SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:56 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Lily wrote:Congrats Mommyof1 on updating your name hi
I need to have a snapchat to follow these love birds.
I'm loving the support and love they are getting from their respective families and friends ❤

I figured it was about time that I acknowledge my second child!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 17 3806527698

I actually thought somebody new joined the forum and either copied you or just happened to pick a similar name!

And since this is the J&J fan forum, let me just repeat how nice it is to be able to just hang out in a thread full of positive support for J&J. I really hope they'll make it Thanks to the mods for providing threads like this, and for all their hard work at keeping them full of sunshine! :yes:

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:56 am

shaughnessyb wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/04/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-never-doubted-jordan-rodgers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guess Joelle didn't feel like wearing a bra today JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 17 3806527698 They both look hot though!

It's no wonder he was do comfortably lying on her looking like he's reached heaven laugh out loud.

They look amazing together it's just crazy.

I guess I Am the minority here and have been from day 1 that saw the potential in them and more importantly him. Since he was first announced. Just from looking at his SM I could tell that he would be an awesome Bf and partner and they would hit it off like mad.

And to see him like this just makes my heart squeeze.

I'm going to enjoy his couple for as long as it lasts :sprinklehearts

T4p all you guys have been. Their new place is cute !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 am

VV01 wrote:Jojo said their house is completely empty. But that one seems fully furnished. But will know soon when they get to Dallas.

That's the staged house. When a house is sold, relitors stage houses using either the original furniture or they rental to make the house look better for a sale.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:09 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
I'm loving the support and love they are getting from their respective families and friends ❤

I figured it was about time that I acknowledge my second child!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 17 3806527698

I actually thought somebody new joined the forum and either copied you or just happened to pick a similar name!  

And since this is the J&J fan forum, let me just repeat how nice it is to be able to just hang out in a thread full of positive support for J&J.  I really hope they'll make it  Thanks to the mods for providing threads like this, and for all their hard work at keeping them full of sunshine!  :yes:

It's still me! hi I figured the change was long overdue considering my daughter is 3 now! laugh out loud

I love this thread too! It makes me smile to see Jordan and JoJo happy, plus everyone here is amazing too! bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:10 am

Their new place is adorable, I can see why Jo is so excited..... and it has a big yard for Jackson! Or as Jordan says, "their dog"! laugh out loud I think it's smart to rent at this stage for numerous reasons.... The only problem I see is their address was displayed so now Jo will be creeped by EightBaller and the paps. 

ND, I was close behind you in seeing the real thing, but I was one of the few that had complete faith the whole time that these two are forever, even when 8Baller spewed his rumoured "facts". So I'm still with them forever.... I see both loving on the other with realistic expectations of each. They will be soooo fun to watch!

ETA: adding that I still love it here and so many great fans! Thank you to everyone that brings all of these goodies over here!! 
:cutesmile!:

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:11 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

Yes congrats! :cutesmile!: I love your name. I have 3 girls and being a mom is the best. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:15 am

rhondam wrote:Their new place is adorable, I can see why Jo is so excited..... and it has a big yard for Jackson! Or as Jordan says, "their dog"! laugh out loud I think it's smart to rent at this stage for numerous reasons.... The only problem I see is their address was displayed so now Jo will be creeped by EightBaller and the paps. 

ND, I was close behind you in seeing the real thing, but I was one of the few that had complete faith the whole time that these two are forever, even when 8Baller spewed his rumoured "facts". So I'm still with them forever.... I see both loving on the other with realistic expectations of each. They will be soooo fun to watch!

Yeah, I thought of that too. They deserve privacy. There are creepy people out there who might show up on their doorstep! affraid
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 am

I'm imagining Steve trying to climb through the bedroom window at 2am trying to protect Jo from her BBJ. This could only end well :yes:

And I have to say, I wasn't sure if he could be the man Jo needed. She's a handful and I think demands all of her partner and gives all of herself. And on top of that, her neediness level on a scale of 1 to 9 (thanks BIP) is trending at 289 imo. But luckily he has his accents to keep her calm so I guess it's all good!! 

I've loved watching them fall in love and Baddy is adorable with her! I believe that she's changed him and helped bring out new, better and more loving sides that didn't exist until Jo and BBJ existed as an "us." I think he loves who he is with her and wants to keep that safe and keep her safe. Really sweet imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:37 am

Yep, JoJo chose the right man!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/02/jojo-picks-jordan-the-bachelorette-finale-dumps-robby/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 am

Hey guys, I got a copy of the People interview. I will try and summarize it later if it doesn't get posted. Most has been posted by People already but there are some cute tidbits not shared yet.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 am

http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/the-bachelorette-finale-photos-jojo-jordan-robby/#!2/undefined/

Was this when they found out about the trip to Nemacolin?  You would have thought she won a trip around the world!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:41 am

everly wrote:Hey guys, I got a copy of the People interview. I will try and summarize it later if it doesn't get posted. Most has been posted by People already but there are some cute tidbits not shared yet.

Thanks, everly! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy