SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:31 pm

I hope MM Is glued to her seat JAM is coming up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 pm

I'm sure no one would dare mention Jared to Ashley these last 12 months, and why would anyone have to report to her on their feelings for Jared. Why would Caila have to even think of assuring her she won't date Jared, Caila has that right, and Jared has the right to live his life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:33 pm

This is so ridiculous that she had to ice her face because she was crying so much.

These people harp on about Jared leading her on, but they are the ones enabling her crazy thinking and behaviour by sympathizing with her instead of being like Nick and telling her that she is obsessed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Well, honestly, Jared should have known better than to send her roses.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Her dad is very proud of her. says it all

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

He must be so proud of his daughter? WTH? On which planet? I would be mortified if she was my daughter. She would get a good whack on the head...see Gibbs to DiNoso.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Jared should have just told her to get lost and never talk to him again. That probably would have been a better route, so she could totally go over the edge.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

If Ashely I's dad were single he would make a perfect match for some male's mom on this show. Both totally delusional.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:38 pm

That male host is pretty funny.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That male host is pretty funny.

I like him too. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 pm

This is so exhausting. Ashley's still going with the poor me routine on After Paradise. It's insane to me that she still doesn't really even see an issue with her telling Caila not to meet Jared in the first place because she knew he'd like her. YOU DON'T GET THAT RIGHT!! Caila apologized to Ashley straight away for hurting her, tried to step back a bit from Jared. But was Caila not meant to follow her own heart? Was Jared not allowed to follow his? Why does Ashley's needs come before anyone else's?

Jared needed to end this long ago, I can't believe that it's not crystal clear how insane and toxic this is for everyone involved.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 pm

elan gale  Verified account
‏@theyearofelan
This is my favorite episode of After Paradise ever because it's so off the rails we may get taken off the air

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/765724498134007810
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick