SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:31 am

[quote="natik"]
Da Funk wrote:
natik wrote:Let me say one thing. Richie spoiled the F1 during his FB interview with Osher. His answer with "the eyes" and "the soul" was a dead give away. After watching that video I knew Nikki is not the F1 it must be Olena. Osher was kinda shocked it was like "oh boy what should I do or say now..." IMO

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and as always great post!

Hi could you please tell me where to watch this fb interview?

Click on that link and scroll to 17:15

Thank you :cutesmile!:

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:33 am

romance realist wrote:Notes from the radio interview with Alex
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Says she is trying to talk in the past tense-meaning how she was feeling when the finale was coming up for her.

Excited but nervous is how she felt.

Songs in between - I am bored by the music - she better say something interesting.....la la la

Back in a few minutes

Oh please keep listening. I'm hanging on your posts:clapping!:
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:40 am

Notes from the radio interview with Alex continued
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Talking about how hard it was to leave her child, first few weeks very emotional, intense experience.....her son has only watched the fun bits, no kissing or chocolate bath....she prepared her son's father after she was invited to go on the show. He was cool about it. Proud of her modelling work, doesn't regret any of the more risqué shoots. Alex doesn't want to get married or have more kids in the short term. Evaded question about having kids with Richie.
Nothing new here sorry.
She is very up and chirpy as usual.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:43 am

I missed Richie speaking, apparently he was interviewed first.
I could not have listened to more ads and crappy pop music that long anyway.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:46 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
expand for post:

Regarding the quote for me it was about her emotions. Her not talking that much about her feelings and stuff. After that after each moment with her he says she is expressing herself more, he is getting to know her more, they have gone leaps and bonds etc.
She even said it was a miscommunication to his face and that she will show him more that she cares.
The way I see it, she was guarded but not that much and less and less as the time went down and they called it mysterious.
That's what she herself said in the itv.

IA regarding the emotions, etc, it's just that I don't think those reasons mean it was producer manipulation or just an edit and Richie himself said she is intriguing and says so in his interview today. Is that all producer driven? IMO I have found that most times things are deemed producer driven it is when it can have a negative connotation more so but I don't see it that way if they are being real with one another I think the frustration of the "2 steps forward 1 step back" as Richie said is there as is the intrigue/mystery and guardedness.

I also agree and do think it is miscommunication and her walls come down with time. That definitely seems like the case and it's not just edit for that either, IMO, since Olena has said that in media and that that's how she is more slow and scared to open up. Olena also said in her OK mag interview that she thought about leaving but she didn't because of Richie.

It's why if I had to compare to any other season I think Olena and Richie remind me of Bach Canada April/Tim (Tim also said he was intrigued by April and she was mysterious and she had her walls up and even wanted to leave but stayed, etc). April ended up being F1 and Tim chased her all the way but they never lasted. The reasons can be speculated as to why, but what I see with Olena if she is F1 is the same possible ending if communication isn't good, distance, etc. The lack of overnights definitely is in their favor though if she is F1 so it could end really well and last. So ultimately for me, the Olena/Richie journey that I have watched I have seen before with Tim/April and saw it as "real" then too so for me, personally, I am just wary of those similar relationships, on or off tv.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marzz Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:50 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for bringing my post over here.

@RomanceRealist - it was torture sitting through all the music and ads for Alex's interview!!!

I'm wondering if there's some catchup podcast to hear Richie's part again? Hmm..

marzz

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:54 am

marzz wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for bringing my post over here.

@RomanceRealist - it was torture sitting through all the music and ads for Alex's interview!!!

I'm wondering if there's some catchup podcast to hear Richie's part again? Hmm..
TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 2292733854
It was, although my partner says The Bach is torture so each to their own

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:54 am

NP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they usually post the podcast later on their website(s) so Richie and Alex's radio interviews should be on there  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
expand for post:

Regarding the quote for me it was about her emotions. Her not talking that much about her feelings and stuff. After that after each moment with her he says she is expressing herself more, he is getting to know her more, they have gone leaps and bonds etc.
She even said it was a miscommunication to his face and that she will show him more that she cares.
The way I see it, she was guarded but not that much and less and less as the time went down and they called it mysterious.
That's what she herself said in the itv.

IA regarding the emotions, etc, it's just that I don't think those reasons mean it was producer manipulation or just an edit and Richie himself said she is intriguing and says so in his interview today. Is that all producer driven? IMO I have found that most times things are deemed producer driven it is when it can have a negative connotation more so but I don't see it that way if they are being real with one another I think the frustration of the "2 steps forward 1 step back" as Richie said is there as is the intrigue/mystery and guardedness.

I also agree and do think it is miscommunication and her walls come down with time. That definitely seems like the case and it's not just edit for that either, IMO, since Olena has said that in media and that that's how she is more slow and scared to open up. Olena also said in her OK mag interview that she thought about leaving but she didn't because of Richie.

It's why if I had to compare to any other season I think Olena and Richie remind me of Bach Canada April/Tim (Tim also said he was intrigued by April and she was mysterious and she had her walls up and even wanted to leave but stayed, etc). April ended up being F1 and Tim chased her all the way but they never lasted. The reasons can be speculated as to why, but what I see with Olena if she is F1 is the same possible ending if communication isn't good, distance, etc. The lack of overnights definitely is in their favor though if she is F1 so it could end really well and last. So ultimately for me, the Olena/Richie journey that I have watched I have seen before with Tim/April and saw it as "real" then too so for me, personally, I am just wary of those similar relationships, on or off tv.

Me too it reminds me of Tim and April.
Ive said that in a thread I dont remember which one.
I don't think anysone is saying it is all producer driven. I personnaly dont. We just said they focused on that for hiding their connection a bit more.

Also the differences with Tim and April are that they won't get engaged at the end and they have less pressure on the timeline. I remember April broke down because of this.
Also I think Olena is a bit more mature than April and I love April to bits, nothing against the girl or anything.
Anyway only time will tell. But one thing is for sure, both leads followed their hearts and won't have any regret. They can't force feelings for another girl just because the one they want is more guarded. JmO

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 am

See, AAL, I'm not fighting the "mysterious edit" because I would feel it being negative in any kind of way ... since I don't. I see nothing negative about Olena's edit, that's why I'm saying she's F1, because unlike any other girl she got all-around positive edit (even more positive than Nikki) - IMO ... I only dismiss the word "mystery woman" for Olena, because I don't see her any different from the other girls.
If she was different for Richie ... it would be for the feelings he had/has for her.

Also the edit and the statements from the girls saying that they didn't see the connection between Olena and Richie is a big BS - IMO, because they did leave the segments in the episodes that show Nikki calling Olena a frontrunner, Rachael talking about Richie's attraction to her, many other girls talking about him being into her because of her beauty ...

only that all that was "not enough", because they didn't give Olena a chance for winning Richie's heart, because 1) she's young and 2) they never got to really know her for who she really is, since she didn't want to open up with them.

I don't know Olena myself, but seeing Richie's attitude around her has been very telling and showed that he actually saw more of her than the rest of the bunch. And Keira, who calls it likes she sees it, also admitted seeing something between those 2. The rest is just a game.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:03 am

Olena liked another photo on Instagram of herself and Richie holding hands during her HTD. Just thought I'd mention.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:17 am

happygolucky wrote:See, AAL, I'm not fighting the "mysterious edit" because I would feel it being negative in any kind of way ... since I don't. I see nothing negative about Olena's edit, that's why I'm saying she's F1, because unlike any other girl she got all-around positive edit (even more positive than Nikki) - IMO ... I only dismiss the word "mystery woman" for Olena, because I don't see her any different from the other girls.
If she was different for Richie ... it would be for the feelings he had/has for her.

Also the edit and the statements from the girls saying that they didn't see the connection between Olena and Richie is a big BS - IMO, because they did leave the segments in the episodes that show Nikki calling Olena a frontrunner, Rachael talking about Richie's attraction to her, many other girls talking about him being into her because of her beauty ... only that all that was "not enough", because they didn't give Olena a chance for winning Richie's heart, because 1) she's young and 2) they never got to really know her for who she really is, since she didn't want to open up with them.

I don't know Olena myself, but seeing Richie's attitude around her has been very telling and showed that he actually saw more of her than the rest of the bunch. And Keira, who calls it likes she sees it, also admitted seeing something between those 2. The rest is just a game.

I don't want to get more off topic by discussing edit in the SM thread and will post in future in the F1-F6 thread or Olena thread for more about the edit, etc.

Regarding what Richie said in the radio interview today and describing Olena as "intriguing" and Olena talking in interviews about being seen as mysterious etc...

I do think some women are seen as mysterious and intriguing.

I think Olena is one of those women and regardless of feelings I think Richie means just that - that she is intriguing/mysterious and I think he would say that whether she was in F3 or not (meaning, if she left the show on her own I still think Richie would describe her that way).

The feelings IMO can heighten that but I don't think all women on the show could be described as mysterious or intriguing so I don't see them as all the same and I don't think Richie saw them all the same.

I do agree that the feelings come into play and intriguing shows fascination and mystery can mean a desire to solve and explore and figure one out so desire/attraction for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT