SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:51 am

gurlbrit wrote:I'm actually embarrassed to be a female in this day and age; when I was in my 20's, once a relationship was over, it was over.  

Brittany Farrar is just making herself look stupid by continuing this tirade against her former BF.  The same goes for Ashley I, grow up, move on!  Brittany your relationship (if that was what it was) was over more than 2 years ago.  Ashley I, he's just not that into you.

excellent post!!!

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:55 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:If Jordan didn't want his ex he cheated on, to speak up, he shouldn't have brought it up on the show. That relationship was bought up at least 2 times. And I have no doubt people have went up to her family/friends and questioned about her. Jordan brought her up at first, so he has to face consequences. Jmo.

I believe that on the show he was asked about this by JoJo.  He did not bring it up.  I think he answered that he could have treated her better and learned from that relationship.  

Wasn't the relationship in his intro? He also told JoJo's he didn't cheat on her, which is a lie. The fact is, their relationship was brought to the public because of Jordan.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:If Jordan didn't want his ex he cheated on, to speak up, he shouldn't have brought it up on the show. That relationship was bought up at least 2 times. And I have no doubt people have went up to her family/friends and questioned about her. Jordan brought her up at first, so he has to face consequences. Jmo.

I believe that on the show he was asked about this by JoJo.  He did not bring it up.  I think he answered that he could have treated her better and learned from that relationship.  

Wasn't the relationship in his intro? He also told JoJo's he didn't cheat on her, which is a lie. The fact is, their relationship was brought to the public because of Jordan.
I think he said he didn't physically cheat. I think he said he talked to other women when he souldnt have or something like that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 am

There is absolutely no making fun of, snarking at or calling out other members for their thoughts, opinions and posts.  It is not allowed on the board.

Snarking at the people that go on the show, yes.  At other members, no.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 am

Eviebloom wrote:I Believe that Jordan did say he could have treated his ex-gf better and that he knew at the end of the relationship that they were not a good couple.  Or something like that.    But this Instagram post is embarrassing to the ex.  Does she not have family and girlfriends that are telling her to move on now!  I would say this just proves why her and Jordan are no longer together!  Also when Jordan and JoJo were talking about lies in the press, they were not even talking about her.  There were lies that they were already broken up etc...

I'm pretty sure they were referring to the rumours from his ex at some point, because that's why his response ticked me off. And even if they were referring to all the rumours out there, dismissing them all as lies from people trying to ruin his reputation is essentially calling Brittany a liar as well. You can't say they're all lies if the most significant ones are true. Sorry, but Jordan gets no passes from me when it comes to this. He may have grown up, found the one and never cheat again, but lying is not the way to deal with your less than stellar past. He deserves to get called out for that. I'm just sorry Jojo has to deal with this crap.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:59 am

mindless wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:I Believe that Jordan did say he could have treated his ex-gf better and that he knew at the end of the relationship that they were not a good couple.  Or something like that.    But this Instagram post is embarrassing to the ex.  Does she not have family and girlfriends that are telling her to move on now!  I would say this just proves why her and Jordan are no longer together!  Also when Jordan and JoJo were talking about lies in the press, they were not even talking about her.  There were lies that they were already broken up etc...

I'm pretty sure they were referring to the rumours from his ex at some point, because that's why his response ticked me off. And even if they were referring to all the rumours out there, dismissing them all as lies from people trying to ruin his reputation is essentially calling Brittany a liar as well. You can't say they're all lies if the most significant ones are true. Sorry, but Jordan gets no passes from me when it comes to this. He may have grown up, found the one and never cheat again, but lying is not the way to deal with your less than stellar past. He deserves to get called out for that. I'm just sorry Jojo has to deal with this crap.
Ditto. Especially on the last sentence.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:04 am

Welp. I didn't read through the whole post bc it's a lot but I got the gist. BBJ definitely did her wrong, saving 2-3 yr screenshots and receipts is only the work of scorned lovers. Like I'm not even defending Jordan right now but really ? What is the point of all this ? To clear her name? Was she inundated with hate or something ? I'm sure the people that knows her probably did have questions but generally speaking, after her 1st post everyone had moved on and no one cared anymore. It just comes off to me that she likes the attention she got the first time around, and because of the way he hurt her she wants to ruin what he has now. She can't hide her bitterness, but in the words of elsa girl 'let it gooooo'. It's not cute or funny to me, I'm not giving her cookies for standing up for herself, she already did that, unnecessarily IMO because she was never mentioned by name and the general public neither knew nor cared about her until she herself out there. I doubt he even knows about it yet though (bc of the time difference) but when he wakes up he's in for a rude awakening. I doubt he's gonna respond, he rarely does. I bet he'll fav some tweets though. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:08 am

I am sorry, but I find it immature. The season is over, it has been 3 years, move on already. It is obvious that Brittany is holding on to something, if she still gets angry about a relationship that went bust 3 years ago. She just seems bitter. I know she was hurt, but when are you going to move on from it? He has a fiancee, whom he lives with and wakes up to every morning. There she is talking about things from years ago, sounding bitter. Jordan might be all those things, but coming for him in public after 3 years does not make her look good, when he has a fiancee.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 am

gurlbrit wrote:I'm actually embarrassed to be a female in this day and age; when I was in my 20's, once a relationship was over, it was over.  

Brittany Farrar is just making herself look stupid by continuing this tirade against her former BF.  The same goes for Ashley I, grow up, move on!  Brittany your relationship (if that was what it was) was over more than 2 years ago.  Ashley I, he's just not that into you.
To be honest, people like Britanny are like the worst type of exes that I dislike. When I am over someone, I delete you from my life. Not because I hate you or anything, but because it didn't work out and life goes on. I need to move on. Why stay bitter about things from years ago, or months ago?  I can't deal with clingy exes that can't stop blabbing about exes. No growth and no way going forward, you still stuck in the past. How is that healthy? 3 years too. Damn! Move on, Geesh!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 am

And I don't know what outcome she's hoping comes from this? Jo to breakup with BBJ? That's not going to happen imo. A public apology? Also not happening. Attention from Steve and tabloids? I guess that's the best she can hope for. 

I feel badly for her, he's her own Chad R but she needs to go and find a reformed Baddy now that is willingly to make sacrifices for her, sleep with her dog in his arms and share his passwords with her. It sucks but that's the reality imo. Some men won't change until the time is right and the woman is right for them. I don't even know if he's changed but he certainly seems to be trying imo, and she's barking way up the wrong tree now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 am

No real opinion. I'm not invested in Jo and Jo like at all, I'm so indifferent either way. Here is my opinion: 2pop
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:39 am

I know she probably won't outta embarrassment, but I'd love to know which Bella. I may have to rewatch the movie for the 100th time and play "guess who Jordan cheated with".

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 43 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 43 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz