SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:16 pm

I wish Caila had just never went on the show. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:16 pm

I hope these immature women can see there was nothing--less than zero between Ashley and Jared.
I seriously wish Jared would man up and tell her that they were friends and that was it and would never be more. You can't ride the line on this one. Make a stand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Ashley I is a b!+ch. Caila doesn't deserve all the comments the crazy lady is making. She's so delusional because she basically thinks she owns Jared.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Jen is so cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Josh and Ashley I should have paired up they woulda been a match made in hell laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:18 pm

She is still a virgin. Mad respect for Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:19 pm

She is simply stuck at maturity wise at age 13. I don't think she is a bunny boiler. She is simply stuck and hasn't had any role modeling or knowledge how to get unstuck. And as long as she think this works or it does work, she isn't going to grow.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 pm

She is like a terrible two's toddler. Cry scream and yell, gives her the attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 pm

What season was Jen on? Can't remember her.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Bens

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 pm

So AshleyI specifically didn't want Jared to meet Caila because she knew he'd like her. What kind of friend is this?? And why does Ashley think she can hang out with Caila and dictate who she's allowed to meet and date? This is twisted IMO! The world doesn't revolve around AshleyI!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Daniel's going to show her what crazy really is. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick