SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 am

Sundy wrote:Just for the record as AAL has also stated there was no indication in our sleuthing that Nikki and Richie knew each other prior to filming. Trust me I poured over this because I felt it would be unfair. Another point too. If they did know each other the tabloids would have got a hold of it and run with it.
Yeah there was no evidence that Richie and Nikki knew each other beforehand and none to this day.

If they actually knew each other the tabloids would have had a field day with it IMO and at least one photo would have been shown with some sort of evidence.

Add in the fact that Nikki was in a 12 year relationship and engaged until a year ago, so IMO it is just a case of being in same state and similar circles but nothing more.

As for knowing "of" one another?

That could apply to most of the cast since every one of the contestants, imo, could have known of Richie since he was on TV last year and many of the other girls are models as is Richie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Another article for you all to read.  

This is interesting but again a misleading headline.

Osher is not saying that he thinks Olena is going to win he is saying that she is approaching this the correct way.

“​I am all for Olena making Richie work for it. One of the most important things told to me about relationships was, ’You are the prize’. Once I started seeing myself as worthy of being worked for, I started to see much healthier relationships. It’s never good if it’s a one-way street.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:05 am

Sundy wrote:Extended promos of HTD are going up on Facebook. Alex and Rachael so far. It's just the girls reflecting atm

Olenas is up now!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:09 am

Just to follow up to Nikki and Richie being from the same state (and Rachael too for that matter) and questions about that... other than Nikki being in a 12 year relationship and no evidence showing they had met, I was struck by how these questions are similar to questions posed when sleuthing for Art/Matilda.

What is interesting to me is that this season there have been comparisons made of Richie/Nikki to Art/Matilda and with many of us sleuthing both franchises, in regards to Nikki and Richie being in the same state and perhaps same social scene, it reminds me a bit of Art and Matilda who lived in the same city (so even closer geographically than Richie and Nikki) and not only that, Art and Matilda had friends in common and there was evidence of these friends (Matilda's roommate for example was very close friends with Art's roommate and photo evidenced was posted). Add in that Matilda was working for MediaWorks it was quite a lot of skepticism of connections and questions of why they couldn't have met off the show and is it all rigged/Matilda a producer plant (the media had a heyday with all that).

I recall sleuthing that season back then and being so skeptical and thought, what the heck, these two people live in the same city (Auckland) and run in the same circles and literally have the same friends in common how did they not meet before the show and date? It's all a big scam is what I thought. Until a year plus later and Art and Matilda are the loveliest couple I have ever witnessed from a TV show.

So for now it is hard for me to say (and if Nikki is not F1 then it is moot at the end of the day) and could be all for show but... it could be real. If it is real then that is kind of amazing, imo, and if not, it will just be another show I have watched and enjoyed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Extended promos of HTD are going up on Facebook. Alex and Rachael so far. It's just the girls reflecting atm

Olenas is up now!
Awesome yes I will post them in the episode thread since they are previews for the upcoming episode. Having 2 episodes a week makes things really go by fast! Only one more week Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just to follow up to Nikki and Richie being from the same state (and Rachael too for that matter) and questions about that... other than Nikki being in a 12 year relationship and no evidence showing they had met, I was struck by how these questions are similar to questions posed when sleuthing for Art/Matilda.

What is interesting to me is that this season there have been comparisons made of Richie/Nikki to Art/Matilda and with many of us sleuthing both franchises, in regards to Nikki and Richie being in the same state and perhaps same social scene, it reminds me a bit of Art and Matilda who lived in the same city (so even closer geographically than Richie and Nikki) and not only that, Art and Matilda had friends in common and there was evidence of these friends (Matilda's roommate for example was very close friends with Art's roommate and photo evidenced was posted). Add in that Matilda was working for MediaWorks it was quite a lot of skepticism of connections and questions of why they couldn't have met off the show and is it all rigged/Matilda a producer plant (the media had a heyday with all that).

I recall sleuthing that season back then and being so skeptical and thought, what the heck, these two people live in the same city (Auckland) and run in the same circles and literally have the same friends in common how did they not meet before the show and date? It's all a big scam is what I thought. Until a year plus later and Art and Matilda are the loveliest couple I have ever witnessed from a TV show.

So for now it is hard for me to say (and if Nikki is not F1 then it is moot at the end of the day) and could be all for show but... it could be real. If it is real then that is kind of amazing, imo, and if not, it will just be another show I have watched and enjoyed.

Good Post and as a former Matty train hopper from day 1..im giving you :alltens:

Interesting comparison yes . but im afraid you have missed "the loveliest couple ever witnessed from a TV show" on the US franchise Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698 , the infamous JODI. (who lived 1-block away in Atlanta,IIRC? laugh out loud). Rumor had it they have met pre-show too. They were so 'lovely' that one had to dedicated a very special tell-all book to the other-ex-half  cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:44 am

:shocked!: JODI get the worst couple award from me - I'd rather Kiera return and Richie choose her and they'd still be a better couple, imo giggling :Nod:

Btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love your avatar pic of Art and Matty  beatingheart

Hopefully Richie finds his own Matilda :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote::shocked!: JODI get the worst couple award from me - I'd rather Kiera return and Richie choose her and they'd still be a better couple, imo giggling :Nod:

Btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love your avatar pic of Art and Matty  beatingheart

Hopefully Richie finds his own Matilda  :fingersarecrossed

:yes: Praying yes

i think there goes to show that living near each other/in the same area hold no to little relevance when it comes to life after show for these Bach couples. The only thing matters is the work and trust they put in their relationship.IMO

too funny what you said about Kiera.. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698 . she was not really a villain..but too high class for Richie, i would say.. giggling

PS: thanks!!..love your avi too... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:08 am

Joy15 wrote:snipped

i think there goes to show that living near each other/in the same area hold no to little relevance when it comes to life after show for these Bach couples. The only thing matters is the work and trust they put in their relationship. IMO

Good Post Very well said yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:08 am

So I have the Who magazine in front of me - what am I allowed to discuss on here? Not sure how it works exactly!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:12 am

in_denial wrote:So I have the Who magazine in front of me - what am I allowed to discuss on here? Not sure how it works exactly!

What's it say!? Any pics?? Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glad Faith is open to more reality TV.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT