SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Ashley keeps wondering how she'll ever find someone as perfect as Jared. Well I can tell you, Ashley, not by crying over a guy who doesn't want you 24/7/365. That is definitely not the way to attract a guy, and least of all Jared himself. She is just utterly obsessed. No matter how hard he knocks her down, the next morning she's hopeful again and plotting her next move. I really don't know if she'll ever get over him unless he cuts off all contact. That's a bit tricky though, unless he stops going to all Bachelor related events.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:24 pm

@sosleepy I think that's why I find it so frustrating that Ashley's yelling that Caila is "fake" and "disingenuous" when Ashley's the one playing up this act, knowing that it will get her screentime.

It's hilarious because that's why so many people seem to give Ashley a pass. They think this insanity is "genuine". Somehow the sane respectful people on this show end up looking like they're fake or dishonest and get the hate. I feel like I live in bizarro world.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Alanna wrote:The best couple with the most sense is Carly and Evan. Imo.

I totally agree with you, Alanna. They seem so "normal" compared to the others there. Each time I watch the show I think to myself, wow they sure didn't pick a good cast this season. ; ( OT Alanna:::::, but I hope your Jo and Baddy are doing well. ; )
They're great! Smiley heartbeat And I'm hopeful I will not ever need to see my sweet Jo on this show now giggling

Awwww great.. I'm so happy for them ( and you ).. I can't imagine her on this season we are watching.. It's like a little crazy meets a lot of crazy lolol.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:42 pm

I don't think Ashley is faking her obsession with Jared. I think that she has been truly obsessed with him for a very long time. I think that the crying and scheming are due to her insane OTT obsession. I don't think any of it is faked. It is definitely encouraged and prompted by TPTB, but IMO it isn't an act. She may be intelligent and normal in other aspects of her life, but when it comes to this issue she has a certifiable problem, IMO. She would benefit from therapy, IMO. She needs an independent professional to teach her coping skills and make her see how harmful this behavioral pattern is for her and for her future goals in life. This type of behavior cannot possibly be helpful to other areas such as professional jobs, future relationships, etc. people must see her coming and turn and run in the other direction. We saw how she repelled Brett. Normally, my mantra is that people choose their own behavior, but with her I think there something psychological preventing her from doing the right and healthy things. All is JMOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:44 pm

I tend to agree Ashley isn't an act. I don't judge anyone's choices regarding their sex life or lack thereof but there's something not right with Ashley and her virginity and this Jared thing imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Honestly, while Ashley's a freak show, no doubt... Nearly 60% of the blame for this mess lies with Jared. What a weenie!! It's been a year being attached to the looney tune. He needs to stop being Mr. Nice guy and give it to her straight. Especially since she is viciously attacking and hurting a woman he is genuinely interested in, total mean girl style. Not ok, not ok at all. And honestly, if I'm Caila, that's a huge red flag. This is saying a lot coming from me cause I am (was?) a Jared fan.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I tend to agree Ashley isn't an act. I don't judge anyone's choices regarding their sex life or lack thereof but there's something not right with Ashley and her virginity and this Jared thing imo.

I try not to judge either, but Ashley being a virgin is just SUCH a head scratcher. I do think it contributes to her immaturity, big time. Either that, or it's a bi-product of her immaturity. Whatever it is, it's weird. Especially how she talks about it and plays it up. It's not normal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:49 pm

I think she's a virgin because she's emotionally a child.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:Honestly, while Ashley's a freak show, no doubt... Nearly 60% of the blame for this mess lies with Jared. What a weenie!! It's been a year being attached to the looney tune. He needs to stop being Mr. Nice guy and give it to her straight. Especially since she is viciously attacking and hurting a woman he is genuinely interested in, total mean girl style. Not ok, not ok at all. And honestly, if I'm Caila, that's a huge red flag. This is saying a lot coming from me cause I am (was?) a Jared fan.
Jared is the worst type of man imo: fake nice who secretly thrives on and loves the drama and attention. I can't take it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:53 pm

She's still a virgin, because she wants to 'give' her virginity to a Mr Perfect Prince Charming, and in real life there aren't Mr Perfect Prince Charmings. And the ones who are decent enough, do not want her and her drama. And her fakeness.

Caila was a bit annoying in her indecisiveness, but at least it was REAL. Isn't that the quality they all praise, being the real you. She felt conflicted and indecisive, so she acted conflicted and indecisive.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:02 am

I actually think her virginity is a way to keep herself from finding her real self and giving of her real self.
She is afraid to live.IMO
Her obsession with Jared(someone who clearly does not reciprocate her feelings) is just another way to keep real life and love at bay.
She doesn't seem to have a clue about herself and without that she can't possibly have room in her life for another. IMOThat's way too complicated.
So she obsesses over a man that deep down she knows is kind and will foster her silliness, but has no real thought of ever making a permanent, lifetime connection with her.
In essence the only other guy we see her connecting with like that is Nick, but the difference is Nick is honest and up front with her and the boundaries are clearly in the friend zone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:07 am

"It's not that difficult to be sweet to Ashley I.," Haibon tells PEOPLE exclusively. "She can be a little possessive, [but] that is something I very much adore about her."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-talks-ashley-iaconetti-possessive

If Caila is actually dating this fool, than she's not as smart as she seems to be. He's clearly got his own issues. 

Ashley is a nut but Jared is an enabler. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick