SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Judiful Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:35 am

traveler90 wrote:Is bad when RS on your front yard is worse than crazy fans or the media laugh out loud
There is something wrong with smarmy RS. His moral compass is broken . I think he needs a Dr Phil Reality Check , or maybe just a swift kick in the buttocks...I can say he really has me disgusted this time around . The harm he tried to do to Jordan and JoJo is unspeakable. And while were talking about it, he better stay away from their house, or Jackson will take a hunk out of him. (Oh the visual is lovely ) .Bahahaha !! Seriously, I hate thinking of all the crazies who might now know where they live and stalk them in the future..OMG ... :babies:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:49 am

Yes a security system is NECESSARY!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:49 am

Maybe the new house is a decoy house. Didn't her friend say she handled the transaction?

I'm still waiting for someone to dig up dirt on slimmy Steve and blast it on sm like he does to all these contestants. I can't stand him!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:51 am

A fun segment starts at 16:50

http://www.people.com/people/special/0,,20826806,00.html
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:52 am

This is cute, the Penn State coach invited Baddy and Jo to a game this fall. I think he coached BBJ at Vandy back in the day too.

Here's his tweet back to the invite:
@jrodgers11
@PennStateFball @coachjfranklin those core values stuck with me #3- compete in everything you do -- a trip to Happy Valley will def happen

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Thinking that those four may have been filming their talk/lunch. Megan (Producer for the show) was there wearing a walkie talkie (in the tmz video.) And Ben and Lauren were pictured talking to a man in all black, that could possibly be crew (on laurenbenhiggi IG.) Probably for Benlo's show. Or something else laugh out loud I'm so happy that they all hung out! My favorites!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:06 pm

geo55 wrote:A fun segment starts at 16:50

Thanks for posting!!

The answer about if a man should text a woman after a date is 110% how I expected each to answer laugh out loud So cute!! And I loved the sm pw answer. Shocking and cute!! Baddy is also a smart man for the 2 second delay regarding the fs. What a great clip!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:

Thanks for posting!!

The answer about if a man should text a woman after a date is 110% how I expected each to answer laugh out loud So cute!! And I loved the sm pw answer. Shocking and cute!! Baddy is also a smart man for the 2 second delay regarding the fs. What a great clip!

She know his passwords!!! yay! a step in the right direction laugh out loud
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Just read on another thread that it looks like Jordelle was on a double date with ben and lauren and they were filming. Maybe a segment with Ben and Lauren for their upcoming show. Smiley How fun!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Awww this is really cute. They admitted to getting it on in the fantasy suite. And they both have each other's passwords for media laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:28 pm

I really hope they're not faking their relationship because I'd be concerned for Jo's moral compass because they're clearly being intimate laugh out loud 

From her snap this morning:
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 33 Image105

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm truly glad to see that Jordelle had a date with BenLo. This to me shows their character and how real they are when it comes to their relationship.

Kudos to them.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy