SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:56 am

It makes sense that Nikki is in Bali.
And I find it hard to believe that she got there but is not the chosen one.I just can't see how he can let that go unless something completely awfull happens. And that I can't imagine either.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:56 am

in_denial wrote:I am just excited that Nikki made it to Bali! Really don't know what to think about the rest. Where are the photos of Alex taken just before the finale?

Yes! cheerleader

I'm so glad that the love story I've seen between Nikki and Richie continues in Bali.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:05 am

LOL I didn't even bother to read the article I just looked at the pictures. I think what we can assume from the article that Nikki definitely goes to Bali. The photo of Olena is probably a stock photo (we know she makes Bali though) I don't think you would be dressed like that going to Bali. The photo of Alex could very well be her going to Bali but could also be another time. I think what we can assume that the named 3 are definitely the final 3 though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:16 am

I would have been shocked if Nikki wasn't in Bali and I'll be even more shocked if she isn't F1.

To me Nikki and Richie had that *it* from day one and so far from the first episode until last week's episodes, the girls keep bringing up Nikki being the potential winner/frontrunner/the one, etc.

It feels like Lauren B all over again with Ben H where the girls in the house knew something. Same with Matilda and Art where the girls said they knew Matilda was the frontrunner day one and no matter how much they tried to get a look-in, she had it in the bag.

As Sasha said in his last recap here, 'Wrap it up like a present, stick a fork in it, because this show is done and/or dusted,'

Now if Nikki is not F1 then I got to watch a love story either way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:22 am

It is going to be interesting hey? I can't believe that if Nikki is F1 that she made so many boo boos with her comments indicating she is F1. IMO it seems like she has been instructed to drop hints. That gets me wondering why? To take the value out of a papped finale photo? As a red herring? I don't know it's all a little strange. Still 100% convinced she is F1 but will be happy if Richie is happy....and Faith is Bachette 17 cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So, I have read the article in the New Idea that claims Alex is F1, but Richie is having regrets. Take all of this with a grain of salt....

Apparently the final 3 is Nikki, Alex and Olena. The article has grainy pap pictures of each of them at the airport. Alex and Nikki's definitely are, as Alex is pulling a suitcase, and Nikki is doing the baseball cap disguise, Olena's is more of a face shot, so you can't see the surroundings, so it may not necessarily be at the airport, but IMO the screen cap with the Vespa proves she was in Bali.

It states that Olena goes home at F3, as she was seen leaving Bali earlier than the other girls, but it doesn't provide any proof of that. 

It also shows a photo of Richie and Nikki together where he is wearing a short sleeved vest, like the one he's wearing in the Vespa photo with Olena, and Nikki is wearing a flowery romper, so that is evidence that places Nikki in Bali. It says that on the evening after the photos with Nikki were taken he was seen drinking alone, looking sad, but again, there is no evidence of this.

IMO, the only truth that can be taken from the article is that Nikki, Olena and Alex are final 3, all the rest could be just smoke and mirrors.

Hey! Do you have to purchase this article to be able to see it or?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the article is posted here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you DSP and Sundy for the recaps as well yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:41 am

Sundy wrote:I too have checked out the New idea article. I noticed 3 seperate photos of Nikki, Olena and Alex. Alex in a tshirt pushing suitcases. Nikki with a black baseball cap and a light white coloured top and Olena in a woollen rollneck jumper. Unless she feels the cold the photos where taken at different times. Maybe not even all at the airport. Then there is a picture of Nikki and Richie sitting on a bench overlooking the water. She is not wearing anything previously sleuthed or papped and in thongs. Richie is in a singlet and shorts and his hair is shorter. I would place this as Bali. Note Nikkis regrow th is very very dark and prominent.
I think the airport photos are legit although you can't see any scene around Olena so it could be anywhere. Besides nikki looks to be in a beachy place so I am saying IMO this is F3. Rest of the drama sounds completely stupid

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I would have been shocked if Nikki wasn't in Bali and I'll be even more shocked if she isn't F1.

To me Nikki and Richie had that *it* from day one and so far from the first episode until last week's episodes, the girls keep bringing up Nikki being the potential winner/frontrunner/the one, etc.

It feels like Lauren B all over again with Ben H where the girls in the house knew something. Same with Matilda and Art where the girls said they knew Matilda was the frontrunner day one and no matter how much they tried to get a look-in, she had it in the bag.

As Sasha said in his last recap here, 'Wrap it up like a present, stick a fork in it, because this show is done and/or dusted,'

IA - The US seasons of Kaitlyn, Ben and JoJo's second chances at love, IMO, all had obvious F1s and the Aussie season of Sam F's second chance at love also had an obvious F1.

So even though TPTB try and throw lots of misdirects at us it seems that the obvious F1 edit is the way the have been producing the show for a while now.

We just have decide now who is getting the obvious F1 edit - many of us thinks it's Nikki, many think it's Olena, a couple think it's Alex and I don't think anyone thinks it's Rachael or Faith.

So we either have to be a bit more patient or we can duke it out! :Knight: giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I would have been shocked if Nikki wasn't in Bali and I'll be even more shocked if she isn't F1.

IA - The US seasons of Kaitlyn, Ben and JoJo's second chances at love, IMO, all had obvious F1s and the Aussie season of Sam F's second chance at love also had an obvious F1.

So even though TPTB try and throw lots of misdirects at us it seems that the obvious F1 edit is the way the have been producing the show for a while now.

We just have decide now who is getting the obvious F1 edit - many of us thinks it's Nikki, many think it's Olena, a couple think it's Alex and I don't think anyone thinks it's Rachael or Faith.

So we either have to be a bit more patient or we can duke it out!  :Knight:  giggling

Personally, my hopes for Olena F1 just went downhill.
I can't picture Nikki in F3 with Olena F1.
This is the guy that have been telling Nikki all those things about his growing feelings at every CP almost.
At the same time, I can't wait to see if the Rolena breakthrough will lead to similar Rikki moments in the episodes to come.
As for Alex, neither her edit nor her relationship make me think it's her.
JMHO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:21 am

Katiebelle wrote:

So we either have to be a bit more patient or we can duke it out!  :Knight:  giggling

Why do I suddenly hear that song 'when two tribes go to war
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:57 am

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Why do I suddenly hear that song 'when two tribes go to war

Well I am from the home of the mighty Crusaders rugby team!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT