SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm just catching up with Richie's interviews and he is amazing! Love him. He is funny and witty, smart, very good talker ... I'm so behind all of you, but it's so good to see him in the other light.
BTW, Love Sam Fro too, really like her radio show and how she explains the show and all the dynamics behind. Really doing a great job.
ITA. Richie's interviews were great yes For those who missed some of the interviews I am bringing them forward since they may provide some more insight into Richie and the season

Live Facebook interview with Richie
- This is a really great interview of Richie where he takes questions from fans/viewers.
- It's a bit longer too which is great and starts at the 5 minute mark.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Richie on The Project.
- Richie talks about love, what he's looking for, & a cause close to his heart (sad to hear that two of Richie's friends are battling with cancer  sad )

Sundy wrote:Richie radio interviews
1) WA radio interview with Richie on 21/7 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2) 10 minute interview on 92.9 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3) Mix 94.5 radio interviews with video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Daily mail this morning claims that Richie has married the winner

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Samilltakerichiethx wrote:Daily mail this morning claims that Richie has married the winner
TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

It wouldn't be the Daily Fail unless the lead is married or having a baby with the winner giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Lol true AAL clapping!

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Idlemess wrote:I dont think she wins.  The men winner might go out together with the others but the woman does not do that.

Well, this is what I've eluded to earlier. Are there trends and patterns that are so obvious why have them...[/quote]

Yes agreed sometimes I wonder why they bother to shroud everything in secrecy if they have their protocols so obvious At this stage it seems the only ones not papped with the other girls are Alex and Nikki.

In saying that Sam Frost was out with the other girls during Blakes season, but that did not end well. But how sexist is it that the F1 girl is not allowed to be seen with the other girls but the F1 male is......Sasha was allowed to hang with the other boys and get blind drunk I might add but the F1 girl is not allowed to even associated with the other girls????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is Instyles article. Pop sugar, Dailymail also ran the pics and article as well as Elle. But it looks like Popsugar has taken it down as well ????? Bizarre why leak the pics then pull the article. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  this is Instyles article.  Pop sugar, Dailymail also ran the pics and article as  well as Elle.  But it looks like Popsugar has taken it down as well ????? Bizarre why leak the pics then pull the article. no idea
Other media outlets likely are copying from Popsugar and Elle magazine and running with the article but that Elle and Popsugar have already taken down the articles makes me think Nikki is F1 and it was too obvious of a clue since the articles were saying Nikki is likely the winner based on comparisons to Snez/Sam kiss.

One has to keep in mind that this year paparazzi (and thus potentially media) know who the F1 is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  this is Instyles article.  Pop sugar, Dailymail also ran the pics and article as  well as Elle.  But it looks like Popsugar has taken it down as well ????? Bizarre why leak the pics then pull the article. no idea
Other media outlets likely are copying from Popsugar and Elle magazine and running with the article but that Elle and Popsugar have already taken down the articles makes me think Nikki is F1 and it was too obvious of a clue since the articles were saying Nikki is likely the winner based on comparisons to Snez/Sam kiss.

One has to keep in mind that this year paparazzi (and thus potentially media) know who the F1 is.

Agreed however what seems off IMO is that Channel 10 was the source not Diimex which is the global photo company where they usually get the pics. They are nowhere to be found on the channel 10 website so channel ten has given them the photos. So are the magazines and channel 10 going for the angle of tease and retreat? So if there is speculation that media may know, why do you think they would so openly display it IMO. I may be completely daft here but is that something that the US bachelor would have done/did with Ben H season with the obvious edit. Things IMO aren't adding up quite right here. In all honesty, if they are going to be that blatant about it, they might as well just publish the final photo and be done with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Show pics are taken by Matrix Media. There are no "Channel 10" pics although they can credit Channel 10 with the pics the Photo media company takes (literally thousands of pics). So what I am thinking is that the magazines bought the pics from Matrix Media and thought they were approved for release by Channel 10 when they weren't.

From pre-season sleuthing it seems that Channel 10 may have bought the rights to the FRC pics. If Channel 10 doesn't have the final rights then magazines that wanted to publish them, imo, would likely do so near the end (FRC time) when viewership is at its highest so they get the most clicks/$$$.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Agreed however what seems off IMO is that Channel 10 was the source not Diimex which is the global photo company where they usually get the pics. They are nowhere to be found on the channel 10 website so channel ten has given them the photos. So are the magazines and channel 10 going for the angle of tease and retreat? So if there is speculation that media may know, why do you think they would so openly display it IMO. I may be completely daft here but is that something that the US bachelor would have done/did with Ben H season with the obvious edit.  Things IMO aren't adding up quite right here.  In all honesty, if they are going to be that blatant about it, they might as well just publish the final photo and be done with it.

Amen to that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the show's edit should be good enough to twist things around for the viewing audience if spoiled by paps. Trying to one-up the paps by releasing picks only spoils your own show and takes the will of those from watching this show. 
IMO, the show so far is not obvious but it's edit to show that Nikki is on Richie radar and they are kissy face but those kisses look lukewarm at the most. 

So they want us to see there is a connection with Nikki (I wonder if they cut that kiss because she kiss because she initiated it) just sayin' Only so much of that before people catch on! 

There's an obvious connection with Alex and they've done all but call her an emotional clinger. 

Faith, man, why couldn't he be all into her. But I don't know if he's taking her seriously. 

Rachel (I never warmed to since night one; just something about her ACT) seems to be in the know. A bit too much from night one. Is she a plant or mole? She's a poop stirrer and seems to be taking notes. Richie telling her when he's with her she's all woman or some nothing like that. Are the others little girls? 

When he said that to Rachel about being a woman, it sounded script IMO. And I felt that it might've been a hint from producers to Olena not being able to give voice to her feelings. My thoughts are... If you really feel that way Richie then send the 'girl' home. He didn't so what does that mean? Jmo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Agreed however what seems off IMO is that Channel 10 was the source not Diimex which is the global photo company where they usually get the pics. They are nowhere to be found on the channel 10 website so channel ten has given them the photos. So are the magazines and channel 10 going for the angle of tease and retreat? So if there is speculation that media may know, why do you think they would so openly display it IMO. I may be completely daft here but is that something that the US bachelor would have done/did with Ben H season with the obvious edit.  Things IMO aren't adding up quite right here.  In all honesty, if they are going to be that blatant about it, they might as well just publish the final photo and be done with it.

Amen to that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the show's edit should be good enough to twist things around for the viewing audience if spoiled by paps. Trying to one-up the paps by releasing picks only spoils your own show and takes the will of those from watching this show. 
IMO, the show so far is not obvious but it's edit to show that Nikki is on Richie radar and they are kissy face but those kisses look lukewarm at the most. 

So they want us to see there is a connection with Nikki (I wonder if they cut that kiss because she kiss because she initiated it) just sayin' Only so much of that before people catch on! 

There's an obvious connection with Alex and they've done all but call her an emotional clinger. 

Faith, man, why couldn't he be all into her. But I don't know if he's taking her seriously. 

Rachel (I never warmed to since night one; just something about her ACT) seems to be in the know. A bit too much from night one. Is she a plant or mole? She's a poop stirrer and seems to be taking notes. Richie telling her when he's with her she's all woman or some nothing like that. Are the others little girls? 

When he said that to Rachel about being a woman, it sounded script IMO. And I felt that it might've been a hint from producers to Olena not being able to give voice to her feelings. My thoughts are... If you really feel that way Richie then send the 'girl' home. He didn't so what does that mean? Jmo

Woot woot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel like Channel Ten is being their own Reality Steve at this stage and you can understand why i seem to be banging my head on a brick wall with their tactics. I completely agree with you too and I've said it before, if he's not that into Olena, send the girl home otherwise IMo who is really being disingenuous the ladies or Richie. It's become more than frustrating at this point to watch and yes you can argue that Ben H season was obvious but Jesus at least you had some form of maybe maybe not with JoJo, IMO there is virtually nothing here. With Alex being called a stage 5 clinger she's not even in the running, Rachel IMO has already been touted as the next Villian, Faith friend zoned already IMO who does that leave but Olena and they have already written her off with the "she's not going to open up", unless she does and that's the twist that no one is seeing right now.

As for the pics yes Matrix Media takes them but Channel ten needs to still approve them to being sold seeing as they seem to be the official photographers on set IMO, that s*** doesn't just get sold will nilly. I also think that the kiss may have been too awkward to screen IMO otherwise they would have showed it to confirm the relationship. But you can't say that by airing it would have been too obvious but airing the pics isn't because IMO that's a bipolar theory on the same clause. So you can understand why some of us aren't denying that there is the real possibility that Nikki is F1 but by handing it on silver platter will certainly leave people bewildered as to why they even bothered with the whole process, SM is rife with comments about it already and IMO they are doing themselves a real diservice. Quite frankly at the moment and.this may change after this coming Ep but I'm not seeing a real love story here between him and Nikki like I did with Sam and Snez. Sammy couldn't keep his hands off her especially on the 2nd SD. Sam looked completed enamoured. JMO but I'm just not seeing that yet. But seriously for me it doesn't matter who the F1 is but either they show the love story or set up a god damn twist otherwise if this is how it's going to be from now on, I'll have to find myself another show to be entertained by, cause IMO this ain't cutting it.

On a side note Listen quietly and you might be able to hear my head crashing on a brick wall right now. no idea duh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Just for clarification regarding Matrix Media and other media that take pics on the show:

The way it works is that they have BTS pics (literally thousands) which are categorized and are accessible to online/offline magazines who can purchase the pics from Matrix Media online (it's literally like buying a pair of shoes online).

Now some of the pics are categorized as 'locked' so that magazines/etc cannot purchase them until Matrix Media unlocks them (usually because Channel Ten lets them know before the season airs which ones are to be unlocked for release and when).

Because of this the magazines deal directly with Matrix Media and there's no "approval" by Channel Ten directly to the magazines (since MM has the pics) and the magazines can state their source is Channel Ten even if Channel Ten never approved Matrix Media to categorize the pics for release.

So this means that if pics are not labeled/categorized correctly and are unlocked before they were meant to be then any magazine can purchase them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT