SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:47 am

Interesting article from Rachael.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:47 am

- Does Olena live in Sydney or close by? She could be papped more because of that regardless of whether she is F1 or not since paparazzi are there.

- Nikki was the first girl to be papped before the season started and in Perth. It was raining so it was pretty odd that just before the season aired the paps would be in Perth and papping her which is why some of us who sleuthed pre-season thought it may mean something.

- Alex has been papped but not very recently either.

- Rachael and Faith I don't think have been papped yet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:56 am

Here's another interview with Nikki....just as I was asking where r the other girls hahaha
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:- Does Olena live in Sydney or close by? She could be papped more because of that regardless of whether she is F1 or not since paparazzi are there.

- Nikki was the first girl to be papped before the season started and in Perth. It was raining so it was pretty odd that just before the season aired the paps would be in Perth and papping her which is why some of us who sleuthed pre-season thought it may mean something.

Yep Olena lives in Sydney.....I guess that's why there is way more articles and coverage on her then? But I was wondering about movement regarding the girls as Richie has been in nsw for work and possibly shv question no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:- Does Olena live in Sydney or close by? She could be papped more because of that regardless of whether she is F1 or not since paparazzi are there.

AAL, I thought I mentioned before. Olena does live in Sydney, she actually lives in the Western Suburbs, in the council of Bankstown, whereas the other bachelorettes who live in Sydney live in much nicer suburbs (i.e Eastern suburbs). Unfortunately, Bankstown has certain stigma attached to it and some consider it a very dangerous area. A significant percentage of those who live in Bankstown are immigrants, and many are Muslims. That is why I appreciate Olena even more now. She too could have moved to more fashionable Sydney areas, but I believe she grew up in Bankstown or close by (as some people have commented they went to high school with her), and she obviously doesn't care about the lack of 'coolness' of Greenacre- Bankstown (which is mostly a  working class area, the upper working class/middle class of Bankstown is towards Padstow) . A person from Sydney can corroborate what I am saying about Bankstown. How do I know she lives there? Not only because people have seen her shopping in Woolworths Bankstown, but because the media avoids mentioning the suburb in which they see it and only said something along these lines ' she was seen in Sydney's Western Suburbs'...they obviously avoid mentioning the name of the suburb. Also, Olena's ABN is registered as Bankstown. As you can see, Olena and Richie have had plenty of ways to see each other, especially because IMO, most paparazzi wouldn't  expect Olena and Richie to meet in the Eastern suburbs, especially not in Bankstown; but they probably expect Richie and Olena (if she was the winner) to meet in a hotel located in the middle class or upper class suburbs of Sydney.  (the upper working class/middle class of BAnkstown is towards Padstow, which is not very close to Greenacre)

I know Sydney well because I used to live there. I am now in Queensland but I used to live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney (relatively close to Bondi). Usually, people who lives in the suburb where I used to live would have strong bias against the Western Suburbs, especially against Bankstown and Parramatta (the latter suburb has improved a lot). I thus understand the Sydney culture very well, and that is why I admire Olena's loyalty to her background/suburb. She is definitely not a shallow, pretentious woman. She doesn't seem to give a darn about people's opinions of her chosen suburb.

Last edited by BedHead on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

Yep Olena lives in Sydney.....I guess that's why there is way more articles and coverage on her then? But I was wondering about movement regarding the girls as Richie has been in nsw for work and possibly shv question no idea
I recall that Sam W met at different places with Snez for safe house visits (I think near Sydney too but a drive from there). I don't know if any SHV have been spotted yet but could be. It's definitely a bit harder this season to follow the footsteps as Richie is much more MIA and is not posting on SM like Sam W did (he posted IG pics while the season aired).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great info! yes I have been to Sydney and have relatives that live there but am not very aware of the suburb differences so it is great to have some more in-depth info which allows me to have a better understanding of Olena. IA about Olena and that if she is F1 then SHV would be a lot easier especially since Richie is working near there
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great info! yes I have been to Sydney and have relatives that live there but am not very aware of the suburb differences so it is great to have some more in-depth info which allows me to have a better understanding of Olena. IA about Olena and that if she is F1 then SHV would be a lot easier especially since Richie is working near there

Yes, you can ask this to your relatives. Smiley See, in Australia, Sydney is considered the most difficult city in terms of dating. Sam Frost used to say that people were shallow in Sydney and that in her opinion, there were no guys in Sydney. Sydney men may say the same but about women ;) Sydney is a very expensive city, one of the most expensive cities in the world. For instance, just to give you an idea about house prices. In a council as stigmatised as  Bankstown (where Olena lives) the median property price is $930,000 for a house (yes, almost a million dollars), and the median rent is $500 per week (source:https://www.realestate.com.au/neighbourhoods/bankstown-2200-nsw ). which is still not cheap compared to Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide, Townsville, etc where properties are cheaper.

Sydney culture is very cosmopolitan. I love Sydney and I disagree with those who affirm that people from Sydney are usually pretentious, snobs or shallow. I think Sydney is a great city; but some disagree with me. Many of those who do not live in Sydney think of Sydney's culture as very money-oriented. Olena doesn't seem to care much about what other people think and she  obviously doesn't care about been 'cool'...and as you can see in one of those photos, she has no issues going to the store wearing a very loose t-shirt, an ill-fitting track suit, and a cap.  I think Bankstown is cooler because of Olena ;) (joke). Curiously quite a few prominent Australians come from Bankstown, but I think some pretend they never lived there and quickly move somewhere else :S So I am glad Olena did not do that.

Last edited by BedHead on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's another interview with Nikki....just as I was asking where r the other girls hahaha

Thanks for this. I just read the article. What took my attention is this:Nikki says:
“I had no make-up on, looking like absolute crap” she laughed.

Regarding this she seems to be different from Olena, who goes to the shopping wearing just this: See here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There was a moment when I wondered if in this occasion she was wearing Richie's pants, because they are so ill-fitting :P ...as I said, Olena doesn't care. I am more like Nikki, at home I am very relaxed, and even though I don't wear much make up, I always have lisptick and a clean face when I go out. I don't think I could ever go to the shop dressed like Olena, giggling but probably that is why I admire her carefree-attitude Smiley

Obviously, Olena sometimes has gone for a run with make-up but I think many of us have done that in the past. It is not that we put make-up before a run, but if we can back from work, or an event, or a breakfast out (or in her case, it may have been a photo shoot), we don't clean our face to go for a run, we first exercise and then have a shower (I hope all people take shower and clean our their after exercising :P) and remove our make-up. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], responding to your earlier post on Page 22 of this thread.

Regarding Olena, she herself said directly to Richie on their SQT post the tough mud GD that she was focusing on the relationship that Richie had with other girls and neglected to focus on just what she had with Richie. IMO I think she had a lack of confidence in what she had with Richie and that's why she focused on the other girls' relationship with Richie. Meanwhile Nikki actually was zoned in on Richie (which I believe is actually the right thing to do) and projected that to the other girls. Also if you recollected in the compatibility GD, where Alex was touching Richie, guess what Olena said " she loves him"; I am thinking how the heck do you Olena know that Alex loves Richie because I have read in interviews that Alex didn't really say much about her relationship. Could also be that Rachel making comments like Olena is destined to be always second psychologically got to her but who knows. In any case IMHO, that was the conundrum she had to resolve with Richie hence in Episode 10 where she made the comment "I am not going to jump over others to get your attention". More doubt for Olena next week though, is it real one or an interjected one like they did with Snez, will find out Weds and I somehow think she may be the last rose given to make it to F4 laugh out loud

After reading Steph's interview and the role she played in helping Olena, I do wonder if Richie would have really gotten frustrated with her and eliminated her if she had not begun to open up but  no idea

Regarding Nikki's perceived confidence, I have a Q&A from Keira below that validates your theory. According to Keira, Nikki was never worried at CPs. I have often wondered if Richie himself subtly gave that assurance (that is if Nikki is F1) to her that she was the front runner or the producers behind the scenes telling her that. I guess we will find out from post filming interviews if Nikki does not end up as F1 why she had so much confidence.

PS: Who do you think is going to win?
Kiki: Oh, this is the hardest question ever. I change my mind every week. I feel like Nikki was quietly confident. She was the first date and the whole way through, never once did I see a bead of sweat on her brow at the cocktail parties. I was like, "Does she know something I don't know?" I swear to God, Noni and I would be crying every cocktail party, thinking we were going home. Could've been all the champagne we drank, I don't know. Nikki was always quietly confident. There's definitely something there that we as viewers haven't even seen yet. There's a connection there that is only felt between the two people, you can't see it on TV.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Faith was papped at work when the series started as did Alex and hasn't been since. Nikki has been papped a few times, running, at the races, airport and at the beach. Rachel I think was papped with megan at dinner but don't quote me on that but hasn't been seen since. Olena being in Sydney definitely has had the most papped pics of late but she was one of the last ones to be papped initially from memory.

I think they were more consistent last year as they had both Heather and Lana living in Sydney. Photogs aren't really interested in the other states i don't think but I think there is more hype this year for the WA girls in general.

Sam Wood called in to Richie's interview with Fitzy and Wippa (if i find it I will post) he said they would stay at random airbnb's out Bowral way in the southern highlands of NSW for their secret get togethers and generally in NSW. I think with Blake/Sfro and Tim/Anna they organised them to meet at the hotels they were staying at when the Bachie had interviews. Simpler times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:23 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], responding to your earlier post on Page 22 of this thread.

Regarding Nikki's perceived confidence, I have a Q&A from Keira below that validates your theory. According to Keira, Nikki was never worried at CPs. I have often wondered if Richie himself subtly gave that assurance (that is if Nikki is F1) to her that she was the front runner or the producers behind the scenes telling her that. I guess we will find out from post filming interviews if Nikki does not end up as F1 why she had so much confidence.

PS: Who do you think is going to win?
Kiki: Oh, this is the hardest question ever. I change my mind every week. I feel like Nikki was quietly confident. She was the first date and the whole way through, never once did I see a bead of sweat on her brow at the cocktail parties. I was like, "Does she know something I don't know?" I swear to God, Noni and I would be crying every cocktail party, thinking we were going home. Could've been all the champagne we drank, I don't know. Nikki was always quietly confident. There's definitely something there that we as viewers haven't even seen yet. There's a connection there that is only felt between the two people, you can't see it on TV.

Exactly, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and in this other interview, Kiki elaborates:

"It was always between Alex and Nikki because I knew there were some strong bonds with Richie from what he showed at the cocktail parties," she said. "But now that I've been watching it at home and seeing things that happened on the single dates, I think Richie's really perplexed by Olena:".
Those are Kiki's words and the articles also mentioned that Kiki said Olena is the dark horse.  This is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is similar to what Keira said after watching Olena and Richie on tv Smiley

Last edited by BedHead on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 76 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT