SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] based on the Richie's sideburns it looks like at least after HTDs. He had his sideburns cut really short before May 19 but FRC was around (reportedly) June 1 so he could have had a bit more growth. Not sure... question

Great thanks girl....I guess we know we have to look out for this scene (hopefully they show it) during the F3 or LCD then....yep IA he looks really happy in that pic.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:22 am

Welp, I just check the official IG account and it looks like the pic is Alex and from her 1st SD so earlier in the season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One can see Richie's sideburns a bit clearer here and they aren't as long as just before HTDs but definitely early on.

Strange they chose that pic of Alex though? I really can't see Alex as F1 so if she is I will be shocked.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Woah!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:23 am

Okies great.....thanks for the find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:26 am

mercieme wrote:Okies great.....thanks for the find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
I was starting to question it all so good thing the official accounts had the pic on there otherwise I'd probably still be searching past episodes to see.

One thing is for sure, it seems like the rumor mill is in full swing! I don't think I am buying any of it and sounds like they are just trying to make something up? I still think either Nikki or Olena for F1. I just can't see it being Alex. Not long to go now!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:27 am

in_denial wrote:
Fifty wrote:
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do they have a picture of Olena???  I thought he was thinking about Nikki.  cantstopl May be he does a Womack

I know! So weird...who is in the smaller photo with Richie (to the right of Olena photo). Is it Nikki? Why hide her face if it is? Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 3806527698

Isn't that from Alexs first date? The height matches Alex too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:28 am

^ You are correct [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is Alex! great catch! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:28 am

Yes IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]......still don't see Alex as F1 so we will have to sit tight and watch Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ You are correct [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is Alex! great catch! yes

Lol. You were a page ahead of my AAL. Good Job. I'm at work and having a sneaky catch up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:38 am

^ You caught it right away though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as I didn't recognize it at all at first so credit to you yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Just a few more sleeps before HTDs and then finale next week! Hopefully we can sleuth the F1 before then and get some s/caps yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think the producers will continue to hold out the screen caps because they are probably reading this forum  giggling

My hope though is that the media does not spoil Richie's ending like they did to Sam Frost.....hopefully Channel 10 has handled that....but I am not so sure especially with those published pics you posted from New Idea mag affraid

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Snez saying she doesn't believe Alex will win and is backing Nikki and Olena for F1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: saw you posted this above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! Interesting that Snez is saying... makes me think she knows something? Thoughts question

I am sure she knows the winner - she just isn't coming straight out and saying it.

I don't think she knows anything IMO, like us she has seen how full on Alex can be and being through it herself there is not doubt she would know a thing or two about the editing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:13 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], someone posted in the Screen Cap thread that Ubud is inland.

You would think with all the tourists in the world that have gone to Bali, I could find a decent pic. I know where that is where Nikki and Richie are sitting. And I don't think its where people think it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT