SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:07 am

in_denial wrote:He really is just a genuine, nice guy. So hoping that the woman he chooses is the same!
I totally agree! bestbud! I am also hoping that the woman Richie chooses is as nice and genuine as he is. He deserves the best! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:58 pm

I've just read Alexs interview introducing her son in Woman's day (hard copy) . She doesn't say her son will not appear in the show she states 'we will have to wait and see'. Interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Sundy wrote:I've just read Alexs interview introducing her son in Woman's day (hard copy) . She doesn't say her son will not appear in the show she states 'we will have to wait and see'. Interesting
Thanks for the info, Sundy yes

So if Alex has a HTD it could be she has her son on it.. or she may have a HTD and her son not be on it? I wonder though what reason she would have for her son not to be on her HTD though? Maybe not ready for that? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I've just read Alexs interview introducing her son in Woman's day (hard copy) . She doesn't say her son will not appear in the show she states 'we will have to wait and see'. Interesting
Thanks for the info, Sundy yes

So if Alex has a HTD it could be she has her son on it.. or she may have a HTD and her son not be on it? I wonder though what reason she would have for her son not to be on her HTD though? Maybe not ready for that? no idea

She is being so media savvy. Feeds into my feelings of her being disingenuous. I would think that he does appear. He seems a little cutey. The chocolate date showed no indication of Richie having doubts in Alex and therefore I'm confident that she gets a HTD. This comment is just a bit of a teaser for it IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:01 pm

^ IA. I also see Alex getting a HTD and the comment is likely just a teaser
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Months and months ago Richie was tagged on IG in a bakery in nsw somewhere. I now can't find the pic and it's bugging me. I want to see it to see the location and see if it is the location of the camping trip?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:55 pm

^ found it. Might be something or nothing. 22 April. Seems the date might be earlier in the season though  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:43 am

Sundy wrote:^ found it. Might be something or nothing. 22 April. Seems the date might be earlier in the season though  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The cafe is in Dural where the bachie mansion is located. Thats why they have stated in the comments they have been on the lookout for him IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:57 am

For those interested: some updates for Bette AU S2 (Georgia Love)

- Promo Videos have been released and most of the 18 contestants for Bette AU S2 have been posted in the Bette AU S2 thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Filming ended last week and Bette AU S2 is set to air end of September after Richie's season ends.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For those interested: some updates for Bette AU S2 (Georgia Love)

- Promo Videos have been released and most of the 18 contestants for Bette AU S2 have been posted in the Bette AU S2 thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Filming ended last week and Bette AU S2 is set to air end of September after Richie's season ends.

I will pop over there shortly. Wanting to focus on one at a time. Wonder if we will be on the same team again AAL?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Would Bach Au approved Olena publicly meeting up with Steph if Olena is F1? IMO the get together is probably business/modelling motivated but can not remember if other F1s meet up with fellow housemates prior the final being aired??

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:19 am

Yes they have^ I remember Sam frost met up with Chantelle etc and all the other girls on her season
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT