SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
in_denial wrote:The Bachelor Au FB page has a post up of Alex and Olena billy cart racing date. Caption says "Alex and Olena race for Richie’s heart in the ultimate bill cart showdown"

Blatant hint?

I would think so....they did the same with a gif of the 3 of them on the same billy cart racing date yesterday....it's posted up thread.

IA, it's getting more obvious now. For me, everything changed after HTDs. I thought Nikkis HTD was the most relaxed, welcoming and friendly, but compared to their last SD, I didn't feel the same connection and feelings from Richie. I see Nikki as being similar to Ali from Sam W season So, IMO Nikki will go at F3 and will be devo

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ past contestants are at the event as well but was wondering if any of the other F3 are there?

Alex and Nikki MIA? and Alex and Nikki also the only two private on IG?

Maybe it is just personal preference but it does seem odd to me that only Olena from F2 has been out and about and public IG.

no idea
Not sure about the IG relevance but Fashionaid is a charity event hosted by the Australian fashion industry so it makes sense that Olena is there but not the other F3. It's her industry.
Alex has modeled for fashion as well (and did so before the season aired) and Nikki seems to have done so too as well as charity so I would think it would be something for them as well to attend. Plus, the other contestants at the event that are not in fashion or modeling or charity from Richie's season were also in attendance so not just Olena or Steph.

It could just be a choice that Alex and Nikki made not to attend but it seems a bit odd to me considering they are the only two have been locked down on the IG. Again, that could be for personal reasons as well. Just noting the differences as it may be a clue in the end.

Mind you she has become a publicist dream for the network so it's no wonder she going to so many events as she is generating publicity for the show. I'm still perplexed why they would give Alex that edit if she was F1, they could have given her the same edit as Snez last year and it would have made it easier to make Olena look self entitled. If you take the camping trip they could have cut out her laughing and people's perceptions would have been completely different, but she seems to have received a fair bit of praise for her attitude.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
romance realist wrote:
Not sure about the IG relevance but Fashionaid is a charity event hosted by the Australian fashion industry so it makes sense that Olena is there but not the other F3. It's her industry.
Alex has modeled for fashion as well (and did so before the season aired) and Nikki seems to have done so too as well as charity so I would think it would be something for them as well to attend. Plus, the other contestants at the event that are not in fashion or modeling or charity from Richie's season were also in attendance so not just Olena or Steph.

It could just be a choice that Alex and Nikki made not to attend but it seems a bit odd to me considering they are the only two have been locked down on the IG. Again, that could be for personal reasons as well. Just noting the differences as it may be a clue in the end.

Mind you she has become a publicist dream for the network so it's no wonder she going to so many events as she is generating publicity for the show. I'm still perplexed why they would give Alex that edit if she was F1, they could have given her the same edit as Snez last year and it would have made it easier to make Olena look self entitled.  If you take the camping trip they could have cut out her laughing and people's perceptions would have been completely different, but she seems to have received a fair bit of praise for her attitude.

Love this article Fifty! also the photo as they look relaxed and happy to be together. As everyone has stated so much has been left on the editors floor to create the different characters the BachAU producers wanted for the different girls story lines. jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:43 pm

in_denial wrote:It's interesting that not many of the bach girls have seen Alex or Olena as F1. I think Kiera said she thought it might be Olena, most others are saying Nikki. Many of the girls who left later feel it will be Nikki. Their opinions weren't just based on watching the show, but during their time on the show. Surely they would be able to see who Richie feels the most for? If they are saying Nikki, then what has happened to change that if she isn't F1? Did Olena's strategy of playing 'hard to get' win out in the end? All JMO obviously.

Don't forget the manufactured scenes. Did she or didn't she say it... Alex and Rachael little squabble. Rachael denied and Alex said she did. Most likely the producers told them everything. Olena said this is the reason she kept to herself her feelings for Richie.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:57 pm

in_denial wrote:It's interesting that not many of the bach girls have seen Alex or Olena as F1. I think Kiera said she thought it might be Olena, most others are saying Nikki. Many of the girls who left later feel it will be Nikki. Their opinions weren't just based on watching the show, but during their time on the show. Surely they would be able to see who Richie feels the most for? If they are saying Nikki, then what has happened to change that if she isn't F1? Did Olena's strategy of playing 'hard to get' win out in the end? All JMO obviously.

I have a theory on this based on an interview from Jacinta Guglielmo, what Sam Frost said and the producer of Unreal an ex producer of The Bachelor US. The producers are in the girls ears all the time and if you are told something enough you believe it. In order to bring drama into the house, there is no doubt in my mind that they told the girls, "he is very close with Nikki" creating doubt in their own relationship with him and in turn creating more friction amongst the girls. It also made it easier seeing Olena didn't tell anyone about what was going on between her and Richie so it came left of field for all of them except the two that knew her (Steph and Alex). What was interesting is that many of them once they were out said that after watching it they didn't realise the bond Richie and Olena had.

Also Olena in an interview was asked about the kiss between Richie and Nikki and she said she saw the whole thing Nikki went in for the kiss right in front of her as she was sitting on the couch right in front. As i said in another thread, that was the biggest producer driven moment in history. It was not only to create drama for Alex who was sitting next to Nikki when Richie approached her, but they positioned them in front of Olena who had just come off her second date with him. I.e creating more conflict for her and her withdrawing again. I swear these producers are arses. this of course is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:05 pm

^ the oddest part to me of that OK mag interview with Olena is how she said that "Alex was all over Richie" and it is fine with her but not fine that Nikki was? Doesn't make sense to me at all for it to be fine with Alex and not Nikki, regardless of a kiss or no kiss, imo. If Olena is F1 especially I don't see why she even would care at the end of the day if she got the guy. I'd actually think she would feel more sorry for someone but that's just me since I wouldn't care to go about dogging anyone in the media especially if I "win".

Then again, who even knows if what is printed in these articles is actually what any of these contestants are actually saying and maybe Olena never even said any of this stuff. Without an actual interview that is on tv or radio (and not spliced like it was with Heather - because it was later revealed that the radio spliced her talking in present tense and she never said anything about winning or being with him) it is hard to gauge the facts from the storylines even with magazines that are supposed to be more credible they still post all sorts of nutso stuff.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Ok it seems everyone is coming out of the woodwork now. Perth now is saying Nikki isn't the favourite Alex is. I think they may be going for the surprise element with Olena as F1 at the last possible minute IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Fifty wrote:Ok it seems everyone is coming out of the woodwork now.   Perth now is saying Nikki isn't the favourite Alex is.   I think they may be going for the surprise element with Olena as F1 at the last possible minute IMO.

This article was posted in Nikki's thread and also similar one two pages earlier upthread by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bringing it forward with discussion
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is just one article I have read this morning that says this "She isn’t the favourite to win the show though, as it reaches its climax on Thursday night. (about Nikki)

Single mum Alex Nation is the hot tip to be the last lady standing"

And Alex has commented "“My son Elijah doesn’t know the final result ... it will be nice for it to be out,”
Seems like that article may know something since they are saying Nikki not to win? Could be a clue that she is F3.

If Alex wins it will be a shocker for me. Also will be the first time White Rose = Final rose

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:13 pm

:crazed This is going to be a long week!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ the oddest part to me of that OK mag interview with Olena is how she said that "Alex was all over Richie" and it is fine with her but not fine that Nikki was? Doesn't make sense to me at all for it to be fine with Alex and not Nikki, regardless of a kiss or no kiss, imo. If Olena is F1 especially I don't see why she even would care at the end of the day if she got the guy. I'd actually think she would feel more sorry for someone but that's just me since I wouldn't care to go about dogging anyone in the media especially if I "win".

Then again, who even knows if what is printed in these articles is actually what any of these contestants are actually saying and maybe Olena never even said any of this stuff. Without an actual interview that is on tv or radio (and not spliced like it was with Heather - because it was later revealed that the radio spliced her talking in present tense and she never said anything about winning or being with him) it is hard to gauge the facts from the storylines even with magazines that are supposed to be more credible they still post all sorts of nutso stuff.

True, but Im not sure if Alex kissed Richie in front of the other girls as for sure we would have seen the drama on TV but everyone acknowledged she was handsy. So she may have been talking about Nikki going in for the kiss in front of the girls. She more than likely found that confronting and the fact they have been pushing Nikkis romance in the media IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ the oddest part to me of that OK mag interview with Olena is how she said that "Alex was all over Richie" and it is fine with her but not fine that Nikki was? Doesn't make sense to me at all for it to be fine with Alex and not Nikki, regardless of a kiss or no kiss, imo. If Olena is F1 especially I don't see why she even would care at the end of the day if she got the guy. I'd actually think she would feel more sorry for someone but that's just me since I wouldn't care to go about dogging anyone in the media especially if I "win".

True, but Im not sure if Alex kissed Richie in front of the other girls as for sure we would have seen the drama on TV but everyone acknowledged she was handsy.  So she may have been talking about Nikki going in for the kiss in front of the girls. She more than likely found that confronting and the fact they have been pushing Nikkis romance in the media IMO.  
I didn't see Nikki kissing Richie in front of the girls? It was in a totally different room and it wasn't shown that the girls saw it.

Even if the kiss did happen, I would feel more awkward for that girl than mad at her especially if she is not F1.

The thing is for me, if Olena is F1 then, IMO, she already won and to me just seems silly to be focusing on something that has nothing to do with her being F1, imo, especially since the edit is not controlled by contestants.

I guess for me I am not buying into any of the interviews for any of the girls yet as who is to say that what is in the media for Nikki, Alex, or Olena is even what they said? It's just printed there but they may not have said it anyway so I am taking it all with a grain of salt until I hear the girls themselves speak.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:24 pm

The lead kissing a contestant in front of other contestants is nothing new. It has been done so many times.

Why would it bother anyone. If Olena was confident in her relationship, or whoever the F1 is, shouldn't care about any one else other than the connection they have with the lead IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT