous activity Jordan was accused of.

Other's may have more confidence in themselves and are not afraid to take a risk at any time.

I don't think JoJo woke up one morning and said, hey I want a media job. She must have thought about this in the past. She must have had an interest in it.

Like others have said, it's all the same freakin thing. It's money, it's shilling, it's promoting, it's fame IMHO.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander IMHO.

Give me teeth whitening any day to shill, I'd do it in a second.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm mostly laughing because of her fans that have told me over and over and over that she just wants her normal/simple life in Dallas. I have always called BS on that. 

Let me be clear: I'm not knocking her. I have always thought she should go for this, and I think she could be really good, like Ali. I'm not disputing that she is sweet and always takes the high road. Good for her for finally going for it.

But yes, simple shettlered, low key life with the ESPN sports analyst. They totes want the normal life.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 4256136633
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm definitely not knocking her for it. I'd do it over flipping houses! laugh out loud It sounds exciting and fun, and Jordan is constantly travelling anyway, might as well do something of your own on the side too. JMO.

As you've mentioned Bleu, Jordan's is always away at work and personally I'm glad that Jojo got this special gig at Extra TV. This will keep her busy from time to time since flipping houses is not a full time job.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm mostly laughing because of her fans that have told me over and over and over that she just wants her normal/simple life in Dallas. I have always called BS on that. 

Let me be clear: I'm not knocking her. I have always thought she should go for this, and I think she could be really good, like Ali. I'm not disputing that she is sweet and always takes the high road. Good for her for finally going for it.

But yes, simple shettlered, low key life with the ESPN sports analyst. They totes want the normal life.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 4256136633
Who said that they ever wanted only the "normal life" though? I believe it was said that at the time, they obviously wanted the "normal life", but who knows about the future. Now we know...it is now the future! laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm definitely not knocking her for it. I'd do it over flipping houses! laugh out loud It sounds exciting and fun, and Jordan is constantly travelling anyway, might as well do something of your own on the side too. JMO.

As you've mentioned Bleu, Jordan's is always away at work and personally I'm glad that Jojo got this special gig at Extra TV. This will keep her busy from time to time since flipping houses is not a full time job.
Flipping houses is not a full time job. But rent money is! So, even if she's not working, she's still getting her moolah every month! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 pm

It is what it is.
I wish them a happy and healthy life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:04 pm

I would shill some teeth whitener in a heartbeat too when I see how much these people are getting paid to do this. There are hundred of 'ig models' shilling everyday, IMO they're absolutely not the same as Charissa Thompson, Mario Lopez, Ali Fedotowsky etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu