SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:29 pm

mrsT wrote:
in_denial wrote:This is why I have a hard time believing he has chosen Olena. She is nothing like this IMO.

Nothing that they've showed us. Someone said she's from a not so fancy part of Sydney and Steph said she's heaps of fun... It's hard to determine what someone's character is based on such a heavily edited show. I think we will know how great of a much Richie and his chosen one are after the show. All just my opinion, obviously

This could be true - but IMO, Olena seems to be enjoying the limelight just a bit too much. If this is what Richie also wants, then I am happy for him. It's just at odds with what he has been saying all throughout the show.

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is just one article I have read this morning that says this "She isn’t the favourite to win the show though, as it reaches its climax on Thursday night. (about Nikki)

Single mum Alex Nation is the hot tip to be the last lady standing"

And Alex has commented "“My son Elijah doesn’t know the final result ... it will be nice for it to be out,”
Seems like that article may know something since they are saying Nikki not to win? Could be a clue that she is F3.

If Alex wins it will be a shocker for me. Also will be the first time White Rose = Final rose

I just find this all very odd - if they are now letting on that Nikki is not F1, why say that Alex is the hot favourite if she isn't?

If Alex is F2 then and the media starts saying she is possibly F1 then it would help get her sympathy I think?
Then again, if she is F1 it could be to get people behind her and accepting that she is F1?

no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ past contestants are at the event as well but was wondering if any of the other F3 are there?

Alex and Nikki MIA? and Alex and Nikki also the only two private on IG?

Maybe it is just personal preference but it does seem odd to me that only Olena from F2 has been out and about and public IG.

no idea
Not sure about the IG relevance but Fashionaid is a charity event hosted by the Australian fashion industry so it makes sense that Olena is there but not the other F3. It's her industry.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:48 pm

romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ past contestants are at the event as well but was wondering if any of the other F3 are there?

Alex and Nikki MIA? and Alex and Nikki also the only two private on IG?

Maybe it is just personal preference but it does seem odd to me that only Olena from F2 has been out and about and public IG.

no idea
Not sure about the IG relevance but Fashionaid is a charity event hosted by the Australian fashion industry so it makes sense that Olena is there but not the other F3. It's her industry.
Alex has modeled for fashion as well (and did so before the season aired) and Nikki seems to have done so too as well as charity so I would think it would be something for them as well to attend. Plus, the other contestants at the event that are not in fashion or modeling or charity from Richie's season were also in attendance so not just Olena or Steph.

It could just be a choice that Alex and Nikki made not to attend but it seems a bit odd to me considering they are the only two have been locked down on the IG. Again, that could be for personal reasons as well. Just noting the differences as it may be a clue in the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:02 pm

This may have been posted before but I find Oshers final comment so intriguing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Sundy wrote:This may have been posted before but I find Oshers final comment so intriguing.

Last but not least, spoil us up for finale week Osher!
​Osher: This is easily the most emotional finale I’ve ever been a part of. The entire crew was in tears. Richie is in for quite a week! ​

To me it sounds like Osher is talking about both episodes, so finale "week" so I can see it going a lot of different ways especially since two girls (Alex and Nikki) have already told Richie they are in love with him so heartbreak is inevitable for one of them and even both of them if neither is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3782983/Contestant-Khamula-accidentally-reveals-blonde-extension-Sam-Frost-claimed-destroyed-mane.html

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:28 pm

I thought we could all do with a bit of frivolity.
This crazy article explains why it was so hard to identify the bette with the picnic basket screen cap

Last edited by romance realist on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : including link for clarity)

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Olena liked this pic on Instagram late last night.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 pm

romance realist wrote:I thought we could all do with a bit of frivolity.
This crazy article explains why it was so hard to identify the bette with the picnic basket screen cap

I can't see the link but if it is the DM article about Olena's extensions I was thinking the same thing! It seems her hair is much shorter than it is on the show (more shoulder length) so the extensions make it longer and from the back I never could figure it out why the hair looked different from the girls but now it does make sense why it was hard to figure who it was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:27 pm

The Bachelor Au FB page has a post up of Alex and Olena billy cart racing date. Caption says "Alex and Olena race for Richie’s heart in the ultimate bill cart showdown"

Blatant hint?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Sundy wrote:This may have been posted before but I find Oshers final comment so intriguing.

Do you mean everyone was in tears comment? Wondering if they meant crying because the F2 or crying because it's an emotional F1. Thursday can't come quick enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 pm

in_denial wrote:The Bachelor Au FB page has a post up of Alex and Olena billy cart racing date. Caption says "Alex and Olena race for Richie’s heart in the ultimate bill cart showdown"

Blatant hint?

I would think so....they did the same with a gif of the 3 of them on the same billy cart racing date yesterday....it's posted up thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT