SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:50 am

Annnnnd action! It all look staged in a way.why do all that in public knowing there were pap and all?
Im thinking this is production driven.
It feels like they are doing everything to amp up their F2 and create a smoke screen for F1 and Richie.
Im also starting to think that the aussie prod like to tell the love story, but again all of them, not just the chosen one story. And by doing that, they put the light on everything good in the other relationship while making it obvious what is going on with the F1 plus some doubtful moments for F1.
They also put more light on the others relationship with the lead in SM expect for the last few weeks (F4 to F1).

All that IMO.
More s/c can't come soon enough.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:30 pm

They look excited to see each other. My question is who is that guy in the background or with either of Olena or Steph.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm just catching up with Richie's interviews and he is amazing! Love him. He is funny and witty, smart, very good talker ... I'm so behind all of you, but it's so good to see him in the other light.
BTW, Love Sam Fro too, really like her radio show and how she explains the show and all the dynamics behind. Really doing a great job.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:They look excited to see each other. My question is who is that guy in the background or with either of Olena or Steph.

Just a guess here, could be Steph's handler especially if she is slated to do her exit interviews with Woman's Day and the other mags this week. The media outlets release the interviews day after the episode airs so they know in advance (at least a day before) who is getting eliminated...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Would Bach Au approved Olena publicly meeting up with Steph if Olena is F1?  IMO the get together is probably business/modelling motivated but can not remember if other F1s meet up with fellow housemates prior the final being aired??

I dont think she wins. The men winner might go out together with the others but the woman does not do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Cuddles wrote:Richie Strahan and Nikki Gogan Kiss on Group Date on The Bachelor Australia
Elle‎ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad you joined us! yes

Interestingly... it seems like Elle magazine has taken down their article and pics of Richie kissing Nikki on the group date  Suspect  question :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Just Looking wrote:What does this mean fifty "There was also something else on Insta I noticed that Ill keep under my hat for the moment that looks telling yet weird."   You can't do that to us sad

I agree. I'm starting to think maybe Faith is F1. Don't know where it's coming from but since everything is weird, why not this. fifty, please tell.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 pm

I dont think she wins.  The men winner might go out together with the others but the woman does not do that.[/quote]

Well, this is what I've eluded to earlier. Are there trends and patterns that are so obvious why have them...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Idlemess wrote:They look excited to see each other. My question is who is that guy in the background or with either of Olena or Steph.

They are genuine friends IMO as I have stated before they have been corresponding via comments on Insta and Steph was saying how much she missed Olena in a comment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it looks like a handler to me which does raise some questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Fifty wrote:

They are genuine friends IMO as I have stated before they have been corresponding via comments on Insta and Steph was saying how much she missed Olena in a comment.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it looks like a handler to me which does raise some questions.

Heather and Lana had handlers with them last season when papped.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

They are genuine friends IMO as I have stated before they have been corresponding via comments on Insta and Steph was saying how much she missed Olena in a comment.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it looks like a handler to me which does raise some questions.

Heather and Lana had handlers with them last season when papped.

I think they all might, I saw a pic of Keira going to an Interview with a hander in tow

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:35 pm

^ Yes, all the contestants and lead have handlers when they are doing interviews
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT