SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 pm

I'll be honest, I do ship these two more than anyone else however I don't think them as people are greater than anyone else either. Some of the things in this forum are fact & have been proven fact ie. no reality show after reality show. However I can't judge because being in their shoes I would probably post an ad every other day if offered. If you're looking at it as we're putting them on a pedestal then maybe you are not seeing what we have to say, just IMO.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 pm

We'll have to agree to disagree because I view it as putting words in our mouths. Stating these these two don't shill as much as other people from the franchise or that they are more low key than other people in the franchise is the truth, IMO.

That doesn't make them better than any of these people. They're all the same. All in the same level. JoJo and Jordan's discussion thread isn't usually all that active, so I don't really know where all this talk about us saying they're perfect is coming from, unless people are looking in their fan thread where that type of discussion would take place. All JMO

Just to add as well, this is how discussion threads are. Those that don't like them or something that they did will say so. Those that like them will disagree. It's the same for every couple. I've seen people that don't like JoJo and Jordan, but like another couple defend their favorites and their actions too. It is what it is. It's people's opinions. Makes the world go round. JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 pm

I've never thought they'd disappear into dallas or wanted them totally out of the limelight because I really want Jo to get an HGTV type of show. I think as fans we give them a lot of credit because of all the sh*t that was said about them and what their intentions were and what their feelings for each other were. Me preferring the way Jo^3 go about things is not me saying they're better than anyone, it's just my preference.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:But posters do say they are different and better than the rest, either explicitly or implicitly, when you talk about how Jo^3 don't want the limelight, live their life in Dallas, post couple goals pics, have amazing social media game, don't shill as much/promote as much/do other reality shows like the rest. That right there shows me the competition and the belief that Jo^3 are waaaay better then the rest. Then, when some members go to other's threads and trash those couples for basic behavior that Jo^3 have also exhibited from time to time, well... it does create the aura that perhaps some do hold Jo^3 on a pedestal and consider the others beneath. And that's actually fine if that's what you think. It's your opinion. But it's just the vibe that I, and maybe some others perceive. It can be a bit exhasperating. But that's ok, I guess. It's a silly tv show. None of this crap is real world problems. It's all escapism.

It's ok. We all aren't going to like all the same couples and people. I guess it's kind of like picking a fave sports team. All kind of arbitrary in the end.
Thank You. That is what I meant. How it was emphasized even in this very conversation how they stay away from the media, how some couples flaunt their relationship, how they dont shill that much..how they are careful with their shilling etc etc. That is putting them above other couples like they are doing something different, when they are not. I don't want to say her name, but I have seen this blonde F1 trashed for the basic things that astounds me, but it is their right.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:30 pm

That blonde f1 is a bimbo (though I like her), but this isn't her thread. IMO.

People will believe what they want to believe. I view my opinions as facts, you all can too! laugh out loud IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:30 pm

It makes total sense to me. IMO I think the confusion is, or perhaps the opinions are not clear, there are plenty of other contestants, couples whatever, that do exactly the same thing as Jojo and Jordan. They shill, they have spreads done on their homes, they are in other shows, they are in the media, and they are all criticised for doing so.

If they are criticised and J/J are doing the same thing but that's ok, then they are considered as being put on a pedestal because it seems to be ok for them is the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 pm

StacyNor wrote:
sosleepy wrote:But posters do say they are different and better than the rest, either explicitly or implicitly, when you talk about how Jo^3 don't want the limelight, live their life in Dallas, post couple goals pics, have amazing social media game, don't shill as much/promote as much/do other reality shows like the rest. That right there shows me the competition and the belief that Jo^3 are waaaay better then the rest. Then, when some members go to other's threads and trash those couples for basic behavior that Jo^3 have also exhibited from time to time, well... it does create the aura that perhaps some do hold Jo^3 on a pedestal and consider the others beneath. And that's actually fine if that's what you think. It's your opinion. But it's just the vibe that I, and maybe some others perceive. It can be a bit exhasperating. But that's ok, I guess. It's a silly tv show. None of this crap is real world problems. It's all escapism.

It's ok. We all aren't going to like all the same couples and people. I guess it's kind of like picking a fave sports team. All kind of arbitrary in the end.
Thank You. That is what I meant. How it was emphasized even in this very conversation how they stay away from the media, how some couples flaunt their relationship, how they dont shill that much..how they are careful with their shilling etc etc. That is putting them above other couples like they are doing something different, when they are not. I don't want to say her name, but I have seen this blonde F1 trashed for the basic things that astounds me, but it is their right.
So what's the difference when the usual happens in other general discussion threads for other couples when those fans defend their favorites as if they can do no wrong? JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 pm

I think you're also mistaken because I have never trashed that certain F1..? Some people do flaunt their relationship more, some people shill less, some people do stay away from the media more than others but THEY ALL shill, all flaunt their relationship, and all have their media rounds when need be. I prefer the way these two go about it, that's all - no thinking they're better than anyone else just my PREFERENCE.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm

ok...lets all step away from the keyboard for minute. (or touch screen)
No one is specifically putting any words into anyone's mouths.
If so I would like to see where Jane Doe is saying Sally Smith is doing this. I have not seen any specifics. So everyone needs to take a deep breath.
Next, please point me to the data base or chart, table etc that quantifies what couple shills what, does an interview for __________ or host _______ party. I don't think anyone has a factual, objective data base on who is more low key than the next couple or sells more or less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Boshem wrote:Agree @ash2214, I think she has a perfect balance between herself, friends (Becca laugh out loud), family & Jordan laugh out loud.
And don't forget Jackson! :Bendog
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:45 pm

My like/dislike for couples has jack sh*t to do with shilling or even attention seeking. I'll make fun if I see hypocrisy from the couple. I just tend to gravitate to the ones I think genuinely love each other,  have a healthy relationship, also if I like the people individually. Jo^3 has all of that IMO and others don't IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Have I disagreed and laughed at other couples from this franchise who decided to film other full season reality television shows with the risk of hurting their relationship? Yes. Have I disagreed and laughed at people who do club appearances? Yes. Have I disagreed and laughed at people who shilled certain products that can actually be harmful to you? Yes. Quite simply: JoJo and Jordan haven't done the things I just said.

I don't think it's unfair to say that JoJo and Jordan have been more low key, but that doesn't make them better than anyone else. Des and Chris have been more low key too! I love that Sean and Catherine do everything that they do to provide for their growing family. All these contestants should do it! No one is saying one person or one couple is better than the other. I wish we could all live like these people. 

At the end of the day these are all our opinions. I've seen fans of every couple defend their favorites to no end. It is what it is. I respect everyone's opinion and discussions can be fun. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu