SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:18 am

There is a new video of rolena on the fb bach.au page.
It shows their journey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:20 am

romance realist wrote:
This website also has another very thin story on it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just trying to cash in on the show pre finale and they have nuthin' IMO

The more the media keeps posting that Olena doesn't win the more it makes me think that this is what they did with Snez and Olena does win.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:26 am

The show's official SM has now posted multiple consecutive posts about Olena and Richie so the show is definitely highlighting her big time on SM.

I'd say this is where "dark horse" Olena is now frontrunner.

Add in that they used a nickname "Rolena" for these two and it makes me think the show is now pushing for Olena (which I can see for sure if Nikki is not F1 so as to get people behind Olena)

djogbenyuie wrote:There is a new video of rolena on the fb bach.au page.
It shows their journey. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:31 am

Richie said he has a nickname ala Brangelina with his F1 and Olena is the only one the prod has done that for on social media. At first I thought it was a misdirect but not anymore.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - you're famous!

I just had a look at the comments on Facebook and some posters are talking about your Olena video and saying that it's making them change their minds about Nikki being F1 thumbsup

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:38 am

Fifty wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Emayem wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently Alex caught on someone else's snapchat cuddling with some guy.
Maybe this is her way of giving production the middle finger for her crappy edit?  Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 3806527698

I didn't see your comment I just said the same thing.  cantstopl Great minds think alike
Ha ha, no worries, great minds indeed!  :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:43 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Richie said he has a nickname ala Brangelina with his F1 and Olena is the only one the prod has done that for on social media. At first I thought it was a misdirect but not anymore.
Definitely could be a clue for F1.

If I went solely by the Bach AU official SM (posted about it in the F1-F6 thread) I would think Olena is F1 solely on the show's SM postings/captions of Olena and Richie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:56 am

Just to add: I scrolled through the Bach AU FB account to last year this time and there were so many posts about Snez similar to what is happening with Olena so it could be a pattern question

A bit O/T: It's hilarious though how many of the posts at this time last year (regardless of what they are about) the top comments are about Heather and posters saying they don't care what happens because Heather is gone. This one top comment cracks me up
Andrea Madeley I can't watch anymore. Sam is wholly responsible for destroying my faith in love. Now I must go purchase more cats.
what a season Sam Wood/S3 was! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:00 am

I would like to respond to few things read on previous pages:

- Olena's "hard to get" act ... I don't think she actually has one and I don't buy "mysterious edit"
... if there was a mystery about Olena it was a general feeling in the house among the girls ... but to Richie I don't think she was any more of a mystery than any other girl he "dated" on the show.

She talked to Richie, about herself, about her views on life, about her feelings too - IMO. What she maybe was holding closer to her chest longer were her feelings for Richie that she didn't vocalize (and when she did it was only to him directly, from what I've seen). She didn't talk about him much in her POs (producers had to insert others commenting on her and him), she didn't talk about him with the girls in the house, and she admitted of not wanting to speak to the girls what she thought of Richie at all (or listen them about him) ... which made other girls doubt if Olena even felt anything for him.
Safe to say, she didn't make many friends in the house. But considering that she was dismissed as a match to Richie because of her young age and her not vocalizing feelings for Richie to others ... I say that she hasn't missed much.

- Nikki's kiss at the CP ... maybe it's not the same kiss we've seen ... but it could very well be ... since the 2 girls that mentioned seeing it are Kikki and Olena. Both were sitting on the couch that had a direct view on the hallway ... and that's where Richie and Nikki were, it wasn't a "private room".

Do I blame Nikki for kissing Richie? - No. Do I think she disrespected the other girls? - No. Since I go by "Nick's motto" ... do what you feel/think/need/want with/for a person of your desire. The girls are there for themselves and for the guy, not for the other girls and their feelings.
That said ... I do understand Olena's POV, since there are her feelings involved too ... and seeing "her man" kiss another woman, because of the game and not be able to "be angry" at him since it's his role as a lead ... so, it was mostly disrespectful of him and not Nikki ... but it was Nikki who initiated the kiss, not him ... so I get it and move over - all JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The show's official SM has now posted multiple consecutive posts about Olena and Richie so the show is definitely highlighting her big time on SM.

I'd say this is where "dark horse" Olena is now frontrunner.

Add in that they used a nickname "Rolena" for these two and it makes me think the show is now pushing for Olena (which I can see for sure if Nikki is not F1 so as to get people behind Olena)

djogbenyuie wrote:There is a new video of rolena on the fb bach.au page.
It shows their journey. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is sweet but not as good as your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:19 am

happygolucky wrote:I would like to respond to few things read on previous pages:

- Olena's "hard to get" act ... I don't think she actually has one and I don't buy "mysterious edit"
... if there was a mystery about Olena it was a general feeling in the house among the girls ... but to Richie I don't think she was any more of a mystery than any other girl he "dated" on the show.

snipped
I don't think it is just a mysterious edit since Richie himself kept saying to and about Olena that she is mysterious and Olena in the articles and interviews said that Richie was saying that so I think it is more than just edit (certainly emphasized as they do on this show for any of them) and that Richie himself does see Olena as a mystery as he said he didn't know much about her (he didn't know about her tennis either so something new again on HTD).

That said, I don't think that if Richie did feel and think Olena was mysterious that is something negative. If anything it could be something that he felt like he wanted to know more of her and didn't. It's not like just because there is stuff not shown that the stuff that was shown where Richie was frustrated and they talked about communication and opening up, etc, didn't exist as it does and plays into their journey potentially.

So I don't think it is just "edit". I think it can be mysterious and still be a positive thing for Richie if the mystery is not there for games but because of real interest in getting to know "everything" about someone and even on this show, time is precious. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:31 am

Katiebelle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - you're famous!

I just had a look at the comments on Facebook and some posters are talking about your Olena video and saying that it's making them change their minds about Nikki being F1  thumbsup
Oh wow crazy! But glad that the Video made people questioning the edit!
Aaaw thank you @romance realist :cutesmile!:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT