SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:06 am

^ I don't think any of the possible F1 girls live in Melbourne so not sure if it was for some other reason. That is if it was Richie and not someone that looked like him? Hard to say without the person posting a photo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:10 am

Jenna Hall Bachie was staying in a melbs hotel penthouse 2 weeks ago...which girl lives in melbs1 · 22 hrs
Don Taylor The make-up artist....worked for Osher !  
Don's comment was under Jenna Hall statement on BachAU facebook page.
Richie was in Melbourne on 27th Jul as on the Project however 2 weeks ago wasn't he photographed in Orange?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:13 am

question Under which photo is the comment? Or is it a part of visitors comments on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:20 am

AAL Don's comment it is a reply to Jenna Hall's post: "Bachie was staying in a melbs hotel penthouse 2 weeks ago...which girl lives in melbs"1 · 22 hrs
facebook page BachAU photo of last 5 girls

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I don't think any of the possible F1 girls live in Melbourne so not sure if it was for some other reason. That is if it was Richie and not someone that looked like him? Hard to say without the person posting a photo

Doesn't Alex live in Mt Eliza or around the Mornington Peninsula? This is a suburb of Melbourne.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:42 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ I don't think any of the possible F1 girls live in Melbourne so not sure if it was for some other reason. That is if it was Richie and not someone that looked like him? Hard to say without the person posting a photo

Doesn't Alex live in Mt Eliza or around the Mornington Peninsula? This is a suburb of Melbourne.

Exactly! She does [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....but who knows I can't follow them on sm this year it's too crazy Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:00 am

I guess Faith did her print media interviews already (IMO they do them a day before the show airs) because PS has released this article in honor of her...and they wrote in the article that they hope she stays on longer....going to be a heart breaker RC tonight....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:16 am

Loulou wrote:AAL Don's comment it is a reply to Jenna Hall's post: "Bachie was staying in a melbs hotel penthouse 2 weeks ago...which girl lives in melbs"1 · 22 hrs
facebook page BachAU photo of last 5 girls
Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:22 am

in_denial wrote:

Hmmm I didn't know she lived there? That's interesting for sure if so. If Alex is F1 I will be really shocked. She has the strangest edit for an F1, imo, and I guess I just don't see it even without the edit?  scratch

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 am

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Apologies for back to back posts.

Interesting read and I agree with a lot of it. I can see the similarities with Ali and Jessica (Bach AU S1 and S2) when it comes to Alex and edit as well. It will be interesting to see what happens since New Idea said Alex wins and Snez said she doesn't think Alex wins all in the same week so lots of varied views on Alex.

An excerpt from the Elle mag article
But I think her [Alex] arc resembles that of Ali, Jessica and Heather. Based on this trend, I think she’ll be the shock departure of Richie’s series. She’ll [Alex] probably make the top three, possibly the top two, but that’s as far as she’ll go. And Nikki Gogan will probably win.

This is just a theory, and I could be wrong, especially as the latest reports claim Richie is experiencing major regret over picking Alex instead of Nikki as the winner. (Network Ten even had to release a statement about this, saying, “New Idea has consistently produced misleading, unsubstantiated and mischievous articles about The Bachelor Australia this year. This latest ‘report’ is no different.”) There’s not long to go, so at least we’ll know for sure by Thursday, Sept. 15, when the finale airs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:30 am

So I was looking on the tenplay website and not sure if it means anything, but I've noticed a lot of videos of Olena are not available on the tenplay website to watch (her first entrance, first date just to name a couple). Whereas Nikki's and Alex's videos are very prominent on the site. If Olena was to win, why have they not uploaded videos of her entrance etc? Even Snezana from the looks of it had lots of videos uploaded. Not sure if this is a thing, but if it were a thing, I'd say Olena is F3.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT