SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:31 am

Here is Olena's response in reference to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s post above. And Katiebelle, I have not seen any contestants engage with public on the show's SM platforms....but Olena is leading the Love Leader board and who ever is managing the show's SM platform seems to love posting about her IMO. No idea why she is allowed to interact with the fans on the official show's FB page though.

laugh out loud she does not agree that she will look good in toilet paper but i disagree with her. I am not a fan of the deep plunging dresses on any of the girls but they all have the body for it i guess  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:32 am

Just Looking wrote:ETA: Faith has lost all her Bachie mansion weight and is looking smoking hawt in that picture with Keira and Noni.  I guess she is ready for her media interviews this week.

Faith looks absolutely gorgeous.  I always thought she was a good match for Richie[/quote]

I was just thinking the same thing. I always felt like if she was 10 lbs lighter she would be so much hotter and man she sure is...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:32 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awesome pic! Thanxxxxxxx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love faith so much glad to see some pics finally :cutesmile!:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:38 am

mercieme wrote:Here is Olena's response in reference to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s post above. And Katiebelle, I have not seen any contestants engage with public on the show's SM platforms....but Olena is leading the Love Leader board and who ever is managing the show's SM platform seems to love posting about her IMO. No idea why she is allowed to interact with the fans on the official show's FB page though.

laugh out loud she does not agree that she will look good in toilet paper but i disagree with her. I am not a fan of the deep plunging dresses on any of the girls but they all have the body for it i guess  giggling

Will have to search a little deeper. Not sure that is actually Olena replying.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:Here is Olena's response in reference to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s post above. And Katiebelle, I have not seen any contestants engage with public on the show's SM platforms....but Olena is leading the Love Leader board and who ever is managing the show's SM platform seems to love posting about her IMO. No idea why she is allowed to interact with the fans on the official show's FB page though.

Will have to search a little deeper. Not sure that is actually Olena replying.

Appreciate if you can do that, I am not on Facebook so I can't confirm if it's Olena's legit private FB account. The profile pic on her public FB is that of a modeling shot.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 am

Hey guys, that Facebook account isn't Olena. Her name is Olena Khamula not Khaluma. It's a fake.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:54 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Hey guys, that Facebook account isn't Olena. Her name is Olena Khamula not Khaluma. It's a fake.

Great, thanks...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought it might be fake as well....thanks again bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:55 am

mercieme wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Hey guys, that Facebook account isn't Olena. Her name is Olena Khamula not Khaluma. It's a fake.

Great, thanks...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought it might be fake as well....thanks again bestbud!

All good! Yeah I was initially shocked at her actually replying then realised the incorrect name spelling ahahah Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:57 am

Thank you for checking on that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:23 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
mercieme wrote:

All good! Yeah I was initially shocked at her actually replying then realised the incorrect name spelling ahahah Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698

Thanks for letting us know. It is definitely a person who knows Olena is from Bankstown though. Smiley She has a few fans and I noticed that some people who went to school with her are saying they remember her from highschool and that she was lovely so they want her to win. Well, at least that was a nice post Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:24 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Faith looks as gorgeous as ever. Polka Dot girl for Bachie 17!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:50 am

Just a little something to think about take a look at ten play they have Best smooches and Will you accept this rose clip. The smooch clip has Olena and Richie's kiss like they did with Snez and Sam. The Rose clip has all of Olenas and the very last is their first date to me is a setup to her receiving the final rose. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT