SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Which brings me back to the question: IF things are so great--what went wrong with TPTB with the nasty tweets, retweets and grilling from Mills/MF and co? 
 What went wrong with the edit that began in mid May when filming ended? What was up CH's butt last night with the ghost of Aaron Rodger's? 
 Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.
In the words of Jordan: Like, yeah, no, yeah, no, like, yeah. (insert hair flip)  duh
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:58 pm

As of now. All the little clips that I saw today when the main cameras have been off were better than the ones where they are on if that makes any sense. The interactions, BL the whole thing. All the candids better than the more formal shots and clips.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:58 pm

lxg21 wrote:Just coming here to say, apparently they went back to LA?
https://twitter.com/kendallpao/status/760663059241267201
Possibly more press..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:59 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ To Nashvillle to get Jordan's bed then drive to Dallas.

Must be one really special Bed. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Haha you are hilarious giggling . Can't they buy a new bed in Dallas laugh out loud .. Kidding ..

No, because the new one won't have any notches in the bed post like the old one has. :cutesmile!: On second thought, maybe they should buy a new one after all.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He's staring a new job. He has to be perfect in front of the cameras at all times.

Not necessarily.  It'll depend on what roll he really takes on, IMO.  But they do make mistakes, laugh, joke and goof around some too.

And I agree, each of us see things differently, so I will listen, take it into consideration and wait and see.  Smiley
Ladybug, Now I know why you were so patient with me!   You're much too nice!  cantstopl  cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:01 am

Nonina430 wrote:It might just be a special bed! He is an athlete, athletes have
injuries.. :Nod:
Yeah, a penile injury is what I suspect.  Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:02 am

Nonina430 wrote:It might just be a special bed! He is an athlete, athletes have
injuries.. :Nod:

Athletes can also have a lot of conquests and hookups. Maybe those mean something to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:Which brings me back to the question: IF things are so great--what went wrong with TPTB with the nasty tweets, retweets and grilling from Mills/MF and co? 
 What went wrong with the edit that began in mid May when filming ended? What was up CH's butt last night with the ghost of Aaron Rodger's? 

I don't know the answer to that. All I know is that those are the same people that tweeted gushing about Emily and 1F engagement at the time and we know what a farce that was. I think Mills at the time called them the best love story yet no no
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:06 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Possibly more press..?
I suspect TPTB are going to do anything they can to make things uncomfortable for this couple. They have been doing this since filming ended. 
No reason they had to leave LA last night--fly to NYC and back in a day. Whatever supposed press that they are flying back to could not have been postponed? Who is the press with? The Pope isn't back and the Queen is in England. Ridiculous IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Possibly more press..?
I suspect TPTB are going to do anything they can to make things uncomfortable for this couple. They have been doing this since filming ended. 
No reason they had to leave LA last night--fly to NYC and back in a day. Whatever supposed press that they are flying back to could not have been postponed? Who is the press with? The Pope isn't back and the Queen is in England. Ridiculous IMO.
I said "possibly". I have no dang clue as to why they're there. Not sure anyone does! laugh out loud Who knowsssss. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:10 am

Lily wrote:

I don't know the answer to that. All I know is that those are the same people that tweeted gushing about Emily and 1F engagement at the time and we know what a farce that was. I think Mills at the time called them the best love story yet no no  
But TPTB were not angry with her/Emily. 
That's the point I am trying to make. It's not just that the couple is probably having issues. It's also that there was an issue period with Jordan. Who knows if it's just one issue. I don't think the issue is with JoJo. It's toward Jordan.
IMO something went off a long time ago during filming. It might not be something that ever comes to light and only be something that can be guessed at.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:11 am

Maybe he has to personally remove something that is stowed under his mattress before the movers get there?
Like a burner phone or a pager or some special photos...  The possibilities are endless.

Jojo: Wow, what a uniquely carved headboard. What is it? Mid-Century Modern?
Jordan: No, that's mostly from 2014-2016.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz