SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mslat92 Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:22 am

natik wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I've been watching US and AUS plus NZ bach/ettes for years now and every time it is impossible to predict 100% or know who F1 is, because right up until the 11th hour, there is always a doubt, and then of course when it's over everyone reflects and says oh yes of course it was always him/her.    It's just the way the show is I guess, otherwise there wouldn't be a show!!

Well it seems like there are no doubts for at least 95% of the viewers on SM. They all are pretty sure that Nikki is the F1. The same thing happened last year. The AUS franchise is everything but not unpredictable. Even the US Production is doing a better Job than the AUS. IMO

From my experience on The Bachelor social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), it seems pretty even between Nikki and Olena. I do see quite a few comments that Olena is way out of Richie's league, but other than that, I feel like both girls have a lot of support behind them.  Faith has also gained quite a bit of social media support over the last couple of episodes. IDK, I think Nikki was the early on favourite, but the others have definitely caught up now.

Also go have a look at on the official tenplay Bachelor page 'Love Leaderboard' voted by the audience -- Olena is leading by 46%, Nikki is 2nd at 26%, then Alex at 23%.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:06 am

Faith Williams admits she gained weight in the Bachelor mansion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:12 am

mslat92 wrote:
natik wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I've been watching US and AUS plus NZ bach/ettes for years now and every time it is impossible to predict 100% or know who F1 is, because right up until the 11th hour, there is always a doubt, and then of course when it's over everyone reflects and says oh yes of course it was always him/her.    It's just the way the show is I guess, otherwise there wouldn't be a show!!

Well it seems like there are no doubts for at least 95% of the viewers on SM. They all are pretty sure that Nikki is the F1. The same thing happened last year. The AUS franchise is everything but not unpredictable. Even the US Production is doing a better Job than the AUS. IMO

From my experience on The Bachelor social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), it seems pretty even between Nikki and Olena. I do see quite a few comments that Olena is way out of Richie's league, but other than that, I feel like both girls have a lot of support behind them.  Faith has also gained quite a bit of social media support over the last couple of episodes. IDK, I think Nikki was the early on favourite, but the others have definitely caught up now.

Also go have a look at on the official tenplay Bachelor page 'Love Leaderboard' voted by the audience -- Olena is leading by 46%, Nikki is 2nd at 26%, then Alex at 23%.

The leaderboard will be interesting to look at for public popularity after this weeks episode IMO. There are a lot of comments about Richie punching above his weight with Olena however and admittedly It has crossed my mind a number of times. But I would say a large proportion of the comments about Olena are very positive about her approach on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:36 am

I wonder when the show finishes if Richie would say in an interview that he knew his F1 from the get go. I would prettt be damn pissed if he did having to lead the others girls on (in specifically Alex, Nikki or Olena) Especially after being intimate with all 3 only having to know from the top 10 who he was already going to choose!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:45 am

mslat92 wrote:
natik wrote:

Last SamW season Heather was on the top of the leaderboard, I think Snes was second. In the end Heather was sent home and Snez was the chosen one. The leaderboard is rigged. I don't really pay attention to it. iMO

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is interesting about the clothing line. The company was registered in January this year so he was well aware that the clothing would come out after the series aired. IMO the bachies are no better than the ladies looking to increase their fame or wealth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:32 am

Just Looking wrote:I feel concerned that Richie continues to reassure Nikki and if what he says to Nikki is scripted then how awful is that if she isn't F1.  As far as I can remember, Richie hasn't said those things to anyone else - the closest was with Faith doing the what would our life look like.  Of course, just how I see it.

As far as I see, Richie is not assuring any of the contestants of anything. It is part of his position as the bach not to express himself or let any of the contestants know if they are the chosen ones or not imo. Sometimes we like a contestant so much we give give meaning to what the bachelor is saying to her to mean one thing when maybe he could be meaning something else. For example if the bachelor says this is real, he could be meaning, it is real that we are actually on this date. It is not a dream. The viewers or the contestants could take it to mean, the feelings I have for you is real or our relationship is real. We must remember a lot of the words said are empty words that could have double/triple meanings without meaning a thing. So there is no leading on. That IS part of the show and the contestants know the bach would be nice and polite to them saying nice things until he says goodbye to them. All imo.

No one should be disappointed. It is part of the show and they know it. So do we.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:27 pm

natik wrote:I'm sorry but Channel 10 is the worst secret keeper in the Bachelor Franchise History in terms of their F1 people. I mean at least the US has Reality Steve what is Channel 10 excuse for doing their job so miserable?! With the way things are going they could have wrote "Nikki is F1" on a big billboard in Sydney or just air the finale after the first episode. Why did they hired the military in Bali?! LOL what a waste of money. What kind of professionals are working for the Production?! It seems like it's a bunch of students in their first semester. They don't have control over their own people. It's such a mess. Excontestants are spoiling the season after the first episode, the F1 can't hold it together and constantly let it "ops" slip up that she won, the finale girls are having fun with a bunch of paps following them. Oh boy don't they let them sign contracts or something?! Does the Production actually know that a thing like "contracts" even exists?! I'm sorry but this is so funny I just can't stop laughing!  

There is no spoiler yet, though. There have only been predictions on who wins, but no "This is who definitely wins" spoiler. For all we know the predictions are there because that's what people see atm. As for contestants, even the eliminated contestants on every single season and every single franchise "predict" who wins and are usually predicting the F1 so there's nothing new here at all.

Spoilers on the other hand are when someone (like RS) names who wins and says that they win 100%. Or when there is proof (like a photo or snapchat). Even with spoilers they can be incorrect though as was the case of Bette US S11, RS spoiled that Kaitlyn chose nobody and yet Kaitlyn snapchatted herself in bed with her F1 so RS was incorrect on his spoilers. Most importantly, even before Kaitlyn spoiled her own season, sluethers had sleuthed who her F1 was regardless of RS. So the idea that Bach AU is the worst in the franchise at keeping their contestants quiet or not spoiling is incorrect, imo.

To be completely "spoiler" free one would need to just watch the show and not look at media/SM/etc. Sleuthers did this with Bette US S12/JoJo and only watched the show (so no media, SM or anything other than just the episodes and s/caps). However, even being "spoiler" free and with no outside info, many sleuthers predicted correctly the F1 on the first episode which just goes to show that SM, media, etc, doesn't even matter at the end of the day.

Sometimes things are obvious to viewers and sleuthers and would be obvious without any spoiler or SM or media. Even before Richie's season even aired and before any media or SM, there were some of us who thought Nikki could be F1. This is nothing new. Many times for different seasons sleuthers have predicted the F1 before the season even aired. Sometimes just by reading the bio of the contestant. Even when the season airs many viewers predict the F1 correctly just by the first episode alone. Again, it's nothing new.  

Now Nikki may be the F1 or she may not be. But regardless of whether there is SM, media, comments, edit, or a full on spoiler (like Kaitlyn's season) sleuthing still continues until the FRC yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:02 pm

She is a natural beauty...can I just say IMO she hasn't given anything away she states in the nw mag interview that she's not inlove yet but in the new clip she is....reminds me of heather how media kept saying she is f1 because she said she still talks to Sam w?...
hmmm Nikki the new heather??

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:46 pm

Bringing over from the Olena thread

LeapofFaith wrote:Richie in Sydney...Could he and Olena be meeting up shv time I think giggling
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:47 pm

DM had pics of Olena later on Sunday night hanging out with Steph......but who knows if Steph was there with Olena at the beach or if it was someone else....jmo

ETA....anyone know how many trips Richie has taken to the Sydney area since filming ended? If he has been there a lot then it might mean that the SHVs were on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Bachie S3.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:05 am

quote="fangirlsamuri"]
LeapofFaith wrote:Richie in Sydney...Could he and Olena be meeting up shv time I think giggling

I thought the exact same thing!! Hahaha[/quote]

This hype about Olena this week is bittersweet. They make sure we knew she was in Sydney (pap at the airport taking pictures of her meeting with Steph, meeting which looks like she was droping good news to her friend), then they make sure the whole promo is about Olena is gonna change the game with a big move, and now they make sure Richie is photographed at the airport.
This all seems smoke and mirror for me now. It is too much to be believable.
It could have been less suspect if the spoting at airports are done by fans and that they still sell Nikki big time in their promo instead of Olena.

With all that, at this point I will say media, SM and the edit is poiting to Nikki F1 imho
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT