SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 am

I think the link to the listing should be removed. Pretty sure it's against the rules to post addresses. Beautiful house though!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/the-bachelorette-finale-photos-jojo-jordan-robby/#!2/undefined/

Was this when they found out about the trip to Nemacolin?  You would have thought she won a trip around the world!  laugh out loud
LOLOLOLOL!!

Yes even Jordan is excited to go around the world to Nemacolin!! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:11 pm

mindless wrote:I think the link to the listing should be removed. Pretty sure it's against the rules to post addresses. Beautiful house though!
I haven't been a realtor for 1 1/2 years and I still see ads for me. I hope they pull their's asap....
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Hey guys, google this "history of M Streets, Dallas Tx", and you can see what a unique neighborhood JoJo and Jordan are moving into.  For a lot of young couples these are starter homes.  I would love to see inside it once they decorate it to match their own personal style.

I would also agree that the selling point on that home was probably the yard, so that Jackson will have room to run around.
"We have a dog-child, and we're going to be best friends. Jojo will not be happy about it." - Good Looking Asparagus

I can't wait to see this best friendship. They will officially be j^3 soon Smiley

Some Jackson love:
http://site.people.com/pets/7-things-jojo-fletchers-new-man-needs-to-know-about-her-dog-jackson/

http://www.akc.org/content/entertainment/articles/why-jojos-dog-jackson-should-have-won-the-bachelorette/?utm_source=TWAKC&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=why-jojo-dog-should-have-won-bachelorette

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Cute video of Jordelle!  

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Hey guys, google this "history of M Streets, Dallas Tx", and you can see what a unique neighborhood JoJo and Jordan are moving into.  For a lot of young couples these are starter homes.  I would love to see inside it once they decorate it to match their own personal style.

I would also agree that the selling point on that home was probably the yard, so that Jackson will have room to run around.
"We have a dog-child, and we're going to be best friends. Jojo will not be happy about it." - Good Looking Asparagus

I can't wait to see this best friendship. They will officially be j^3 soon Smiley

Some Jackson love:
http://site.people.com/pets/7-things-jojo-fletchers-new-man-needs-to-know-about-her-dog-jackson/

http://www.akc.org/content/entertainment/articles/why-jojos-dog-jackson-should-have-won-the-bachelorette/?utm_source=TWAKC&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=why-jojo-dog-should-have-won-bachelorette

That dog is a cutie pie; I used to have a Brittany liver and with freckles. Looking at Jackson makes me miss my pooch so much.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Can't you just picture the 3 of them playing? I can see Jordan taking him on his runs. (I assume he runs laugh out loud). 

Update: just googled myself and only two sites come up! Yay!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:36 pm

When I was watching that fan video that I posted above, I thought to myself that BL never lies, even when TPTB try to hide it. Look at all the times they are touching each other, smiling, the eye contact, the kisses, the tight hugs...they just fit together so well!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Omygosh I loved that video!! Thank you for sharing!! I think that's my favorite so far. Wouldn't it be great to have all your loving, fun moments like that. I'm sure their family and friends love these too.... So so so cute!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:54 pm

rhondam wrote:Omygosh I loved that video!! Thank you for sharing!! I think that's my favorite so far. Wouldn't it be great to have all your loving, fun moments like that. I'm sure their family and friends love these too.... So so so cute!
:yes: That thought crossed my mind as well as I watched it.  I know ND mentioned this a page or two back that she was on board with Jordan from the beginning...I was as well. His looks and smile pulled at me right away, and getting to know his personality through these weeks of the show and post-show media, has endeared him to me all the more.  I love the relationship that he and JoJo have, and look forward to keeping up with them through their SM, etc.  I for sure will be tuning in to the SEC Network to follow Jordan's career.  Football is my passion, so this will be so easy.

ETA: JoJo is a precious jewel, and I believe Jordan realizes how lucky he is.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:56 pm

I love that video, so cute heartbeat thanks for sharing M2 Smiley I also can't wait to follow their life on sm, they are getting lots of positive feedback on twitter about snapchat
This is one of favorite pictures of them from yesterday: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrQNOnjdCC/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers
Jordan looks so good :girlfan
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Gioh10
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Pure joy on this guy's face!! What a great cap.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Image98Giselle_ja Twitter

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy