SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Coconut Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:12 am

Quite interesting reading all your sleuth and comments ..i am just enjoying reading them all and its so mych fun..it is going to be a beautiful finale.

Coconut

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:17 am

I too have checked out the New idea article. I noticed 3 seperate photos of Nikki, Olena and Alex. Alex in a tshirt pushing suitcases. Nikki with a black baseball cap and a light white coloured top and Olena in a woollen rollneck jumper. Unless she feels the cold the photos where taken at different times. Maybe not even all at the airport. Then there is a picture of Nikki and Richie sitting on a bench overlooking the water. She is not wearing anything previously sleuthed or papped and in thongs. Richie is in a singlet and shorts and his hair is shorter. I would place this as Bali. Note Nikkis regrow th is very very dark and prominent.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:19 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Sounds like Nikki definitely goes to Bali then as speculated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 am

Yup definitely looks like it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:27 am

Coconut wrote:Quite interesting reading all your sleuth and comments ..i am just enjoying reading them all and its so mych fun..it is going to be a beautiful finale.

I am sure it will be...but u sound certain do u have pics of it? Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:34 am

Sundy wrote:I too have checked out the New idea article. I noticed 3 seperate photos of Nikki, Olena and Alex. Alex in a tshirt pushing suitcases. Nikki with a black baseball cap and a light white coloured top and Olena in a woollen rollneck jumper. Unless she feels the cold the photos where taken at different times. Maybe not even all at the airport. Then there is a picture of Nikki and Richie sitting on a bench overlooking the water. She is not wearing anything previously sleuthed or papped and in thongs. Richie is in a singlet and shorts and his hair is shorter. I would place this as Bali. Note Nikkis regrow th is very very dark and prominent.

Question,r Richies shorts the same as the ones in the boat sc? U know The one where they jump of the boat in Bali?where we think it's Alex but then it could be Nikki........ :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:36 am

I decided to just buy the Emagazine and post it so we can sleuth and see if anything in it may be a clue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:38 am

What are your thoughts AAL
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:44 am

That's awesome thanks @AAL....I think the boat sc his shorts are darker no idea so IMO it's Alex on the boat...

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:46 am

Sundy wrote: What is your thoughts AAL
Honestly I am not sure... Alex being in F3 is a bit odd to me and always has been but I just chalked it up to maybe the producers (since they are different now) wanting her to get some sort of a sympathy edit if she is not F1. If she is F1 then I will be shocked as I just don't see it. To me she seems like she is playing a role since day one (and TBH I have no problem with that if she is playing a role).

Dave said F3 are Alex, Nikki, and Olena from the beginning and Nikki F1 as did Sasha so it seems like there may be some info or something known there (hindsight is 20/20). The story of Alex F1 and Richie regretting it sounds like the typical storylines the typical rag mags sell. I think the only thing that makes me question things a bit is that the media is "supposed" to know who the F1 so if the story is completely false then it's just the same old story.

What is odd though is that both Nikki and Alex have been locked down while filming and not accepting IG requests yet Nikki and her sister liking stuff since filming wrapped which I have a hard time seeing her sister do if Nikki is the runner up/F2.  

What's everyone's thoughts? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:50 am

I am just excited that Nikki made it to Bali! Really don't know what to think about the rest. Where are the photos of Alex taken just before the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:55 am

Like Sam frost says it's no idea.....not new idea Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT