SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Changed my avi again due to new pictures floating in! This one is so cute!! Their outfits on Kelly were just so cute and matchy matchy. I giggled when I saw them and said "yeah they're whipped for each other'!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Dessler wrote:http://www.espnfrontrow.com/2016/08/jordan-rodgers-joins-sec-network/

Congrats to him!!! Also confirmation that he did not get the job because he was on the show
I'm really happy for him. You just can't bring this man down no matter how hard you try. He owned media today and controlled the story to the point where they had to so very, very little talk about the rumors, he owned Harrison yesterday starting with the rift shenanigans, he's been there, loving and clearly attentive to Jo for the past 2 months, and he's been prepping for a new job in the midst of all this. I mean, if nothing else, just incredible mad respect for him. I don't think Jos family has a thing to worry about with him taking their little daughter, he can handle everything thrown his way and will for her too imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

That was a great article and vid. Has it been posted in the general social media thread? Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

http://www.eonline.com/videos/251238/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-reveal-each-other-s-bad-habits

Possibly my favorite interaction so far - they seem to have such a shared sense of fun and understanding and acceptance of one another (and nothing they shared put the other on the spot.)

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Really adorable pics outside gma: https://twitter.com/joelleandjordan/status/760599953014136834

Their faces just radiate joy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

I have no words for how excited I am for our Jojo and bubby.. She looks even more stunning than usual. These two are the real deal. I'm so happy I got to watch and enjoy their Journey.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Lily wrote:I have no words for how excited I am for our Jojo and bubby.. She looks even more stunning than usual. These two are the real deal. I'm so happy I got to watch and enjoy their Journey.
laugh out loud Bubby

And the other name she wrote was Muffy!!! I wonder where these came from laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lily wrote:I have no words for how excited I am for our Jojo and bubby.. She looks even more stunning than usual. These two are the real deal. I'm so happy I got to watch and enjoy their Journey.
laugh out loud Bubby

And the other name she wrote was Muffy!!! I wonder where these came from laugh out loud

I wonder about that, too. She was monkey on his phone and we all know why laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Bubby is a better nickname for him then Baddy laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:Bubby is a better nickname for him then Baddy laugh out loud
I know. I dunno how I can keep calling a guy Baddy who carries around roses now and spends all his time kissing heads and shoulders and hands laugh out loud. But it's out of love!! He's a reformed Baddy.

Here are some more pics outside gma of Bubby + Monkey laugh out loud laugh out loud 
http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/JoJo-Fletcher-Jordan-Rodgers-Kissing-NYC-2016-42159702

And sm like update: 
Love letter: 220k 
At Jk: 223k 
Jos unicorn: 322k

BBJ now has 742k followers and his special snowflake is topping out at an insane 1.7M!! These numbers are nuts to me. There is some serious sm presence/power here.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Awwww Alanna..the nicknames you gave Jordan; BBJ and Baddy will forever hold a special place in this thread. Those numbers are crazy but not totally unexpected :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:32 pm

These two have been so freaking cute all dayyyyy. What is this insanity?! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake