SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Would Bach Au approved Olena publicly meeting up with Steph if Olena is F1?  IMO the get together is probably business/modelling motivated but can not remember if other F1s meet up with fellow housemates prior the final being aired??

I don't remember it ever happening but it looks like they have a handler with them so Steph may be in Sydney for some promo stuff for the show. They both look gorgeous and cute at the same time. I'm glad they have a great friendship by the looks of things.

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:23 pm

HodanG wrote:Yes they have^ I remember Sam frost met up with Chantelle etc and all the other girls on her season

Thats true but that didn't end well. Are we sure Richie has chosen anyone. Nikki liked a pic on Insta of Olena and Richie together ??? Im perplexed as hell as to what that means. There was also something else on Insta I noticed that Ill keep under my hat for the moment that looks telling yet weird. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Fifty wrote:
HodanG wrote:Yes they have^ I remember Sam frost met up with Chantelle etc and all the other girls on her season

Thats true but that didn't end well.  Are we sure Richie has chosen anyone.  Nikki liked a pic on Insta of Olena and Richie together ???  Im perplexed as hell as to what that means.  There was also something else on Insta I noticed that Ill keep under my hat for the moment that looks telling yet weird. no idea

I'm not sure if in this season they are even allowed to meet up! But I know Keira and Sasha have and Noni and Kiki but for the F1-F3 I don't see why not?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Would Bach Au approved Olena publicly meeting up with Steph if Olena is F1?  IMO the get together is probably business/modelling motivated but can not remember if other F1s meet up with fellow housemates prior the final being aired??

Why not?! Sasha from the Bachelorette was partying with Dave and Davey all the time and he was the F1. Actually it makes sense that she is so close with Steph. Steph was never a "real" competition for Richie's heart. They didn't even kissed and she is going to be out after the new episodes.

In the Ukrain Bachelor this season Alyona was partying with her girlfriends at the clubs. And everyone thought she can not be the F1. But she was only having fun with her girls. They had some drinks and enjoyed good music. They stayed private and didn't chased guys or something. And the Bachelor Irakli knew that she was out with her friends and all was fine.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:09 pm

There were numerous articles (posted in the threads awhile back) before the season aired about TPTB not wanting the girls out and about together as it gives things away (for example, Snez was never seen with other contestants while the show aired and yes, her location could have played a role).

That being said, I don't think TPTB can control what the girls do nor do I think they give permission. I think it is up to the contestants what they want to do and if they want to abide by certain things (it's not like contestants are going to get sued, imo, as that would just put a negative stain on their show and stop people from applying).

So I don't think it means anything either way whether the girls are spotted at an airport. Now if they are spotted clubbing and there are pics or with other guys then I do think it can be a clue they are not F1 and going by the history of the Bach AU franchise (as I think each country is different).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:52 pm

natik wrote:

Why not?! Sasha from the Bachelorette was partying with Dave and Davey all the time and he was the F1. Actually it makes sense that she is so close with Steph. Steph was never a "real" competition for Richie's heart. They didn't even kissed and she is going to be out after the new episodes.

In the Ukrain Bachelor this season Alyona was partying with her girlfriends at the clubs. And everyone thought she can not be the F1. But she was only having fun with her girls. They had some drinks and enjoyed good music. They stayed private and didn't chased guys or something. And the Bachelor Irakli knew that she was out with her friends and all was fine.

I have been reading the comments on SM and Steph has tagged Olena or mentioned how much she misses her a number of times in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Insta pics, so I wasn't surprised they are quite close. Ironically they both seem quite closed off with their emotions and were the only two that didn't kiss Richie on the first date :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:53 pm

Oops forgot to add, that I had completely forgotten about Sasha and the boys partying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:36 am

What does this mean fifty "There was also something else on Insta I noticed that Ill keep under my hat for the moment that looks telling yet weird." You can't do that to us sad

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:09 am

Looking at the below pics in particular are very interesting IMO

The two girls standing around chatting and then hugging very happily. Seems weird to me not to embrace first after meeting.
The last photo even looks like Olena has gotten emotional.

It looks to me like Olena told something to Steph, good news for sure, and Steph is congratulating her?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:42 am

OMG I thought the same thing ! It so looks like Olena told stef she won the reactions from both of them is a dead give away! It will be telling when Steph has her elimination interview when asked who she thinks will win and her answer being Olena with a big smile will give it away Hugesmile JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:10 am

I don't think Olena would tell stef in public if she did win especially with the cameras around, she was probably just happy to see her and got emotional IMO.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 am

@JustLooking I've posted it in the F1-F6 thread. Just bear in mind I am slightly bonkers but there is some stuff that just doesn't sit right as to how it looks to everyone IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT