SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm following Rachael and it's still open... 

She'd been very active but hasn't posted a new pic. She has posted several videos and pics on the new IG messaging feature

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mrsT Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Fifty wrote:Is anyone else wondering why Nikkis photo is the only one leaked from Bali but they are claiming Alex won. And why are the girls leaving from different interstate Airports when they should be back in Sydney for the F4 RC.  Last time I checked Sydney only has one airport.  The original story I heard back in June is they all took separate flights not airports.

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I read somewhere that they put the final 3 on different flights to try and throw off the paparazzi, could explain why they seem to depart from different places.

I don't know how true that is and I can't remember where I read it.

mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:49 pm

mrsT wrote:
Fifty wrote:Is anyone else wondering why Nikkis photo is the only one leaked from Bali but they are claiming Alex won. And why are the girls leaving from different interstate Airports when they should be back in Sydney for the F4 RC.  Last time I checked Sydney only has one airport.  The original story I heard back in June is they all took separate flights not airports.

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I read somewhere that they put the final 3 on different flights to try and throw off the paparazzi, could explain why they seem to depart from different places.

I don't know how true that is and I can't remember where I read it.

I am also wondering why Nikki's is the only photo. It could be a subtle hint that she is F1, as we all know that the paps can't release the winning F1 finale shot so they publish this one instead. Or it could be something else completely. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Network Ten denies New Idea spoiler...

Quotes from the article:

“New Idea has consistently produced misleading, unsubstantiated and mischievous articles about The Bachelor Australia this year. This latest ‘report’ is no different,” she said.

"Network Ten may deny the article carried any weight, but Australian publications have a reputation for spoiling the fun"

Accidental Spoilers: "It’s not the same as outright revealing the winner, but multiple Australian media outlets have been offering clues as to who the winner will be"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Quick poll and here's the question. 

Based on preseason info and how she's edited did anyone suspect that Alex's IG would still be on private and she'd remain fairly low key? 

I'm surprised and wonder what it all means for her.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Hmmm will have to keep my eyes out next time they r in a group setting for the hands Hugesmile

Wow, what a sweet thing to do. Re-enforcing his feelings by a secret hand squeeze.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Idlemess wrote:Quick poll and here's the question. 

Based on preseason info and how she's edited did anyone suspect that Alex's IG would still be on private and she'd remain fairly low key? 

No, I didn't expect her to be low key.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:43 pm

in_denial wrote:Network Ten denies New Idea spoiler...

Quotes from the article:

“New Idea has consistently produced misleading, unsubstantiated and mischievous articles about The Bachelor Australia this year. This latest ‘report’ is no different,” she said.

"Network Ten may deny the article carried any weight, but Australian publications have a reputation for spoiling the fun"

Accidental Spoilers: "It’s not the same as outright revealing the winner, but multiple Australian media outlets have been offering clues as to who the winner will be"

Interesting. Network Ten making a statement about the spoiler that Alex wins seems like they are saying that Alex is not the F1 so they are almost giving a spoiler themselves by saying that? I don't think they would make a statement like that unless they want it to be known that the spoiler is incorrect and for a reason? It seems odd but it could be they want to support the final couple?

Most media outlets have implied Nikki wins so they could know if it ends up Nikki is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:53 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very interesting. I've never seen a media outlet do that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This season has been one wacky ride. Just goes to show the level of public interest in Richie IMO. Perhaps New Idea are the ones with the 'Photo' and 10 are getting on the front foot beating their chests
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:19 pm

I really hope the recent articles holds no truth behind them, would hate to have a repeat of the whole Blake/Sam/Louise situation.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:Quick poll and here's the question. 

Yep still find it odd. Still find it odd that Nikki isn't accepting insta requests even though Sasha and Snez did. SM has been batty this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT