SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:45 am

Richie saying the word "mystery" so many time can very well be something producers told him or insinuated to him to say ... since not all ITMs or POs are actually "Richie's thoughts".

I say that she was a mystery to him just as much as any other girl, because I dare him or anyone else to say that he knew more about other women and their lives than he knew of Olena's ... and we'll see what can convince me.

If there was a "mystery" to Richie .. it was regarding her (love) feelings for him ... which is a basic rule number 1. of fear talking, when your own feelings are invested.

But I don't think that was a reason for Richie being intrigued or attracted to her, but rather a consequence of his attraction ... because when a person likes someone, they want to know more and they are freaking out a bit whether their feelings are reciprocated.

I believe their "getting to know each other" was pretty normal, real ... and boring for TV (excluding the location) ... that the mystery take on the story is more entertaining. That and her beauty. Which is another edit exaggeration I don't buy, since there were many other gorgeous beauties in the house, including Nikki and many girls who left early on.

So what I try to say is that at the end of the day it is about the personality ... he was attracted to hers. The way how the girls chose to handle the process may reflect their personality, but I don't think it was something that defined Richie's attraction and effected his interest.

That also says for Nikki, that her decision to express her feelings to him (earlier than Olena) wasn't something that made the differences or diminished her chances or made him less intrigued by her - IMO - since if he was more interested in her, she would be the "problem of mystery" to him.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : if clauses problems)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:48 am

happygolucky wrote:Richie saying the word "mystery" so many time can very well be something producers told him or insinuated to him to say ... since not all ITMs or POs are actually "Richie's thoughts".

I say that she was a mystery to him just as much as any other girl, because I dare him or anyone else to say that he knew more about other women and their lives than he knew of Olena's ... and we'll see what can convince me.

If there was a "mystery" to Richie .. it was regarding her (love) feelings for him ... which is a basic rule number 1. of fear talking, when your own feelings are invested.

But I don't think that was a reason for Richie being intrigued or attracted to her, but rather a consequence of his attraction ... because when a person likes someone, they want to know more and they are freaking out a bit whether their feelings are reciprocated.

I believe their "getting to know each other" was pretty normal, real ... and boring for TV (excluding the location) ... that the mystery take on the story is more entertaining. That and her beauty. Which is another edit exaggeration I don't buy, since there were many other gorgeous beauties in the house, including Nikki and many girls who left early on.

So what I try to say is that at the end of the day it is about the personality ... he was attracted to hers. The way how the girls chose to handle the process may reflect their personality, but I don't think it was something that defined Richie's attraction and effected his interest.

That also says for Nikki, that her decision to express her feelings to him (earlier than Olena) wasn't something that made the differences or diminished her chances or made him less intrigued by her - IMO - since if he would be more interested in her, she would be the "problem of mystery" to him.

clapping! very very well said.
I totally agree with everything above.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:56 am

Sorry, keep making mistakes with IF-clauses, since I use the logic of my mother tongue.
And I agree, Natik, your videos are so much better giggling ... seeing the official one it's robotic.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:06 am

THe bachelor au Facebook page posting that compilation of Rolena memories and videos just proves and solidifies to me that Olena is F1. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm soo excited. I hope this continues and Olena does end up being F1. This will be the second time a bachelorette I loved becomes F1.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:38 am

I may be a minority opinion but I don't buy that the "mysterious/intriguing" is just edit or producer ploy since it seems to play in hand with what Olena said in her media interviews and what happened on the show. Perhaps "mysterious/intriguing" is the wrong word but Richie definitely seemed to be frustrated himself and I don't see that as "edit" for him as he wasn't his usually "bach-speak" self (which can be viewed as a positive).

In some ways Olena reminds me more of how Becca was with Chris Soules or Tim with April (Bach Canada) and Richie working hard for it (which is a good thing for "the chase" but I don't give more credit to someone for making the guy work than I do someone who just puts their heart on the line - both have their reasons and none is "more real" to me either way). In this case I can see if Olena is F1 that the chase paid off and no engagement required or pressure to be engaged a different ending than Becca/CS to me in a way.

Just how I see it from my perspective and viewed from a lens of sleuthing if Olena is F1. Everyone sees it differently and each relationship differently on the show and no right or wrong way but it's way too easy for me to project my own thoughts and say "edit" or "producer driven" and take away from what may be real on screen and to me, it's more like how I see Becca/Chris Soules or even Tim/April (Bach Canada) with Olena and Richie.

Speaking to Richie during the cocktail party, the 23-year-old said: 'I feel like I'm really firing a lot of questions about you and, like, getting to know you very well, but you're not asking me any deep questions about me'.

But Richie disagreed, saying that he attempted to get the New South Wales native to open up to him on multiple occasions.

'I feel like when I try to ask you questions about you, you don't give me enough,' he said.

Richie telling Olena "I just feel like, I don't know how to like, get this out of you!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:56 am

@nova969
Will this be 2016’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] couple? Hear from @richie_strahan & Alex Nation on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from 6pm!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marzz wrote:Nova 96.9 is talking about the bachelor so tune in if you can (extra ears for clues!!)
Richie described each of the final girls - Olena's was along the lines as "intriguing, inquisitive, beautiful woman who challenges me".
Didn't catch all the words for the other two except what stood out- Alex "lovely human being" and Nikki "sweetheart, perfect girl next door"...

If anyone heard the interview and also Alex talking or has a link please post. TIA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57 am

Let me say one thing. Richie spoiled the F1 during his FB interview with Osher. His answer with "the eyes" and "the soul" was a dead give away. After watching that video I knew Nikki is not the F1 it must be Olena. Osher was kinda shocked it was like "oh boy what should I do or say now..." IMO

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and as always great post!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be a minority opinion but I don't buy that the "mysterious/intriguing" is just edit or producer ploy since it seems to play in hand with what Olena said in her media interviews and what happened on the show. Perhaps "mysterious/intriguing" is the wrong word but Richie definitely seemed to be frustrated himself and I don't see that as "edit" for him as he wasn't his usually "bach-speak" self (which can be viewed as a positive).

In some ways Olena reminds me more of how Becca was with Chris Soules or Tim with April (Bach Canada) and Richie working hard for it (which is a good thing for "the chase" but I don't give more credit to someone for making the guy work than I do someone who just puts their heart on the line - both have their reasons and none is "more real" to me either way). In this case I can see if Olena is F1 that the chase paid off and no engagement required or pressure to be engaged a different ending than Becca/CS to me in a way.

Just how I see it from my perspective and viewed from a lens of sleuthing if Olena is F1. Everyone sees it differently and each relationship differently on the show and no right or wrong way but it's way too easy for me to project my own thoughts and say "edit" or "producer driven" and take away from what may be real on screen and to me, it's more like how I see Becca/Chris Soules or even Tim/April (Bach Canada) with Olena and Richie.

Speaking to Richie during the cocktail party, the 23-year-old said: 'I feel like I'm really firing a lot of questions about you and, like, getting to know you very well, but you're not asking me any deep questions about me'.

But Richie disagreed, saying that he attempted to get the New South Wales native to open up to him on multiple occasions.

'I feel like when I try to ask you questions about you, you don't give me enough,' he said.

Richie telling Olena "I just feel like, I don't know how to like, get this out of you!"

Regarding the quote for me it was about her emotions. Her not talking that much about her feelings and stuff. After that after each moment with her he says she is expressing herself more, he is getting to know her more, they have gone leaps and bonds etc.
She even said it was a miscommunication to his face and that she will show him more that she cares.
The way I see it, she was guarded but not that much and less and less as the time went down and they called it mysterious.
That's what she herself said in the itv.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:18 am

natik wrote:Let me say one thing. Richie spoiled the F1 during his FB interview with Osher. His answer with "the eyes" and "the soul" was a dead give away. After watching that video I knew Nikki is not the F1 it must be Olena. Osher was kinda shocked it was like "oh boy what should I do or say now..." IMO

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and as always great post!

Hi could you please tell me where to watch this fb interview?

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@nova969
Will this be 2016’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] couple? Hear from @richie_strahan & Alex Nation on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from 6pm!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marzz wrote:Nova 96.9 is talking about the bachelor so tune in if you can (extra ears for clues!!)
Richie described each of the final girls - Olena's was along the lines as "intriguing, inquisitive, beautiful woman who challenges me".
Didn't catch all the words for the other two except what stood out- Alex "lovely human being" and Nikki "sweetheart, perfect girl next door"...

If anyone heard the interview and also Alex talking or has a link please post. TIA yes
Alex has just come on so you can listen to her online now.
She is a chirpy positive one.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:25 am

Da Funk wrote:
natik wrote:Let me say one thing. Richie spoiled the F1 during his FB interview with Osher. His answer with "the eyes" and "the soul" was a dead give away. After watching that video I knew Nikki is not the F1 it must be Olena. Osher was kinda shocked it was like "oh boy what should I do or say now..." IMO

Hi could you please tell me where to watch this fb interview?

Click on that link and scroll to 17:15
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:29 am

Notes from the radio interview with Alex

Says she is trying to talk in the past tense-meaning how she was feeling when the finale was coming up for her.

Excited but nervous is how she felt.

Songs in between - I am bored by the music - she better say something interesting.....la la la

Back in a few minutes

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT