SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:28 am

On nova radio (Richie and Alex had radio interviews) the djs said that Richie and the winner/F1 will be in studio the end of this week.

They were joking and said Nikki... Olena (nut didn't mention Alex as possible winner from what I could hear).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:On nova radio (Richie and Alex had radio interviews) the djs said that Richie and the winner/F1 will be in studio the end of this week.

They were joking and said Nikki... Olena (nut didn't mention Alex as possible winner from what I could hear).

Why just Richie and Alex? Perhaps we have all been fooled and Alex is F1?!

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:30 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:On nova radio (Richie and Alex had radio interviews) the djs said that Richie and the winner/F1 will be in studio the end of this week.

Because after Nikki is going to be out of the race they want us to believe Alex is F1. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:32 am

natik wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Because after Nikki is going to be out of the race they want us to believe Alex is F1. IMO

But they are really pushing Olena now on the official facebook page - many people are now thinking Olena is F1 because of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:38 am

in_denial wrote:
natik wrote:
in_denial wrote:

But they are really pushing Olena now on the official facebook page - many people are now thinking Olena is F1 because of this.

Not so many *IMO*. I read threw a lot of comments and most think it´s Nikki but saying if not then Alex for sure. On instagram most of them think Olena is out next because she is so active on her account.
They are pushing Olena but it`s not in your face pushing *IMO* It´s more of an implying.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 am

Interesting article by news.com.au who are affiliated with the show

news.com.au @newscomauHQ  4h4 hours ago
There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:41 am

in_denial wrote:
natik wrote:
in_denial wrote:

I believe they are pushing Olena for one of two reasons.... 1. because they are trying to put the audience off the track as to who is the F! or 2. because she she is F1 and given her edit they need to get the audience on side. All JMO though. I am definitely team Olena this season. Love how true and honest she remained and didn't appear to get too caught up in Bach Bubble Land.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting article by news.com.au who are affiliated with the show

There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It`s more of an "she should win but didn`t" article. It´s like with Richie last season on Bachelorette. All the attention on him that he is like so perfect for Sam but the attraction is not there. Nikki is Richie all over again. Just a decoy. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting article by news.com.au who are affiliated with the show

It's Gogan, not Grogan!! Not the first article to get her surname wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:09 am

I also think that Nikki may be a decoy just like Heather and Richie were. It makes the most sense regarding the media about her. It will also be the "shock" exit that last seasons had with Heather and Richie before F2 episode.

Olena's media where articles are implying she doesn't win remind me of Snez (especially that one radio interview where the media interpreted her words to make it seem like she was hinting she didn't win) and it just seems too odd when a contestant's words are taken by the media and made into a heading that they don't win - usually the media does everything to try make it sound one of them can win so doing the opposite makes me think anything implying not winning is the opposite maybe?

Add in the SM posts by the show itself where the first girl posted was Olena (like Snez) and the most posts about her overall as well as the most posts just today and about her journey and it makes me think perhaps Olena being out in public with Steph could be intentional and make it seem like she is out in public and so misleading. Same with her SM being public and Alex and Nikki's private so it seems too obvious and too much?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I also think that Nikki may be a decoy just like Heather and Richie were. It makes the most sense regarding the media about her. It will also be the "shock" exit that last seasons had with Heather and Richie before F2 episode.

Olena's media where articles are implying she doesn't win remind me of Snez (especially that one radio interview where the media interpreted her words to make it seem like she was hinting she didn't win) and it just seems too odd when a contestant's words are taken by the media and made into a heading that they don't win - usually the media does everything to try make it sound one of them can win so doing the opposite makes me think anything implying not winning is the opposite maybe?

Add in the SM posts by the show itself where the first girl posted was Olena (like Snez) and the most posts about her overall as well as the most posts just today and about her journey and it makes me think perhaps Olena being out in public with Steph could be intentional and make it seem like she is out in public and so misleading. Same with her SM being public and Alex and Nikki's private so it seems too obvious and too much?

And let us adding once again this whisper to the list.

Bringing it over from Olena`s thread.

natik wrote:Ok guys, I tried something out. I tried to cut the "I love you" part from the preview promo with Olena`s whispering after she met Richie in the first episode. I listened to it a couple of times and tried to hear if the way she speaks and whispers kinda match to the "I love you". And here is my theory why I think in fact the whispering can be Olena. As we know she is not comfortable to express her feelings. I think it fits to her personality that she is whispering it because those words are pretty important and private to her. I think it`s her style to whisper it. Anyway I uploaded it for you to listen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you see it please let me know what you hear and think. Because If I remember it right you mentioned that you studied something with music?!

Source: my mp3 cut
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 am

Hmm I'm not to sure about that whisper, it kind of sounds like both Alex and Olena

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT