SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:49 pm

I don't doubt what happened at Live with Kelly. BUT, I also think that whole situation coming out and latching onto one another so quickly could of been an instant kind of "oh crap" scenario (ha! Not in the way you may be thinking! laugh out loud) where, they already KNOW that there's rumors out there that they're broken up/won't make it/bad decision/blah blah blah, and obviously they're not going to be attached at the hip 24/7(no one is), so once they saw media, it was more of a protective mode. Not because of trying to prove/fake something, but moreso not to get unnecessary slack for not being all over each other. Just my potential read. IMO.

So far, save ATFR, which I expected to be awkward as hell because of reasons, they've been pretty normal and natural in all their interviews and what not. They haven't been over the top OTT with affection, but they haven't looked repulsed by one another either. That alone makes their realtionship more believable IMO. Because it's not one or the other. I feel like if it IS one or the other, that's when it really looks like there's trouble IMO.

As others have said, time will tell. The odds are not in their favor. But seriously, when are they ever? IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:49 pm

Thank you for that Mindless, I always read your posts your
always fair minded. We don't thank posters enough who
are great. bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:49 pm

^ To Nashvillle to get Jordan's bed then drive to Dallas.

Must be one really special Bed. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Which brings me back to the question: IF things are so great--what went wrong with TPTB with the nasty tweets, retweets and grilling from Mills/MF and co? 
 What went wrong with the edit that began in mid May when filming ended? What was up CH's butt last night with the ghost of Aaron Rodger's? 
 Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's staring a new job. He has to be perfect in front of the cameras at all times.

Not necessarily.  It'll depend on what roll he really takes on, IMO.  But they do make mistakes, laugh, joke and goof around some too.

And I agree, each of us see things differently, so I will listen, take it into consideration and wait and see.  Smiley

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ To Nashvillle to get Jordan's bed then drive to Dallas.

Must be one really special Bed. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698

Haha you are hilarious giggling . Can't they buy a new bed in Dallas laugh out loud .. Kidding ..

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 5 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He was joking about his bed.  You either get his humor or you don't, I guess.  I found it funny.  

I agree. He was totally joking about the bed. Lol.
It's not an item that he can pack nor does he need to be physically present to have shipped if necessary.
The bed is symbolism and a joke.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lxg21 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Just coming here to say, apparently they went back to LA?
https://twitter.com/kendallpao/status/760663059241267201

lxg21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Thank you for that Mindless, I always read your posts your
always fair minded. We don't thank posters enough who
are great. bestbud!
I agree! Mindless is always the voice of reason IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Which brings me back to the question: IF things are so great--what went wrong with TPTB with the nasty tweets, retweets and grilling from Mills/MF and co? 
 What went wrong with the edit that began in mid May when filming ended? What was up CH's butt last night with the ghost of Aaron Rodger's? 
 Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.
I'm betting because he didn't play their games. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Oh sweet! I've been waiting for this thread! Fun times. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

It might just be a special bed! He is an athlete, athletes have
injuries.. :Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz